When are you too old for this lifestyle?

Guest BushPig

I used to walk around the Houston bathhouses in my 20’s and feel uncomfortable when old men were interested in me; especially those as old or older than my Dad. As I grew old(er) I’ve discovered that it’s a young man’s game and my partners are men I’ve known for a while and we’ve developed groups of similar participants. 

Just remember, we get the ultimate revenge.  The young ones will be older and rejected by the younger generation also.

I wish guys of all ages could be temporarily disabled for a short period of time.  Then they might learn that we are all sexual beings who deserve physical contact.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I always feel drawn back to this post, because my thoughts are always changing on this topic. 

Your attitudes and taste evolve over time, and I feel you don't really make a decision to abruptly quit. The path I seem to be going down, is Frequenting the baths occasionally. These experiences will eventually begin to decrease as I get older.

• 1 year later...

I have noticed less success with online dating, yet luckily, I have reached a comfort zone with going to Bath houses, and Nude beaches.  it is more about what people see at first glance, and not getting obsessed over stats like age. I am very physically fit, Due to being a Bicyclist, and the physical demands of my job. I have a full head of greyish blond hair, 5,10 150 lbs; that closes the deal, before men know I am 55 Y/0

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I don’t think you are ever to old for barebacking and fucking around. Age is just a number, it’s all down to your mindset. If you start thinking you are too old for it then you are setting yourself up to fail. I know guys in their 60’s who I would fuck tomorrow, it really is down to self perception and mental state, and those can be your own worse enemies.

Yes you get rejections from the young fit guys, but the ones that tend to do that are the ones who see themselves as young, fit and attractive - personally I won’t ever play with narcissistic guys, they are too self-involved and it tends to be all about them.

I didn’t even start with other me til I was 37. I’m now 54. I’ve been fucked nearly 500 times since I turned 50. How am I doing it? I simply don’t stop doing it. I keep going out and hoisting my ass up for use, and take what comes along.

If I stopped to try to look at myself while I’m doing it, I would probably cringe a bit and think, Dear God, man, have you seen yourself? You look beyond ridiculous. But I don’t go there. I may not be one of the Beautiful People, but I never was, and I never in my life tried to play their game. I’ve always gone my own way, to hell with their fashion and trend and clique - why should I give a fuck for the opinion of people who use ‘cool’ and ‘hot’ to mean the same thing? Their moods and importances come and go like seasons, but I stay the same as I always am.

That makes me something of a novelty to some people - it attracts some and annoys the hell out of others. Whatever. Sound and fury signifying nothing. I’m like a boulder with the river rushing all around me, except the boulder is my ass sticking up and the river is the ever-flowing stream of men who eventually are going to need a wet hole to fuck. Some of them are going to splash into me, just because I’m there.

Every stone gets worn away in time; I won’t do this forever. One day I’ll probably just say to myself, Well, that’s enough of that, and be done with it. And that will be lovely. But not today, nor tomorrow...and certainly not Saturday - my regular Top has let me know I’m in for another fucking into submission.

(He’s older than I am, by the way, and he fucked more asses than I’ve taken cocks.)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I agree it gets harder to meet. I luckily still have the sex drive of a teenager. But the hair is grey, and there's no disguising my age. Of course, some guys find that a turn off, but for those who don't, I still can suck and get fucked. Or do whatever else they'd like.

I’ve always been attracted to older guys - they’re sexy as fuck and know what they want. Now that I’m 50 I still prefer older guys (and I probably don’t think I’m old) but many of them seem to be after young guys - but I’m not giving up on fellow daddies! On saying that, if a young Buck wants to fuck me and breed me - I won’t say no! 💦😈

• Like 1

I do not have an issue with older men. I never have. My first serious relationship was with my step dad. I was 13 he was 43. My second real relationship was when I was in college and I was 19. My boyfriend was 50. We were together for 7 years. I prefer older but now that I am 39 I have opened the door to younger tops too. I have just started getting bred by a couple that has a big age span. One guy is my age and his boyfriend is just 18. The older man is teaching his boy how to top and using me for practice. I am more than happy to help.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2