Guest Upstateguy518

My first gay experiences were with men in their 50's and I was only 16-17 at the time. It's wasn't really the taboo but the want of someone who was experienced and knew what they were doing.

• 8 months later...
On 8/13/2016 at 3:28 PM, subboy81 said:

im 34 and the oldest guy i met was 58 a few years ago, one of my fav fantasies is to be strapped into a sling and gangbanged bb by a group of guys in their 50';s and older or be owned by a guy much older than me 

Oh fuck yeah please gangbang my tight ass

13 hours ago, bttmsubslut said:

NICE! also in my 20s and here to serve daddies! im a nasty submissive slut! sometimes get to atlanta

Let me know if you come here.  Since I wrote that post I've FULLY embraced the daddy/boy thing.  I also re-joined grindr last fall, and prob 80-90 percent of the hits I get there are 20-somethings.  I was never into guys older than me, so I can't say I "get it", but I quit asking questions and just go with it :)  

More recently I started hitting up young top guys too, which is definitely a different dynamic, but very hot too!!  Still love flip fuckers the best, but those slutty young bottoms and rigid cocked jock tops are calling to me lately!! 

• Upvote 1

Bttm and JustSex,

I do fuck a lot of guys in their 20s. I love the daddy-son bb sex thing. There IS something there. Their longing for a daddy, and for the daddy's part -- more sexual experience and really able to please his boy. SWEET!

Most guys I hook up with are >40 but I do get the occasional younger top, 20-something and even a 19yo. What they lack in experience they make up in enthusiasm and/or stamina. Love getting banged by a younger guy now and then! Doesn't happen often as it seems most younger guys are bottoms looking for a top Daddy. Younger tops are mostly looking for bottoms around their own age. At least around here. But it's hot when I get hit upon by a young top looking for a Daddy ass.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure if this really counts, but my first fuck was with a guy who was 47, I was 28.

He said that he wanted to be the one to give me my first sexual experience.  And, if for some reason, I never had sex again, he wanted to make it memorable for me.

I believe that there is no way that it could have been any better than it turned out to be.

He gave me more confidence in my body, and showed me that my desires were "normal."

I still today, don't have that experience to give younger guys, but that 47 year old man is the one who--whether he intended or not--made me promise to myself that if I ever had the opportunity to be with  a young, inexperienced guy, that I would do all that I could to make his first time an event he would remember extremely fondly for the rest of his life.

Unfortunately, for me, I've never had that chance.  My opportunities are limited, and my small stature and blindness, isn't attractive to many men--particularly younger ones.

I still hold out hope, that it could happen one day.

• Upvote 2

On 5/18/2017 at 7:40 AM, justsexnowatl said:

Let me know if you come here.  Since I wrote that post I've FULLY embraced the daddy/boy thing.  I also re-joined grindr last fall, and prob 80-90 percent of the hits I get there are 20-somethings.  I was never into guys older than me, so I can't say I "get it", but I quit asking questions and just go with it :)  

More recently I started hitting up young top guys too, which is definitely a different dynamic, but very hot too!!  Still love flip fuckers the best, but those slutty young bottoms and rigid cocked jock tops are calling to me lately!! 

nice!! would love to have u fuck my pussy daddy! 

• 4 months later...

I've always been mostly a top but recently gotten really curious about being flipped and having my ass fucked and opened up.  Would be hot for you and some of your young tops to make it happen, maybe with some of the young bottoms there too.  Teach me to crave cock in my hole and cum spurting inside me.

Maybe you can even  teach the younger tops how to break a guy's fisting cherry, turn me into your own fist pig.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been in a daddy/son relationship for 4 years now, me being the son. I'm 24 and submissive and he's 59 and absolutely dominant. Sexually, it's been the best 4 years of my life, I've been locked in enforced chastity for the past 3 years and 24/7 plugged for the past year. I'm regularly fisted and bred and I have literally nothing I want more from our relationship, other than maybe a bigger plug!

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

I'm in my late 20s and am still attracted to many Daddy types.  They tend to be more hairy than younger guys.  Also, they know how to use a boy better, and have lots more experience.