Pig Breeding With Ugly/unattractive Men

SweatyKum

Guest GoneFishing
On 6/2/2017 at 4:01 AM, slimolderbttm said:

Being an older bottom, I take what I can get in my hungry hole.  I go to the bathhouse on Saturday afternoons and wait ass up, head down in my room for any cock that wants my fuckhole.  Usually I'll get one or two takers and my pussy loves it, the more he grunts, spits, and slobbers the more excited I get.  Love to have them all breed me, no hesitation. 

hell yeah ! dig older ass :)

Guest GoneFishing

at the bath house i have a no load refused motto. some cities you have to adapt to the local cuisine.  in Houston I learned to take BBC. love how they have these monster dicks and are gentle testing out your ass limits. Im like shove it all the way. I won't break ! then i hear dang - that's nice pussy. hot ! now you can go fuck baby momma with my ass juices.  1 in 100 black in woman in houston are pozzed - keep it up d/l bros 

Edited by GoneFishing

I usually go to the bathhouse in the big steam cabin (wich is a kind of a maze) and go true till the end where is a very dark cabin/corner and i stand there waiting till somebody comes along and than i face myself to the wall with my ass back so they can fuck me. I've been fucked alot there and being bred. I just love that slutty feeling nothing hotter than strange ugly guys fucking my young tight pussy. They are always happy pushing their bare cock up my pussy and unload their hot jiz in me. 

I keep the loads up my cunt and finger myself and lick the sperm of of my finger it just tastes so good waiting again for the next guy comming and breeding me. Sometimes i just put myself down into the sling in the darkroom with my legs in the loops ready to get fucked thats like the hottest position to get used by everyone. 

• Upvote 6

Guest hole4bbuse

As a trained submissive bottom cum/piss parTy hole no loads ever refused, like a flooded hole and chempiss fucks are a fun twist, but all fucks are unique and enjoyed. Sir let me suck your dick clean and thank you for your loads ?? If you want to video or live stream better yet ?? ??

IMG_5865.JPG

IMG_5837.JPG

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2017 at 0:58 PM, CumSlutDamien said:

As my inner cumdump has truly awakened recently, is there anything to help pass the hurdle into taking all guys?

Being on a party high totally helps me!  Im a pig but more shy until I get a good point in me, then Im so horny that I want every cock and cum load no matter how young, old, thin, fat, hot or ugly the guy!

• Upvote 2

Note:  I don't mean any offense to any guys by the words I use or how I describe or talk about other guys in this post.  I truly get into almost every type of guy you can imagine.  This is simply the easiest way to describe my feelings.   

In my experience, most hot, inshape guys know that other guys think they're hot and so they don't even try most of the time.  Because theyre hot, they assume we're going to do all the work and like being with them.  I prefer older, pudgy/chubby/fat guys who have just regular every day kind of looks.  The truly average guy next door type of guy who maybe hasn't done a lot of dating or had a lot of sex.  I feel like they want it more and do everything they can to get what they want and need while also giving their partner everything they want and need as if it may never happen again.  Another words, they dont just lie there like a dead fish.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, versbareguy said:

Being on a party high totally helps me!  Im a pig but more shy until I get a good point in me, then Im so horny that I want every cock and cum load no matter how young, old, thin, fat, hot or ugly the guy!

I feel that if you have to get a party high then you are not a true Cumdump. A true Cumdump Bottom can take any cock and any load without being under the influence of alcohol or drugs. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2