A Lot Can Happen In 2 Weeks

roguematrix

• 1 month later...

Friday evening

After waking up for the second time that day I felt sore, used and confused, I was now divorce with some sex workers poz load in my ass. My head swum at what that mean, I couldn’t even digest what was going on in my life it was all just too much to handle at once. It was around 6 pm when the fog cleared enough in my head to think of anything to do, the first thing that popped in was the mundane task of getting the mail. Simple enough thing and easily done….small steps I guess. I opened my front door and there was another supplement delivery form next door, this time with a note. “Ran into your ex as we were leaving, sorry to hear neighbor. Mixed these up figure you might want to just get a run in and clear your mind. Let us know if we can help” There were a total of six bottle altogether and this time they were a much darker yellow brownish tinge, I wonder if they made them extra strength knowing I need a boost. Forgetting about the mail I grab the gift and went inside putting 5 in the fridge and, thinking that  a run sound like a good idea started drinking one. Gah these must be stronger they tasted a lot more acrid, the pleasant warmth filled my belly and I went upstairs to put on my running gear. Once I had my blank jock and tank top on I grabbed my big butt plug and worked it in my hole. Didn’t want cum leaking down my leg on a trail. Then stepped in my shorts and shoes. I know they said only drink one and these were made stronger it seems but with the day I was having I grabbed a second one from the fridge and quick chugged it. And just like that I was off.

I took the same way that Tom and Mike and shown me the other day, my wind was really good and soon sweat was dripping of my body and my tank was soaked. Those water bottles really did the trick though, between the running and the supplements my mind was clearing up, letting me focus just on my running and movement, of course this also meant the movement of the plug in my ass which felt amazing as it was worked around. Working my way through the woods I followed the same trail as before and found my way over to the highschool. There I did some stretches and then some pushups and squats just for some muscle work. Having drank two bottle I started to feel like I had to piss so turned around and started back down the path. It was about 7 at this time and the sun was still up but on the horizon heading towards night. Jogging along the urge to piss for more and more urgent, not helped any by the plug in my hole. I was about half way through the woods when I noticed an off shoot and decided to chance it and take a quick piss. I slowed to a walked and walked the meandering path in a bit. It came to what looked like a bit of a clearing, I quickly pulled my short down ad bit and fished my cock out. Took awhile to get a stream going as I was half hard but once it started damn that felt good, man I must had had to go more than I thought I was pissing for a good minute when I heard a noise behind me. Startled I turned and saw an older guy come through the trail. He was maybe like 50s decent shaped dressed similar to mem he looked down at my pissing cock and then back up and me and winked. With that he went a bit away from me and started to piss as well. Fuck that was close , thank god he was just int eh same spot as I was. Unfortunately his appearance my my cock go hard again and I had to strain to get my flow started. Suddenly I jumped as I felt his hot breath on my ear

“Need help with that?”

Without a word or asking his hand reached around and grabbed my cock, instinct and my inner slut took over as moaned and leaned into his body. He smelled of sweat from running and it was like poppers, I moaned as he worked my shaft and his mouth nibbled on my ear.

“Haven’t seen you in here before, you must be new. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you. Would you like that? Want Daddy to take care of you Son”

“Oh yes please” I gaped breathlessly as his hand worked me slowly making me writhe against him, his other hand reached down the waist band on my shorts cupping my and agoign to my hole.

“Fuck what do we have here, must be my lucky day. Bend over boy”

His tone made me do as he said and without a thought in my head I bent forward. He pull my shorts all the way down showing my ass and the handle of the plug.

“MMmmmmm jackpot, fucking slut bottom boy running with a plug in his ass. We are going to have some fun. Stay just like that boy.”

He backed away a bit and I turned to see him taking a pic with his cam and typing into his phone, I started to straighten up and he was on me, turned me around and slapped me hard across the face. I saw stars and before I could regain my composure he pushed me to the ground and whipped his cock out.

