Dad’s Basement Part Twenty-Three

The men that had gathered moved in closer to me as Dad and Zane moved out of the way. I was bent forward in a bent over position. I had to brace my hands on my thighs as a Dick slid into my hole, pushing deep into me. My hole opened easily for the strangers cock. My head was grabbed by two hands as a hard cock was presented to my lips. Eager to please I opened and allowed the cock access to my throat. The guys around were slowly stroking their hard cocks, waiting patiently for their turns at my holes.

The cock in my ass felt great, it was pumping deep into me over and over, a great ball bouncing fuck. My cock swung half hard between my legs. My mouth watered and slicked up the cock as it pumped my throat. This boy was in cock heaven. 

“Load my boy up good fellas” Dad said from somewhere behind me.

I imagined him and Zane were getting quite a show. The man up my hole slammed in hard as he unloaded his toxic seed in my insides, added to Dad and Zane’s loads. He pulled out quickly, but still giving me time to clinch my ass muscles to tighten my hole around his cock, trying to keep those loads in me.

The guy I was sucking pulled out and moved to my ass and slide his throat slime covered cock into my hole. Another man positioned his cock in my mouth and I started to suck him, deep throating his cock.

“Get as many as you can boy” Dad said.

I worked my throat around the cock in my mouth as I pushed back on the cock deep in my hole. I wanted to make Dad proud, as I thought about the gang bang that was coming up. Maybe this was a test run, to see how many cocks I could take in one sitting. My cock started to grow hard as it swung between my legs. I could feel the man's balls bouncing off me as he pounded me harder and harder. 

He gripped my hips tightly as he fucked my hole. I could feel the cum running down my ads and my balls. It was then that I felt someone climb underneath me. Instantly a tongue started to run across my ball sac, licking the cum from it, preventing it from dropping to the pool deck below. 

“Can't waste toxic seed buddy” the stranger said.

The man fucking me forced his cock balls deep and held it there as he shot his load deep into me. My fourth load of the day. As he pulled out the man underneath me grabbed his cock and sucked it into his mouth, cleaning the cum and ass juice off it, only releasing it from his mouth when the man pushed him off.

“Nothing like tasting boy pussy on a used cock” he said, “Next”

Within seconds, another cock slid up my hole, filling the emptiness. The man underneath me began to suck on my my hard cock as his hands explored my body, eventually finding my nipples. His mouth was slowly running up and down my hard shaft as he began to pinch and twist my nipples. 

The cock in my mouth was slick with spit, the thick spit from my throat. I could feel the cock thickening in my mouth. It's acorn head was growing larger as it popped pasted the area where my gag reflex should had kicked in. My throats muscles were so relaxed that this man was throat fucking me. This was all without poppers.

“Wanna taste my highly toxic spunk boy,” he asked.

All I could do is moan, causing my throat to tense up and vibrate around his hard cock head. I guessed this turned on the man I was sucking because he started to fuck my mouth faster. His balls bounced off my chin. 

“I'm so close boy” the mouth fucker said

He pulled his cock out and jacked it in front of my mouth, which I had opened all the way. If I couldn't get that toxic load in my hole, I was going to eat that big fucking load. I stuck my tongue out, getting ready for his load. His engorged cock head would wipe against my tongue. Without any words or warning, his piss slit opened and out shot a thick wad of poz cum. It oozed out adding more and more on my tongue with each pulse of his cock.

“Swallow that hot toxic load son” Dad yelled from behind.

The guy behind me gripped my hips tighter as he rammed his cock into me harder and harder. I wrapped my lips around the head of the cock that just shot in my mouth, cleaning any cum left on it or down its piss slit. I felt the cock in my hole start pulsing as it's load emptied into my hole. 
I squeezed my hole around it, milking it more. 

Both men pulled their cocks from my holes, giving other men access. 

“Mexican and black dick now buddy,” Zane announced 

The cock at my mouth was a dark uncut cock, surrounded by jet black hair. I grabbed ahold of the base of the cock, but still braced myself with my free hand. I stuck my tongue out and slid it under the foreskin, digging inside. I tasted the musky head hidden inside. I slide my tongue his cock head as I pulled back the foreskin then sliding my mouth down the dark shaft. Behind me I could feel the man running his cock head up and down my crack, coating it with the cum that had leaked out of my hole. I shivered each time he moved across my hole. 

