Gloryhole Etiquette

Guest PigTonight

I think my 2 biggest pet peeves are:

1. Guys with too much cologne and soap on their cocks. Cologne isn't edible -- it tastes like crap and the taste stays in your mouth for hours.

2. Guys who monopolize the gloryhole without actually using it. Some guys sit beside the hole, never take their dick out, never offer a mouth or ass. Why is he even there?

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

#1, but i'd modify it to "stink in general."  Honestly, if a cock comes through a GH, it's going into my mouth or hole, stink or not. my only exception to sucking it the smell of shit,

#2. Double ditto on this one.  It's a hole for a cock, not a camera. if you are concerned about looks, you're in the wrong place. 

#3. i confess i've changed over time on this one. i've evolved.

#1. I've rejected cock at gloryholes.  Penile warts, rashes, etc.  I guess if you a pitch black hole, you want see some of this ... though you make feel it.

#2. Not something I've experienced, but I tend to chat/talk to visitors beforehand so maybe that weeds these guys out.

#3. Me too.  So many don't have or know where a gloryhole is at, and I used to not share, but changed on that.  I like watching too.

so I back up and usually get the load, some guys run screaming for the hills though!

I have condoms ready for "those guys" but few ask ... maybe you mean a gloryhole bottom who only wants to get fucked?  Not my style.  I like to suck the guy right up to the edge and then back my ass onto his cock.  Most just shove their bare cock up balls deep a few pumps later and don't pull out when they cum.  Just got hit up by a Daddy to do just that https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png

6 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

I rarely stick my cock through a glory hole as I am simply too tall for most. 

And trying to hunker down to line it all up is incredibly uncomfortable.    So I am that dreaded guy who would rather be in the booth with you.

when i started using GH's when younger, i'd have "dreaded" sharing a booth, but i've changed.  i often start out taking a cock through a GH and the guy ends up in my booth. i  too am tall (6'5") and getting my hole level with a GH and keeping it there for the duration of a fuck can leave one's legs wobbly.  Also, sucking a cock through a GH has the disadvantage of a wall.   i love to cup a guys balls and take His cock to the hilt, often can't do that through a GH. The anonymity is hot, but it's a trade off.

The biggest faux pas I can think of at a gloryhole is to waste it.  If you're not using it, get the fuck out.  I understand if you have made the decision to not suck or fuck or get sucked or fucked for whatever reason - he smells or isn't big enough or is too big or is only looking to suck and so is the other guy, but then leave and let someone else have the option of that cock/hole/mouth.  Nothing worse than a guy who camps out waiting for just the right goldilocks cock.  There seems to be fewer and fewer around, so use them don't prevent others from using them  (that goes for all furniture in ANY play space).   The second biggest faux pas is placement.  I'm a short fucker, so there have been a lot of holes that I couldn't use because they are at my belly button.  Yes, I know I'm short.  You don't need to remind me.  If you're going to put one in think about your height and think about mine.  🙂  (I hate some urinals for the same reason! I'm looking at you Barracks in Cathedral City.)

40 minutes ago, phukhole said:

The second biggest faux pas is placement.  I'm a short fucker, so there have been a lot of holes that I couldn't use because they are at my belly button.  Yes, I know I'm short.  You don't need to remind me.  If you're going to put one in think about your height and think about mine.  🙂  (I hate some urinals for the same reason! I'm looking at you Barracks in Cathedral City.)

We have the opposite problems.  I like the SteamWorks slurp ramp holes for they are not round but long ovals...so both of us would be happy.

Whenever I go to Slammer in L.A. I always start out at the the suck ramp which can accommodate at least a dozen or more cocks and hungry mouths.  While I'm sucking someone usually comes up from behind and starts working my tits, which makes me suck even better!  After 5 or 6 cocks, I then go to the dark backrooms to be fucked.  Oink!

6 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I rarely stick my cock through a glory hole as I am simply too tall for most. 

And trying to hunker down to line it all up is incredibly uncomfortable.    So I am that dreaded guy who would rather be in the booth with you.

This is understandable.  I'm a tall guy as well, and on the receiving end it can make your neck sore when you're hunched over for long periods of time.  I used to go to Blow Buddies in SF, and those glory holes are set up above where we givers can easily stand while giving head - not sure if that's still around (been some time since i've been to SF).  If my giver is quite tall as well and having visible trouble staying hunched down, I've been known to just invite him into my cubicle to make it easy on him.

• 4 months later...
On 11/4/2019 at 8:00 AM, phukhole said:

Yes, I know I'm short.  You don't need to remind me.  If you're going to put one in think about your height and think about mine.  🙂  (I hate some urinals for the same reason! I'm looking at you Barracks in Cathedral City.)

Dude, I’ll meet you at ANY height to drink your piss.

• Like 1