“Suck that cock slut boy”

His cock wasn’t that big but it was uncut, sticking out of a silvered bush. My mouth watered and I stuck my tongue out and licked under the foreskin tasting his sweat, piss and precum. I moaned around his cock and began to take more and more of it into me. My Daddy threw his head back and lifted his arms showing dense pit fur. I hint of humiliation hit me as I realized I was still hairless from the neck down. I heard a rustling coming from the trail and Daddy just looked down and smiled at me. Through the break in the trees came two younger guys about college age, they looked similar enough that they must be brothers.

“Glad you could join me, look what I found sons”

My eyes grew big as it hit me, these were this guys kids and he had texted them to help in using me. The short of the two came around back and lifted me up still bent over blowing his father. He grabbed the plug and pulled it out in one quick motion . My muffled scream not stopping anything as the first son shoved his cock in my hole and started fucking me. Being young he didn’t last one and grunted adding more cum to my ass. He pulled out and his brother took his place, his cock was thick and a moaned as it hit my prostate making my own cock leak into my jock. At this point his father started to speed up the abuse of my mouth and I could hear his breathing picking up. His son redoubled his effort and the two flooded me at the same time. The father’s cum was sweet and I gobbled it down as I fell the older son fill my hole with a second load.

“Good job boys should be fun for the rest. Lets go”

Spent I dropped to my knees as the three put themselves back together. My hole felt empty and I grabbed the buttplug and started working it back in my hole. It felt so good I started fucking my hole with it bouncing on it sweat dripping form me , my eye glazed over I watch as the three left the clearing. I sat back down on my heels wondering what to do when I heard someone approach again. The guy that came through the clearing was about my age but very much not a runner. He wasn’t fat but not in great shape. He leered at me and smiled, grabbing his crotch. My mouth watered and I zeroed in on it as he unzipped and pulled out a decent sized dick and walked it over to me. Without thinking I started sucking, wanting more cum needing to get more in me. A bottle of poppers was placed at my nose and I took a big hit, then another, then another. Y head swam as I sucked harder and hard. The guy moaned and thrust his cock dripping precum in my mouth.  Hands again grabbed my ass and lifted me. Someone else must have come into the clearing. I felt the plug pulled from my ass, my tank was pulled from me and the plug was place in that on the ground. A cock lined up and shove in me. It felt great, sliding in my worn hole I moaned around the cock in my mouth as the man shot his cum. It was bitter and watery but I swallowed it down. He stepped away and was replaced by another cock. I no longer noticed the guys just the cock. I was in a daze, I felt horrid and dirty thinking of sucking all these dicks without knowing the guy, without being attracted to them. The guy using my mouth had a belly that would hit my forehead with each thrust. The guy in my ass grunted and I felt his cum added to my hole.  At this point I stood up and needed a breather. The light was fading but I could make out a couple more guys, no one I would have picked up at the bar. A hand came around my chest and the bottle was placed to my nose. I heard the command breathe……and I did. The bottle was held there as I inhaled forcing me to take hit after hit, my head swam and my breathing increased.

“There you go, that’s the ticket now bend back over and let us finish shooting our dirty loads in that hole. You know you want it slut boy “

I leaned over and grabbed my ankle as another cock entered me. A sigh escaped my lips and the rocking continued. The slapping fo their flesh against my ass. Working the loads deep in me. Tears formed at my eyes as the man grunted cumming in me and slapped my ass hard

“Who wants to knock this cunt up next”………..

• Like 6
  • Upvote 27

Friday in the woods

Another guys cock slid in my whole, so stretched from the buttplug I couldn’t fight him off. The guy I was sucking grab my head and held his cock all the way down my throat cutting off my air. I began to panic when he pulled out, a bottle off poppers appeared under my nose and without meaning to I inhale deeply. My head was spinning as the latest cock throbbed in my how.