The man underneath me released my hard cock from mouth, but continued to work my nipples. I breathed deep as the black man behind me positioned his spongy cock head against my hole. He pushed in slowly in, but pulled back out just before his cock head popped in my hole. He did this over and over, teasing my hole. I tried pushing back on his cock to take it further into my hole, but his grip on my hips kept me from doing that. My cock was leaning from this action. 

After a minute of teasing my hole, the man drove his cock into my hole. His cock was thick and got thicker as it got closer to the base. I could feel my hole expanding wider and wider. Even having been fucked by four guys before him, I felt a slight pain from his thickness. I lifted up on my tip toes, but he quickly pulled me down. I moaned out my protest to hint out that unneeded a moment to adjust to his size, but that went unnoticed. Guess the uncut Mexican cock muffled my moan.

The thick black cock pulled out until his head was at my hole then pushed in deep, hitting the back of my insides. The guy under me sensed my pain and began to twist my nipples more, using this pain to distract me from the pain in my hole. My mind went to my nipples, causing my hole to relax more, allowing the black cock to used my hole.

After a minute or so of the torture of my nipples, I had completely forgot about my hole. As the torture of my nipples began to become easier, the pleasure of getting fucked flooded my body. His cum coated cock now slid in and out with ease making me moan and growl. The Mexican cock was sliding in and out of my mouth, where it's pre-cum was mixing with my spit. It was sweet tasting now that I had cleaned the musk off it. 

“Daddy is going to eat your boy pussy after that cock” My dad said.

“Daddy’s cock is leaking watching you get used boy” Zane said, then adding “so is mine”

The black man continued two roughly fuck my hole, ramming into me hard. His balls hung so low that they bounced off my own balls that were pulled up tight against my body. The force of his thrust in was so powerful that his balls were hitting so hard that mine were starting to ache. The pain in my sac was adding to my pleasure. I pulled the uncut cock from my mouth, tilted my head down to the man under me and and said:

“Work my nipples hard, just be ready for my load”

I didn't wait for a response, I just took the uncut cock back in my mouth. His hands found my nipples, his sharp fingernails dug into my nipples causing me to moan from the mix of pleasure and pain. I pushed back against the black cock pounding my hole, then grabbed the Mexican man's hairy ass and pulled his cock deep into my throat.

“Boy’s a pain freak Drew” Zane said to Dad.

I could just see in my mind those two older men jacking their cocks, watching the live sex show in front of them and that added to my enjoyment! Pushing back on the black dick deep in my ass had an effect on him, his cock thickened even more, stretching my hole a bit more. His balls pulled up, but not enough to stop their assault on my own balls. He wasn't going to last long and neither was I. I tapped the man under me on his shoulder and he quickly moved his mouth onto my hard throbbing cock. Feeling the warmth and wetness of his mouth I started shooting deep into his throat. 

With each shot of cum out of my cock, my hole would pucker and squeeze the cock deep in my hole. I wanted both men to shoot at the same time so I move a finger into the crack of the Mexican’s hairy ass. I pushed my dry finger against my hole, it slide into it with ease. I pulled it out only to feel it was slick with cum that was inside. The Mexican man grabbed my head between his hands and began to fuck my face faster. 

Both men then shoved their cocks in deep. I felt the cum shoot out of the uncut cock and slide down my throat into my waiting gut. The cock in my hole jerked and added a large load of cum into me. 

The Mexican man pulled back slightly and grabbed hand, pulling my finger from his hole. He then pulled out of my mouth and left. 

“Suck that finger for Daddy” my dad said.

I put that finger in my mouth and sucked it, staring at Daddy the whole
Time. The black man slowly slide out of my hole. Walked over to my dad. He stepped over the lounge, straddling him and pushed his cum covered cock into my dad’s mouth. He eagerly sucked it clean.

