Sling etiquette

happynleather

I love a sling fuck, both as a top but expecially as bottom. 

My local sauna has a fantastic sling, it's just off the dark room and very comfortable. 

My first port of call is usually the sling but I find tops can be reluctant to use it, I get alot more cock in other parts of the sauna.

As for etiquette, I don't hog it for too long. I'll go for a wander and if its vacant when I return, I hop back on. 

I agree a bottom in a sling is a public hole, and you shouldn't be picky. The only time I gently refuse a cock is if it doesn't get hard enough to penetrate. I don't care how old the top is, or what he looks like. If his cock is hard and he wants to breed me,  my hole is his.

• Like 1

When laying in a sling in a "public" place, if you're approached by a top you don't fancy, just say: " I need a break, would you mind loosening the bindings on my wrists and ankles?"   ;-)

Yes. A bottom in a sling is sending the message that he is a take all loads cumdumpster and most likely a dirty whore. The public sling is not the place for faggots with standards or picky queens. lt’s the place for human fucktoys. You shouldn’t even expect anyone to wear a condom unless they want to because you’re a dirty whore.

• Haha 1

when I am laying naked in a bathhouse sling with my sloppy pussy lubed up and dripping hot loads from my gaped out hole, I am advertising myself as a no standards whore for barebackers of any size, race, age, height, weight, status etc. one of the reasons I wear a blindfold in the sling is to show men that I am literally willing to take loads from absolutely ANYONE and  men don’t have to worry about some trashy bathhouse faggot recognizing them at the mall, or on the street or in a club. they can just use me like a guilty little pleasure, dump a load and leave. guys don’t even have to speak a word to me to get their loads in my ass. I literally couldn’t be an easier fuck for any horny malefullsizeoutput_2d3.thumb.jpeg.55e5e7ff93ac40557188258abaac74f4.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

22 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

when I am laying naked in a bathhouse sling with my sloppy pussy lubed up and dripping hot loads from my gaped out hole, I am advertising myself as a no standards whore for barebackers of any size, race, age, height, weight, status etc. one of the reasons I wear a blindfold in the sling is to show men that I am literally willing to take loads from absolutely ANYONE and  men don’t have to worry about some trashy bathhouse faggot recognizing them at the mall, or on the street or in a club. they can just use me like a guilty little pleasure, dump a load and leave. guys don’t even have to speak a word to me to get their loads in my ass. I literally couldn’t be an easier fuck for any horny malefullsizeoutput_2d3.thumb.jpeg.55e5e7ff93ac40557188258abaac74f4.jpeg

You are literally a human fucktoy and cumdumpster

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 3/14/2018 at 4:43 AM, hungry_hole said:

A while ago I was at Steamworks-Toronto and a guy was hogging the fuck-bench in the darkroom. He was a hot young bottom so lots of guys wanted to fuck him but he insisted on guys wearing condoms. What a bummer! But I noticed a guy next to me who tampered with a condom before putting it on and fucked the hell out of him. I knew he had pumped his load because the bottom's hole was leaking cum.

This is correct in every way, it's the whole point of the sling being in an open and public place, so that any and all breeders that want to fuck a hole can have the chance and without the hasels of long conversations and negotiations !!  This is breeding at it's finest !!

1)   when you are on a sling, you lose your right to be picky, for my my hole is everyones ownership to use

2)  my husband ( we both btms ) always wants a condom, this is a great idea (tampered with a condom)... we do it next time

• Like 1

I had a very interesting experience today in regards to selfish bottoms and slings.
I’ve not cum for at least 3 weeks after spending time with family. After my first shift back at work, I went to the sauna with lots of anticipation as the last few times I was there have been awesome. But this is the first night I’ve been since COVID, I’m usually an afternoon sauna user.