“Fuck yeah slut take those poz babies. Fuck boy get him over the trunk”

I was manhandled around and pushed of the trunk of a fallen trunk of a fallen tree. During the brief time I was upright I saw at least 6 men, all of them older and with their cock out and grinning, looking like you stereotypical to catch a predator. Poppers were shoved under my nose while another cock slammed in my making me gasp, my head was held and I breathed in, my mind spinning. Another troll moved around front and a cock was in my mouth and tasted so good. The flavors of piss and sweat ran over my tongue as precum oozed out of it. Looking I saw a wiry grey bush, raising my eyes up a guy that could be my grandfather leered down. His thin hand held the popper bottle to my nose again. Making eye contact he nodded slowly and I knew my role. Breathing hits I bobbed on his cock as he chuckled.

“Cunt is open for all cummers now, lets make sure he gets every drop of our poz cum”

Tears formed at my eyes as another troll easily slid in my wrecked hole the cum dripping down my balls I fell into a state of bliss and sensation as the filthy men used me from both ends, and the poppers made my head swim. I barely had the thought of how I got to this point before it was chased away as the next cock throbbed in my mouth and I swallow his bitter sperm, looking eagerly to the next guy not caring about anything but getting more cock and cum in me.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 19
  • Piggy 1

You are amazing writer. Glad you back and hope you can continue this story

This story should transform in a movie it would great. Keep up the good work stud.

Let me say, all men should experience what we have read since the beginning

• Upvote 1

Friday taken

For one moment I was empty at both ends, the sweat was pouring off me and I as catching me breath when I heard the sounds of cloths being taken off and a gruff voice loudly proclaim it was his turn to won me. Looking to my left I saw a mountain of a man. The kind of guy who look fat but you know it is all muscle and strength. Covered in dense hair he lifted me up and sat my bare ass on the trunk.

“First you are going to learn to clean me fucker”

With that he raised his arm and the scent of his body hit me, he grabbed the back of my head and roughly pulled it into his dense furry pit. The smell overwhelmed me and something inside of me broke. A mewling sound escaped my lips as my tongue instinctively began to lap and the wet hairs under his arms. Tasting the acrid and sweetness of his essences. Being that close it filled me pervaded my mind and wrapped my up. Before I knew what i was doing I had both arms around his massive shoulders and was forcing myself into his pit and humping his legs.

“Good boy” he purred and stroke my hair. The calming motions setting me further into my new mental state of service. Wanting to make him happy. He grabbed my hair again and pulled me away, a rumbling chuckle escaped his lips as my face must have shown my disappointment and being denied what I wanted. Then I realized it was time for the other side and I dove in and began to worship him again licking every inch of his pits coating my face in his musky scent.

“Ok boy your turn now, want to get me fucking Poz Daddy dick in that hole”

He laid me down on my back and I raised my legs, in a surprise move he swooped down and started eating my hole. Nibbling on my already puffy cunt lips, making me moan and gasp as he sucked and bit and chewed my hole. Precum leaked from my cock soaking my drenched jockstrap. He then raised up and leaned forward, hic cockhead touching my swollen sore hole. I didn’t care I knew I wanted him in me. Looking me in the eyes he place both my arms on his shoulder and reached under me. Laying his mouth over mine he pushed the sucked cum from my ass into my mouth along with his tongue, at the same time lifting me from the ground I pulled myself towards him. His cock sank in one deep thrust all the way in further than anyone so far, feel my already stretched hole tray to accommodate his mass I moaned, screamed , sighed in a mix of pleasure pain and ownership. He began to bounce me on his lap thrusting deep in me lodging his cock so far, so good.

“Tell me what you want boy”

“I want you to fuck me and fill me with your fucking cum”

“What kind of cum boy, say it for your poz daddy let him know you want him to be the one”

“I want your poz com I want you to knock me up , I want you to be my poz daddy”

“Good fuck toy good boy. Cmon boy keep it up, make daddy want to give you his deadly babies”

The litany kept spilling from my mouth as our bodies got hotter and sweater, dripping down both of us. I bean to lick his neck and face like a dog. He held my waist and shove his face in my pit and began licking. I have never felt that before , I arched my back in pleasure. His thrust got faster and faster pounding my already ragged hole. I heard whispers around us and panting.

