Been talking to a hot guy my age on bbrt for a long time now - over a year.  Been wanting to hookup with him for a long time, but he's rarely on, so messages are pretty spread out.  I finally just gave him my number and we started texting this week.  Started telling all that we're into and very similar.  Both vers but usually end up topping -love tag teaming and small group of reg fuck buds +++.  He starts sending me pics of some of his regulars, and they're all early - mid 20s and jock type.

I met another buddy I've mentioned here before by tagging a mutual bottom bud about 6 months ago.  He had a few young guys he started sharing with me a few months ago.  I started telling him about this new guy a few days ago and keeping him in the loop.  We all 3 agree we need more "wingmen" to keep these young sluts satisfied.  They ALL want multiple tops and loads!!

Last night the new guy came over to my place and one of his 24 year old boys met us here to service us,  Hot ripped smooth jock slut when he took his baggy shorts and t shirt off - dropped to his knees and started deep throating as soon as he came in the door.  Later moved to the bed and took turns fucking him on his back, his cock fucking hard, 6 pack abs, making direct eye contact - very fucking hot.  Had to keep trading off with my new buddy so neither of us would cum too fast.  The kid was moaning a lot but took whatever we gave him.  My new buddy finally loaded his ass, then I flipped the kid over to finish off doggy style and give him what he came for.   

My new bud and I played a little more while the kid threw his clothes on and left two loads heavier - his cock was hard the whole time, but didn't want to cum.  I used to feel a little too pervy going after guys a lot younger than me.  Even if they hit me up first, I felt like a "bad influence" since I'd only bareback them.  I'm now embracing my role and don't question the motivation of these young sluts wanting some daddy seed and fucking loving it.  Both of these wingmen buds of mine have a decent size stable of jocks, so I need to go on the hunt myself so I have something to bring to the table :)  Already talked with both my buds about us each bringing a boy the other 2 haven't fucked yet for some rotating boy hole 6 way!  Both are on board.  Hope I'm reporting back about that soon!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I thought turning 50 a couple of years ago would be a bit of a death knell to my sex life, but it has been anything but. It still surprises me at times how many young guys want to fuck or be fucked by a daddy type.

• Upvote 1

Dadson yet gay intergenerational is the hottest. Not only because I have always found dads being better looking comparing to young cutie boys pudding male flesh. Dads attitude & behaviour usually are ways hotter & naughtier being open to much more actions. Honest, straight forward & open minded yet more like me ;)  One thing though that is true for dadson as for all actions, videos or photos. Daddy & boy are the models but what makes it really how they will fuck & what thing(s) they will do. Someone saying he's into dadson is a bit like saying he likes sex, it doesn't give any precision on what he likes them to do yet the actions he's into. I usually like it rough but I will have any action if the dad is hot :)  Many years web works has showed me there many twinky boys looking for dads

• Upvote 5

As a bottom I usually go for guys my own age (or around that). I would normally not make the first move on younger guys. I was pleasantly surprised that there are also younger guys who want to fuck a daddy type. Never thought they would be interested in that and normally I am not really into young guys. But a few hit me up (not that many though) and it was great. Must admit though that here in NL it was mostly Moroccan guys who I think would fuck anything that has a hole ;-) But hey, I am not complaining if that hole turns out to be mine!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think there's anything wrong with fooling aground with guys in their 20s. They're fully mentally developed by then. I like to have sex with older guys, but I understand why most of them aren't interested in someone my age. I haven't been bred by an older man yet.

When I was 16 I could find no one my age brave anough to experiment, al too shy and filled with insecurities.

Than one day this mature guy saw me pissing in a toilet, entered my stall, put 20€ in my pants and grabbed my cock telling me if I wanted to learn some neat tricks. There I sort of understood that mature men are the best teachers and brave lovers.

Sunday morning I woke up horny so got online after I was fully awake.  Browsed for a while - was kind of trying to put a little group together, but I'm not that good at organizing it.  A 26yo muscular black kid hit me up from a few weeks ago.  Profile said "vers", but the writing in his profile said "bottom" lol.  I was hungry to eat and seed that BIG bubble ass.  We agreed he was gonna go for a run and I would go to the gym, then hook up later, and we would both think about a 3rd or 4th to invite.  So while I'm at the gym this sexy thin twink I've never seen starts cruising me hard.  He was just getting there and I was about to leave.  didn't want to make my 26yo muscle boy wait too long, but I was intrigued by the twink checking me out so aggressively!  I went in the locker room and he immediately followed me in - slut!  Kept smiling, walking past me, turning his head around going to water fountain, left the locker room, came back in 30 seconds later, went to his locker etc.  So I started some small talk, asked his name, when he usually works out.  He told me he works out in the mid afternoon when I'm working - but that might change in a couple weeks, when school starts back :)  I told him I had to get going (didn't mention why) but I'd see him around.  I could find him on FB I know.  He was so assertive he might actually be a top - or he's an aggressive bottom, which I wouldn't complain about!  I'll make sure he's starting back to college, not HS, then one of us will get our ass loaded the next time I see him!! 

• 3 weeks later...

At 33 I don't consider myself either a boy or a daddy...maybe an "older brother" or "young uncle".  But I'm in a college town and if I hit the young guys up at the right time (weekends, late nights) I can usually find some young boy ass to breed.  Or I find a horny married guy to suck at the bookstores or on CL.  Would love to find a daddy to "date" who I can suck off, fuck him, and share boys with him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...