Thanks for your updates Littlepiggy.  I would say from what you have told us now that he definitely does not need to be going on prep. You say he eventually is ok getting poz and he wants it from you if  or when he does. So no need from him to go on Prep. And I would just let him know that anytime he says he would like you to stop taking your meds. for a while just suggest it.  Or when you two are enjoying a good fuck mention that you would stop meds. anytime he wants. I know you said it would turn you on to knock him up. Tell him that when you are fucking him good. You might be surprised that he may want it sooner then later. 

• Like 1

So, here is my two cents worth.  I was the neg bottom in a sero-discordant relationship for 8 years.  It really bothered my partner, who I love dearly.  Finally, I simply decided that I couldnt make him neg, so the answer to the issue was for me to become poz.  When I say that it really bothered him, I am not joking, as in he would freak out if he bred me.  I took as many poz loads as I could find... and nothing.  Finally, in desperation, I slammed 2 cc of high vl poz blood.  That did the trick.  Now, our sex is probably the best its ever been (pretty close to amazing ... and we have been together now almost 14 yrs).  Its not for everyone, but I have only one regret.  I wish that he had done it.  Otherwise, no regrets at all.  And now, there are no freakouts after sex.  The only difference between now and then is PREP.  It wasnt an option back then at all.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, tboyer said:

You could try poz talk with your BF so that he gets use to the idea of being pozzed by you 

I have already commented a couple of times here. I agree with this post here from tboyer. Talk about pozzing and keep the poz conversations going. You have talked with him already and he seemed kind`a open to it. He just might be asking you to stop taking your meds. for a while sooner then you think.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cman54 said:

I have already commented a couple of times here. I agree with this post here from tboyer. Talk about pozzing and keep the poz conversations going. You have talked with him already and he seemed kind`a open to it. He just might be asking you to stop taking your meds. for a while sooner then you think.

Yes poz during your love making, but I don't think I made that clear. I also think that on some level he might be hoping that you stop your meds, but of course their is no way you can know that 

Well, dear friend.. you and my boyfriend are in the same hiatus.. The guy I am dating has been + since 2002 and with indetectable load (proven with papers) since 2010 and I am presumibly still negative, despite my growing interest in becoming poz.  A couple of nights ago, as we were having bareback sex (He was on the top), we started discussing the issue . We both discovered that being both us +, would increase the union between us, in the sense that there wont be any secrets, he would be a part of me and i would become a part of him. And the most important thing is that me being pozzed would make both us to take care of each other in every sense.

My secret dream has been to love and to marry my gifter. But you should know better each other in other to give this step and, obviously, to take into account your bf's opinion. Otherwise, you would be a selfish man.

• 3 weeks later...

Talk to him about the possibility of you infecting him. While your undetectable you might not always be. Ask him his feelings about if you unknowingly had a spike in your VL and he was infected how would he feel about that. Then you have your answer.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 7/18/2018 at 8:25 AM, LittlePiggy said:

Hey, everyone. Thank you for all of the advice and support. We recently had a discussion about it, and it sounds like he wants it eventually. He wants it from me. What do you think?

Well, then it is quite easy... when he is ready, let him give you the permission as a gift.... so you can give him the gift when he'll be eager, grateful and proud to be forever pregnant with your toxic baby.

And promise him you will never do it without that permission.

Edited by TheNaturalWay