“Im close boy gonna flood your hole with my babies, cum for me boy”

Having not come yet I grabbed my stiff cock and began jacking it. The sounds of men doing the same was all around me. His thrust were animalistic now. A growl bean in his chest and came from his mouth like a roar as his cock grew even lager and began to throb, I could feel his cum as I reached my own orgasms, jizz shooting form my cock and rain down on my chest ace and all over tm Poz Daddy, more cum than I thought I could make until I realized we were surrounded by erupting cocks, raining their cum down on our bodies. Baptizing us in their diseased seed. The intensity of the orgasm pushed me over the edge, my vision grew fuzzy and I felt strong arms wrap around me as I went limp and the world went black…….

• Like 6
  • Upvote 19

?????????

For awhile I wasn’t sure what was going on , I seemed to drift in and out, flashes of scenes came to me. I was unable to move and felt a sharp jab at my elbow and then a warm rush and I cough hard 5 times. Poz daddies voice was in my ear and his over sized cock was slow fucking me. My worn out hole feeling ever inch of his cock, the flared head popping in and out of my sloppy hole. Daddy held me up by my hair and one after another cock passed my lips, swallowing who know how much cum. I just wanted more and more. Then I felt for a bit and the air on my hole. I heard music and what sounded like a log of people milling about. Light, voices, sounds, sweat, swallowing spit, piss and cum anything that went in my mouth I swallow or sucked. I passed out at least 4 times always waking up to being used. Who knows how many cock came in me. Finally everything went black again and I entered into oblivion as another cock throbbed in my wrecked hole.

Light streaming in my eyes woke me, I was warm…almost hot and laying in a soft bed……wait this is my bed……I went to move but a weight was holding me down, well not holding  me I was just so weak I could really move. I started to wiggle and the weight shifted and pull me close. The arm around me was muscled and hairy. I flip over and looked into the face of my Daddy. Warmth spread though me and I snuggle into his chest and licked at his nipple.

“Keep that up pup and you are gonna either be really sorry or really happy”

I continued and a growl escaped from his lips as he flipped me on my back and pressed his lips to me. I looked into his black eyes, black hair and pale skin. Perfect black irish man, minus the usual myth. His lips pressed to mine and his cock pushed into me. I whimpered as his tool slide like a hot knife through butter but it hurt, hurt so much tears came to my eyes. Daddy looked down and nibbled my neck. His gruff voice whispered in my ear, DO you want me to stop, it said punctuating each word with a thrust. IN answer I pushed back on the cock. It was the worst and best fuck of my life. Poz Daddy kissed me hard as the latest load was deposited in my hole. I shuddered as my own cum, so tired it just leaked , out of my cock.

His weight fell on me and he side and nuzzles my neck. In one swift move he was off me, swept me up and carried me into the master bathroom and sat me in the sink while he drew a bath. While waiting for it to fill we made out. His big tongue licking me . Once full he lead me to the tub and I winced at the hot water but oh it felt good. I got in followed by Daddy whose lap I then sat on. He caressed and washed my body paying special attention to my hole working 4 fingers in and making me moan. I sighed and melted into his arms. I grabbed the soap and lathered him up , washing him good and making sure he was well taken care of. I drifted back to sleep in the warm water waking only once to be lead back to bed and tucked in, Daddy’s arm once again around me my body pressed to his, our breathing matched

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

11 minutes ago, kckinkybtm said:

I want to know what's in the bottle too

straight up chem piss, diluted at first but then more and more pure and extra strength with random imaginary drug slipped in to help with hypnosis and suggestibility. Hence the phone calls and the fuzzy and the following orders as more and more is taken and he listens more and more to those MP3

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3