My Breeding Contract

Guest Italiguy

Guest Italiguy

Some time ago I met and became friends with a very handsome and hot man.  He called himself Dave.  He was in his mid 50's, standing about 6'1", smooth and toned chest, large cock with a mushroom head.   We talked a lot about different things.  He was a total top and was interested in bareback sex.  He enjoyed breeding and also enjoyed watching a hot ass being bred.  At the time I was in my late 40's.  I had good tone at the time, hairy chest, about 5'10".  I had only recently discovered barebacking when I met Dave  One thing led to another and got onto to topic of poz breeding. Dave was negative, but he really got off on arrange to have another guy pozzed and watching it happen.  

I really like Dave and got to a point wherein I would do anything to please him.  He slowly built my interest in this until it became an obsession in both of us.  I often asked how he would feel if I became poz for him.  He told me he would want me not to do meds so he could watch as I would slowly develop a wasted look and crux belly.  He told me how proud he would be of me for doing this.  He got me to a point where I would tell him I want to become poz for him, waste for him.  

I really wanted to please him so I finally agreed.   he would choose the guys who would breed me.  I would agree to allow their DNA to grow in me.  It made no sense, he would tell me, to become poz and kill the virus with meds.  He wanted me to accept what I was to become and understand I needed to be one with the virus.  I kept telling him I want to become poz for him, to become infected for him, to slowly waste for him.  In essence to die for him.   Whenever we had sex he told me how hot this would make him to watch this.  He also told me once I was poz he would not have sex with me any longer as he was to remain negative.  I wanted to please him so much that I agreed.  He decided, however, that he wanted me to sign a contract wherein I agreed to become poz for him.

He wrote up the contract for me to read and sign.  Although I was nervous, I signed it willingly, realizing what a poz pig I was to become.  The contract read as follows.

This contract is entered into this the 9th day of October 2009 between Michael  ________, herein after referred to as bottom/receiver and David____________, hereinafter referred to as Breeder.

Breeder and bottom agree that bottom shall freely surrender himself to breeder for the purpose of becoming poz.   Breeder and bottom have contracted that Breeder shall arrange for two HIV positive men (hereinafter gifters) to inseminate bottom with their positive cum.   The giftersshall be selected soley by breeder and shall be unmediated with high viral loads.  Breeder will do all possible to obtain gifters who are either full-blown AIDS or have medical resistant strains.

The parties agree and understand that Breeder is negative and shall remain so.  Bottom agrees and understands that he will allow himself to enter anal intercourse with the giftersat the Breeder’s discretion and will.  Bottom further understands that he can not refuse to accept the charged loads from the gifters.

The parties agree that bottom will be introduced to the gifters prior to the commencement of his breeding sessions so that all parties can become comfortable and familiar with the process.

Bottom agrees to the following activities:

a) he will agree to meet at least once per week for a period of two months for the purpose of being bred;

b) bottom understands and agrees that he must accept the viral loads;

c) bottom understands  and agrees that he will have to undergo any preparations required by breeder including enemas, fisting or introduction of anal plugs/dildos to stretch his hole;

d) bottom understands and agrees that breeder may, at breeders discretion, introduce into bottom’s anal passage either a tooth brush or a bottle brush for the purpose of scratching the linig of bottoms anal passage to better absorb the gifters’ seed.

e) Bottom understands and agrees that, in the event the gifters selected become unavailable, breeder may select different gifters.

f) At each meeting, bottom will strip and will lay face down on the bed with his ass high to receive the gifters’ cock and seed.

g) Bottom wil beg for the viral loads.  Bottom will beg to be pozzed, to receive the gifters’ death stick, and any other expression to show his acceptance.

h) Bottom understands and agrees that he cannot refuse to accept the seed of the gifters.  Bottom further acknowledges that he might receive other forms of STDs during the breeding process.  

i) Bottom understands and agrees that should he attempt to refuse such loads as herein described he will receive corporal punishment in the form of back whipping until he consents to the load.

Bottom understands and agrees that once he gets the “fuck flu” he will continue to be bred.

Bottom understands and agrees that he will not utilize any medications that would injure or hamper the virus’ growth.  Bottom must learn to become one with the virus.  Bottom acknowledges and freely accepts that he will be required to “waste” and that other STD can be infected into his body through intercourse to assist the growth of the virus.  Medication for any STD can only be taken with approval of breeder.

Bottom understands, agrees and willing accepts that he might suffer illness and death as a result of his actions.  Bottom freely enters this agreement.  Bottom understands he might possibly die for his breeder and expresses his willingness to do so.

The parties agree that bottom, once converted, might be required to other bottoms.  However, the parties agree that no stelthing shall occur and the other bottom must fully consent.

Breeder shall measure the progress of the virus on a weekly basis.

Bottom understands and agrees that by affixing his signature below and participating in the sexual activities stated herein, that this may result in seruous illness or possibly death.  Bottom acknowledges that he might be signing his life away and full consents to being “fucked” to death.

The parties agree that this contract once executed is irrevocable and will make every good faith effort to complete its terms.

I signed it willingly and we put the plan in place.  He selected the two tops who would breed me. I could only contact them through Dave.  The four of us met ahead of time to discuss what the procedure would be.  For the first session, Dave would breed me first.  His cum would be the lube which the other two would use during the breeding sessions.  While I was being bred, the other two would hold my legs wide apart.  

I was anxious to begin.  This was October and dave said by Christmas I should be poz.  The date was set.   On the date I went to the Travel lodge wherein we agreed to meet and start the process.  I waited several hours and no one shoed.  I tried to call dave and could not reach him.  finally, after days of calling his cell, a stranger answered only to tell me that Dave had passed of a sudden stroke.

I was greatly saddened not only to loose Dave but also what we had planned to do to me.  I still dream of this and only hope to be as lucky to find another to finish what dave and I started.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Italiguy
On 14/07/2017 at 0:20 AM, shinelover said:

That is tragic and such a shame. Don't give up, though. Do it for Dave ;)

Thank you.  Intend to continue. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...