I stood up and walked over to a table near by, nearly knocking over my cocksucker. I laid back on the table, lifted my legs in the air and yelled:

“Who's next motherfuckers” 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 17
  • Piggy 3

Dad’s Basement Part Twenty-Four

I looked between my legs, wonder which one of the men jacking their cocks would be next to slide up my hole. I winked my hole at the men, inviting them to come fuck me. My eyes locked on an older man, he looked old enough to be my grandfather. His hair was white as snow on his head, chest and crotch. His cock was uncut and hung semi-hard from his crotch. 

“Don't be shy” I said coyly. 

His eyes widened, as his hand slowly began to move his foreskin back and forth over his cock head. He licked his lips staring at my hole. 

“Slide in my hole” 

I puckered my hole for him, trying to lure him over so he would fuck me. Dad and Zane watched closely as I tried to seduce the older man. I watch his cock slowly expand in girth and length. 

“Daddy won't mind if you fuck me”

I pointed over to Dad who was motioning for the older man to fuck me. I slid my finger to my hole and started to circle my sloppy, slightly puffy hole. My finger slid easily around my wet, cummy hole. I slowly pushed my finger into my hole as deep as I could. The older man’s cock was now rock hard and he was slowly jacking it.

“Please grandpa fuck me” 

He took a few steps forward, smiling.

“Daddy fucked me, now I want you to”

He took a few steps closer, his smile growing.

“Bet you fuck better than Daddy”

He moved until his cock head was pressed against my hole. Zane had a huge grin on his face, as if he was trying not to laugh.

“Put it in please grandpa” 

His hips moved forward and his head popped in. I moaned loudly

“Like that little one” he asked

“Yes grandpa”

He slid in further, until I could feel the soft white hair above his cock tickle my ass. He pulled out a little then pushed in all the way. I moaned more. He grabbed my ankles and spread my legs wide as he began to fuck my hole at a steady rhythm. 

Dad stood and moved to the side of the old man tucking me.

“Fine hole he's got?” Dad asked

“Your boy?”

“Raised him, fucked him and pozzed him”

“Did the same to my boy, about the same age as him I suppose. But back then it wasn't HIV/AIDS, it didn't have a name.”

Dad slowly stroked his cock as he listened.

“He was always interested in my cock, so we started playing, until he was begging me to take his hole. Even after I explained I had the “gay virus” but he didn't care, started to beg for that too” 

I couldn't help but get turned on and started to stroke my cock. Zane’s interest had peeked and he joined the old man and Dad. 

“I was so turned on seeing my boy on his back, legs up, just like your boy here, that I pretty much raped his hole. All the time he was begging his Daddy to fuck him and cum in him”

His cock slide in and out of my hole slowly, as he told us his story. Dad and Zane was standing next to him stroking their own cocks. 

“Since I passed on the virus, he couldn't have kids of his own so he adopted a boy, raised him and when he reached the same age as he did, he and I passed on the family tradition to him. Just like you and your boy has done”

“My only wish is that his grandfather, my father would have started the tradition, the beautiful tradition.” Dad said.

“Is your son and grandson here” Zane asked.

“Not this trip, but they have been.”

“Maybe Dad we can invite them to join the club if they want” I said

Dad just nodded and said “I will give you the details Sir, and you can tell me if that interests you”

The old man continued to thrust his cock into my sloppy hole. Dad leaned over and started to kiss him deeply. I knew his tongue was going deep into his mouth. The old man's cock grew thicker and harder, yet he continued at the steady rhythm that he had been. His chest movements became faster and faster, until he pushed his cock in all the way. His moans were muffled by Dad’s mouth. 

I squeezed tightly around his cock, well the best I could, trying to milk his cum out. 

He pulled out and Dad, Zane and the old man moved to the side, allowing other men to step up and fuck me as they talked. 

The rest of the afternoon I stayed in the pool area and got bred. I lost count on how many men fucked me and how many loads I had taken. I do remember waking back to the cabin and cum running down my legs, I couldn't hold it all in. 

Sadly Dad told me that this would be the last night at the resort. We were leaving in the morning to head home. My gang bang to join the club was in three days and I needed the have my hole well rested - well it needed to tighten up again so the members would enjoy fucking it and the bred me and brought me into the club.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 2