New Orleans Bar Breeding

Friday night. I'm at a gay bar in New Orleans(the name escapes me...if I ever knew it), buzzed and horny as all fuck.

I'm out on the patio, drawing on a Rolling Rock, standing close to a hot looking guy telling his buddy how he was needing fucked that night. Medium height, balding, bearded, tight workmans body, in well worn jeans and t-shirt.  I've had plenty to drink so I don't need much encouragement. I step to him, he turns to face me. I take another draw of my beer and set it down...unzip to expose my hard cock and hairy balls. "Want this?", I asked with a sneer.

He looked at my throbbing cock, then up at my face. I put my hands on his shoulders and he went to his knees. He took my cock into his wet mouth. His buddy watched and grinned while he sucked me hard. And he sucked me with a purpose; the kind of cock sucking that tells you he wants you hard for a reason.  

I was not mistaken. He rose to his feet and dropped his jeans to the floor, turned around, bent over against the wall, produced a bottle of lube and greased his hole. All in one well practiced and fluid motion. Subtle he was not.

I lined up my bare throbbing cock against his hairy hole. He took a loooong hit of poppers which he then handed to his buddy. I waited half a tick for the poppers to hit, then I inched in. His fuckhole was warm and welcoming, I slid to my balls in one long lazy slide. And only when I was balls deep did he utter a sound..."Yessss.", he hissed.

And I fucked him. Right there on the patio. With men all around. I fucked his ass like I owned it. He was hungry for it alright. And he got a damn hard fuck. At one point, noticing a small gathering me men, I forced him to swing around and grab a chair. "Lets let everyone watch you get fucked!", I said.  "Oh god!", he moaned as he stroked his dick. "Look up at em. Look at their faces watching you get plowed!"  He did as I instructed. He looked up to see a circle of men watching his ass get used in public. 

"You like that raw bone, boy?" I growled. "You want my seed? My dirty cum up your fuckhole?!"  "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! YES!!  BREED ME! PAINT MY GUTS!!", he screamed - as every head turned.  Apparently, that was all he needed. "OH GOD! I'M GONNA CUM!" And damn did he. His ass muscles flexing on my cock with every squirt. THAT was all I needed. I seeded his ass deep and held it there for a long moment....making sure my toxic load was deep inside him....grinding my DNA into his guts...before pulling out very, very, slowly. I do love the whimper a fuckhole makes when I pull all the way out. 

My wet softening cock hung there. I made sure anyone that wanted got a look at it. The fuckhole was straightening himself, his buddy lending a hand. I pull my jeans back up, stuffed my sliney cock roughly into my jeans and grab my beer. I take a long draw and stood there, giving the fuckhole a hard silent stare...sending the message. "Thank you...Sir.", he murmured. I nod my approval, take a final draw of my beer and walk back to the bar for another.

I believe every eye followed me. And it felt damn good. And yeah, I did fuck and breed another dude later that night.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 12

Guest GoneFishing

going to NO but not to thrilled about the recent armed robberies. 

last thing i need is to be mugged with my pants down lol

any locals want to hang with me and protect me from the thugs ?