After prepping and a shower, I headed up to my favourite area, the sling in the dark room. Unfortunately it was occupied so I went for a wander. There was lots of sexy men, big cocks, lots of walking but little else happening. So I went back to the sling after half an hour and it was still occupied by the same bottom. 
By this stage I’m thinking he’s a bit selfish. I saw an elderly gent go up to his hole but was obviously told to not bother as he went away, deflated. Going downstairs to the suck a thon room, I found my only action for the night, the older gent who was rejected by the selfish bottom. He had a nice cock but only semi hard. I sucked him for a bit so he got a bit harder, hard enough at least to penetrate. I kneeled on the couch and he was behind me, able to penetrate with me pulling my arse cheeks apart. He got into a rhythm and I started to enjoy the fuck. Now this lad had stamina, he fucked me for at least 15 minutes and when he shot his load, I was very satisfied. His cock plopped out of my creamy cunt and he slapped my arse as he left. 
Going back upstairs, the same bottom was in the sling. Lots of men in the dark room, all wanking and not much else. This was the theme for the next 2 hours, sexy hung men but nobody doing much.

For the 3 hours I was there this selfish bottom was in the sling for the entire duration. I don’t believe anybody fucked him. Just what he deserved tbh. The only load he could have got was swimming around my arse, dripping down my leg. Not my most fruitful visit, I’ll be going in the afternoon next time. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Powerasianbtms said:

This is correct in every way, it's the whole point of the sling being in an open and public place, so that any and all breeders that want to fuck a hole can have the chance and without the hasels of long conversations and negotiations !!  This is breeding at it's finest !!

1)   when you are on a sling, you lose your right to be picky, for my my hole is everyones ownership to use

2)  my husband ( we both btms ) always wants a condom, this is a great idea (tampered with a condom)... we do it next time

yea a bathhouse sling gangbang faggot has to expect that. guys don’t wanna wear a condom to fuck some bathhouse whore that lets anyone fuck him. I realized that straight away. as a teen, I even played with offering guys condoms when I was getting gang banged but I always ended up with so much cum in my ass that I realized there was no use. if you are a one on one bottom that might work most times but for a gangbang slut there is no chance guys aren’t breeding you.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Barebackpiggy said:

I had a very interesting experience today in regards to selfish bottoms and slings.
I’ve not cum for at least 3 weeks after spending time with family. After my first shift back at work, I went to the sauna with lots of anticipation as the last few times I was there have been awesome. But this is the first night I’ve been since COVID, I’m usually an afternoon sauna user.

After prepping and a shower, I headed up to my favourite area, the sling in the dark room. Unfortunately it was occupied so I went for a wander. There was lots of sexy men, big cocks, lots of walking but little else happening. So I went back to the sling after half an hour and it was still occupied by the same bottom. 
By this stage I’m thinking he’s a bit selfish. I saw an elderly gent go up to his hole but was obviously told to not bother as he went away, deflated. Going downstairs to the suck a thon room, I found my only action for the night, the older gent who was rejected by the selfish bottom. He had a nice cock but only semi hard. I sucked him for a bit so he got a bit harder, hard enough at least to penetrate. I kneeled on the couch and he was behind me, able to penetrate with me pulling my arse cheeks apart. He got into a rhythm and I started to enjoy the fuck. Now this lad had stamina, he fucked me for at least 15 minutes and when he shot his load, I was very satisfied. His cock plopped out of my creamy cunt and he slapped my arse as he left. 
Going back upstairs, the same bottom was in the sling. Lots of men in the dark room, all wanking and not much else. This was the theme for the next 2 hours, sexy hung men but nobody doing much.

For the 3 hours I was there this selfish bottom was in the sling for the entire duration. I don’t believe anybody fucked him. Just what he deserved tbh. The only load he could have got was swimming around my arse, dripping down my leg. Not my most fruitful visit, I’ll be going in the afternoon next time. 

thats just selfish and rude of him. I can often spend a good deal of time in a public sling but I realize that being in a public sling means I am free for anyone to use. since I have a sexy body and I put on a good show I usually have a lot of guys who want a turn inside me and I NEVER turn down any guy for any reason. I am a fucktoy and a cumdumpster so thats what I let anyone use me for. if it gets slow, I get out and give someone else a chance to get trashed. same if another cumdump asks for a turn or a couple wanna use it. plus I try to alternate between the public sling and the darkroom fuckbench every hour or two to make sure shy tops have a chance to breed me. l mat be a dirty, slutty, public fucktoy and bathhouse cumdumpster, and an over-used faggot but I always try to be a considerate whore. plus the older, heavier and less attractive men appreciate getting a chance to blow their load in a sexy young slut.

And I hate to say it, but it’s even worse when the guy hogging the sling isn’t hot. Just kinda feels like a waste and like the whole bathhouse is getting cockblocked.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2