Does an Age Difference Really Make a Difference?

SFCumdog

I know that relationship advice is not really what anyone is on here for for, per se, but I also know that all you guys have been around the block and have experienced a lot too and just feel that I couldn't find a better bunch of guys to ask advice from, so here goes...

I'm about a year and a half out of a 30 year relationship with a guy that was just slightly older than me. (i'm early 50's). Though close in age, it turned out over time that we really were two very different people and we eventually grew apart. I was a naive college boy when he met me, but he turned me into a pig who just can't ever get enough. Then he proceeded to hold that against me after he did it. And then I got pozzed in the process. But ya know, it's kind of like Pandora's Box, once that lid gets lifted there's no putting the pig back in the pen again. And his being older than me, though not by much in age, but by a wide gulf in experience, always made me feel like the boy in the relationship, and him the older, more experienced, man.

Since it ended, I've been enjoying myself... a lot. There's been lots of hungry bottoms out there that have kept my fat cock happy and who've begged me to load them up. And a few that have loaded me up too. But I've been feeling like I'd like to find a real partner in crime. Recently I met a guy through a popular online dating app. He's cute, he's sexy, he's European (though in the same city as I am), he's got a great sarcastic sense of humor like I do, he professes to be a pig like me with the backstory to prove it.... and he's half my age. There are times when I'm with him that I feel like there's no age difference between us whatsoever. And then there are times when I feel like I don't even know what the fuck he's talking about as he goes on about trash TV, the latest "celebs" in US Weekly, internet memes, stuff that he wants to go to see and do and clubs to go to, etc... 

It's not like I'm not open to doing any of this. And for once I feel like there is somebody who actually gets me, and I get him too. I'm incredibly attracted to him and it seems he is to me too. I guess what I just want to know is can a relationship like this work or is there just too much of an age/culture/experience difference between guys like us? And I'm also having the additional mental hurdle of now being the older guy/Daddy in the relationship, which just feels so different to me. Have any of you made that switch and was it difficult for you too?

Thanks in advance for whatever advice you're willing to give me. I know my pig brothers will be real about this with me, unlike most anyone else.

• Upvote 2

You bring up an excellent topic. For myself, I started sucking dick at age 5 and at age 9 getting fucked. At age 11, started visiting roadside rest areas where I would suck or get fucked by guys who were 16 all the way up to 97 (he was the oldest.) Until I was 26, I was always with a very vast range of Men. As for a relationship, I didn't really have my first one until I moved to Kuwait, where he was not only my partner/husband but my lover, owner, Master, whatever you desire to call it. I cannot say his age here but he found me and yes, he was a top the entire four years he lived with me. Then again, here in the US in Florida, my ex-Owner/Master for 2 years was an 18 year old who waited literally 4 days after his birthday to move in and begin owning me for the following two years. Right now, I have the problem to find someone, as I have never had to find anyone, the universe has always brought them to me. I say that if it is right and they guy and you match, then go for it. If it is just a fling, that is fine as well. Just don't listen to others, as everyone is different as well as their tastes are different. Take this analogy: One persons cum may taste like liquid gold to one person, where it tastes like asparagus to another.

• Upvote 2

I really don't think you should get into a serious relationship until your thirties or later. I was a very late bloomer and I think the 40's would have have been the best time for me. I knew who I was and wasn't. I think you should look for a good friend. Lots in common, but not everything. You can have great sex with anyone if you put your mind to it. Always keep it fresh. After sex you still have your best friend. And that could be a man at any adult age.

• Upvote 1

My advice is date him and get a feel of who he is. Can you be civil to each other during times you don't see eye to eye, or due to generational differences. Recognize if you fall for him he may not see it the same way or vice versa. But if you both enjoy each other's company or should I say cumpany don't fret over it

• Upvote 1

I don't think age matters that much but it is very different for different guys. Do you know how he feels about relationships? Is he open to one? Or does he like you because he recognizes a fellow pig, good fuckbuddy. He may think of you as a  "partner in crime" as you say it because you both like the same things not necessarily as hubby material (how open that relationship may be). Is he mostly into older guys or guys his own age? Did he have relationships before (and with what type of guy?). Try to find out more in casual conversations. Do you do things together that are non-sexual (or don't end up in sex)?

• Upvote 2

It sounds to me like you were in a relationship so long that you don't feel comfortable or complete without being in one. And now that you found something you like and you want to "lock it down".  We are close in age and I've had a guy half my age come at me hard and I said I'll be friends because I think the age difference is too big, although I think there are some compatibility issues too. I don't think 24 year olds should be closing off options. Get out there. Live life. Develop. Figure out who you are. 

This past weekend, I met a guy in his mid thirties - still a good 13-14 years younger but there I see potential. Sexually he ticks all the boxes (big dick, high sex drive, total top, extremely confident). We had real conversations too. We might go away for a week and that's where I'll check for things like goals in life, money management, diet, addictions, phobias, insecurities, what energizes him, what frustrates him, how much he's on his cellphone and who's texting/calling. I've got a laundry list of things I check nowadays. The sex is good, but I need to know what you're like day in and day out  before I hitch my wagon to you.

But back to you,. Enjoy the sex. Enjoy getting to know him.  Let him be who he is and not who you think he should be. Don't force it. Don't lie. Don't put him in a situation where he feels he has to lie. And take your time. Anything worth having is worth waiting for.

Edited by bbzh
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...