Running Into A Hookup When He's With His Wife

KindaBasic

Have you ever run into a former or current hookup in public while he is with his wife or girlfriend? This evening I came across a guy I have bred a few times from the gym going into a Starbucks as he and his wife were exiting. He looked a bit shocked and nervous, but I am not a total ass I just walked past him just as if did not know him. This is not the first time I have bumped into a guy I have fooled around with and I always act like I do not know them, not even saying hi unless they say it first. Those I always respect their right to privacy, when I see their wives or girlfriends it turns me on a bit knowing that I have bred or been bred by their man.

• Upvote 8

To be honest I would guess if you said "Hi I loved pumping your ass full of cum" effectively splitting up his marriage or potentially family I can only imagine you would have to be ready for a potential fight to the death.

If I saw a guy with a girl/wife I had fucked or had fucked me I would leave him to it (would be hot though knowing). Don't know why but it's more hot when you know they are a bottom.

Pretending you don't know him and him realizing you're not putting him at risk will increase the chance for another hookup. He knows he can trust you not exposing him.

And yes, I agree it would be hot seeing him with his wife/gf knowing you pumped a load in him ;-)

• Upvote 4

Married all bottom here. I have seen fuckbuds out in public when I've been out with the wife.  The guys have always nodded to me or said "hey" as they walked by. That's perfectly fine to me.  If they mentioned anything about sex I'd have knocked their teeth in immediately.  

Just saying "hey" gives me a million ways out of it with her.  I could know the guy from work, gym etc...

• Upvote 1

I live in a small town and have seen most gay/bi guys (who are on gay app) at public places.  Last week I was at restaurant, having buffet and one married dude with kid sat right across from my table.  We have chatted online few times but never met.  I think he knew who I was.  When he was coming out of men's room he looked at me and said "Hi."  I returned the greeting and that was it.  Nothing awkward at all.

I also saw a bi-guy at Walmart who fucked me few times.  We both looked at each other and went our separate ways.  

When this happens I always ignore him and pretend I have never seen him before.  I'm very open about being gay and its pretty obvious so his wife or girlfriend would know something was up if I said anything.  I wouldn't want to screw up anybody's life or a chance at another fuck.

• Upvote 3

• Moderators

I lived in Austin in my 20s (late 80s - early 90s). One time, a buddy of mine who lived way out in the country called me up. He said a friend of his would be passing through Austin and wanted to know if I would let the guy fuck me. I said I would and ended up having a hot threesome with the out of town guy and another top fuckbuddy of mine. I didn't find out anything about the guy but his name.

A year or so later, I was at Mardi Gras in New Orleans with some friends. We were making our way through the crowd at a parade when we just happened to stumble upon this guy with his whole family. I was so taken aback at running into a trick after so much time in such a strange place that I didn't immediately think to play it cool. Fortunately, my group moved on before it got really awkward. 

About a year after that, I met him a third time when he answered my personal ad in the local indie paper in Austin. It turned out his wife allowed him to fuck guys on the side in a Don't Ask - Don't Tell arrangement, so my faux pas at Mardi Gras hadn't been a big deal. He eventually decided that he needed to be free to be gay. He had moved to Austin and supported himself by giving "erotic massage" in his home usually followed by his bare dick up the ass of some closeted married guy.  He fucked me many times after that (usually with a complementary massage) until I moved away and we lost touch. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think it would be more embarassing if you were straight and some chick you have slept with said "Hi". I bet your wife would've questioned you then. "Who's she?" and so on.

If your wife don't know you're sleeping with men, then receiving a "hi" from a man wouldn't require so much explaining. If she asked "Who's he" you could say something like "Oh, it's just someone I talked to at the ball game last week" or "Oh, it's just a client at work." If it was another girl your wife probably would look at her as competition, and you'd get follow up questions. IMO

• Upvote 1

Yeah a guy who used to fuck me at the sauna, he used to get fucked by the 2 same blokes in the massage room whilst sucking me , when they had cum and gone, he fucked me good and hard and shot his load up my arse and went, he always had his truckers overalls on when leaving, Eddie something company. Anyway about an hour later, I was in the supermarket nearby and he was in there with his wife and 2 kids pushing a shopping trolley round, I never acknowledged him, but was so turned on that I still had his cum in my arse and he was there with his family, I was rock hard.

• Upvote 3

When this happens I always ignore him and pretend I have never seen him before.  I'm very open about being gay and its pretty obvious so his wife or girlfriend would know something was up if I said anything.  I wouldn't want to screw up anybody's life or a chance at another fuck.

I'm with you.

Guest Upstateguy518

I met and blew a guy off Grindr who was looking to play while he was out shopping. Ran into him in the store an hour later with his wife and kid, We just kind of exchanged nods and went about our day. Men just naturally know discretion, It's the best thing about us. We could be totally straight in real life but behind closed doors, We are some messed up fucks lol.

I have a str8 guy here in Vegas that I've been sucking and rimming for about a year. He an extremely good looking, mid 40's, athletic, business man that lives in Tennessee. He's about 5'10", not an ounce of fat on him. 6pack abs and beautiful nipples that he loves to have me suck on.

He's a construction manager for a big project here in Vegas on the Strip. His wife and kids have not moved to Vegas with him. So, he lives most of the time, away from his family, in an apartment complex, just a few miles from my home.

He answered a Craigslist ad I posted, saying I wanted to suck off str8 men. I gave him the first rim job he'd ever experienced. And he instantly loved it. So, at least once a week for the past year, I go to his apartment, we both get naked, he lays on his back, with his ass at the edge of the bed, I get on my knees on the floor and suck his cock till he's hard. Then lick and suck his balls and down to his freshly washed hole. He normally doesn't make a sound, until my tongue slides up inside his hole, then he's groaning and moaning like crazy as I eat his str8 hole. Squirming his hair covered ass on my face.

I love to sniff poppers as I suck and rim. After a few months of my servicing him, he asked to try them. He instantly became a fan. I can tell he's ready to cum, because he'll ask for my poppers. Taking really deep breaths of poppers as I eat his hairy hole and stroke his 6" cock. When he's about ready to cum, I take his cock into my mouth and suck him till he's filled my mouth with his sweet tasting cum.

When he's really horny and has the time, I can easily get two loads from him. 

A few weeks ago, he told me that his wife would be visiting for the next two weeks. So, he wasn't going to be able to hook up. I told him that was cool, just email me when she's gone and he's ready for my services again.

One evening, I was driving home and decided to stop into a restaurant that I had never tried, that was located nearly directly across the street from his apartment complex. I was halfway through my dinner when I saw him and his drop dead, gorgeous wife walking towards me. My eyes and his made contact. And the poor guy had a look of panic in his eyes. I quickly diverted my gaze away from him and pretended not to look at him. The host seated them in a booth, directly across from me. I would occasionally glance their direction. But for the most part, really tried to ignore them. 

He emailed me a few weeks later, to say his wife had left town. And he was ready for some head and ass eating. When I walked into his apartment, he quickly thanked me for not saying anything to him when he was with his wife. I told him that I would always keep his secret. He had nothing to worry about.

We quickly undressed and my tongue was buried deep in his hairy, str8 hole again in moments. DAMN! I love getting str8 guys off. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3