When are you too old for this lifestyle?

Guest BushPig

On 10/15/2017 at 5:00 PM, Guest BushPig said:

I'll be blunt and to the point.  I'm in my mid fifties and I have been experiencing more and more age discrimination while chasing potential hookups.  I'm not ugly, so I'm told, I'm a little chubby but I'm fit.  I've been rejected more often than not by the younger crowd and I'm starting to feel its time to "retire" so to speak.

Any of you older fuckers, be you top or bottom, have any suggestions or am I just going to have to act my age and start chasing in my own age bracket?  Hang out at the retirement home maybe?

If I'm relegated to the "Gray Fox" age bracket so be it but I still like breeding the young stuff every once in a while.

I'm open to suggestions?

It’s never time to “retire”!  I’m 51, married to a 25 yr old  for the past two years and we have a 41 yr old bf.  And I have guys 18-45 hitting on me daily. I’m not a model or jock, just a down to earth no bullshit bear. Maybe change up how you approach guys or expand your tastes in men. You’d be surprised on what you’re missing won because you have a specific type. Once you remove that barrier doors open. 

• Like 1

My partner is 63 and I’m 30. I’ve been with men into their upper 70s. I’m only attracted to daddy types, and I know I’m not the only one out there. Consider looking at those types of dating sites like SilverDaddies, DaddyHunt, etc. Good luck in your search!

• Like 1

This is a great topic / thread and I agree that there is some excellent feedback and sage advice here for all. Aging in the context of our culture and societal norms (in North America anyway) is a disadvantage generally. The young, smooth, and tight are generally preferred over experience, maturity, and tenure. Someone alluded to this as the great "pay-back" for the short-sightedness of youth who will also find themselves in this situation one day.

It also sounds like local or regional availability of men and related challenges play a lot into one's personal experience.

Sounds like this is where one's attitude can make all the difference. Whenever I use to complain about things not being how I would prefer them or want them to be...my actual father would always just reply with, "Life is what you make it." So, embrace the desire to remain sexually active and find like minded people and have fun out there guys.

Still having lots of fun at 60 and don't intend stopping anytime soon. Personally I think it's easier to find sex now than it ever has been. There are loads of apps for older guys and it's easier to find easier to find someone who can accommodate in comfort. 

I'm in my forties and prefer older men because I more easily equate older with domination. Give me a top that is older, taller, and heavier, and I'm going to go wild on that cock. But don't get me wrong, I won't turn down a younger cock.

As for staying desirable as I get older, I've enthusiastically taken to a diet and fitness routine for sex and just plain feeling physically and mentally great. I've had pretty good luck when getting out in the real world and guys are able to see the goods. I find that meeting people in the real world results in more hookups than online sites. The online sites can easily disqualify you when you list your age and guys don't even bother to talk to you, out in the real world guys appreciate being able to see the squats-and-weights built ass they want to sink their cock into.

• Upvote 1

As long as tops still want to fuck my ass, I'll keep taking it.  I've been with much younger and much older guys and enjoyed both ends of the spectrum. If you can get hard, you're welcum in my hole no matter how old you are.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, phukhole said:

As long as tops still want to fuck my ass, I'll keep taking it.  I've been with much younger and much older guys and enjoyed both ends of the spectrum. If you can get hard, you're welcum in my hole no matter how old you are.

This is my philosophy too - a hard cock is the only criteria. All comers welcome. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phukhole said:

I could not have said it better!

Trans-sissy bottom in Andover Massachusetts

Where sex is concerned i get fewer offers now that i’m in my sixties but i’m better at offering myself around than i was when I was in my twenties. My knees are a bit crap which is literally a pain when giving blow jobs and i struggle a little to bend right over for any length of time, which is awkward when a Top is doing me from behind and is being slow about it. I can’t always get a stiffy but it’s rare that a Top cares about that. i still get pissed off when all the guys in the backroom want to play with each other but not with me. But that is more likely to be because i am short and fat with a tiny little prick. I occupy my own niche in the market and i’m a really good fuck. I also have a bus pass so you don’t need to give me my cab fare home. Im happy enough.

I'm still finding that younger guys wanting to fuck me is a constant.   Admittedly, I got youth genes on both sides, so I look a lot younger than I am without much effort.  I don't complain about this, but I prefer men 40ish and up.  Occasionally,  I get my wish but more often than not, some dude in his late 20s early 30s is banging my hole.  I think being in NYC also includes more options of all ages and I doubt I'd fare as well in a less populated city.  I think when I became weary of the crowds here and less horny--and I'm on the way there--is when it's time for me to "retire."  I'm on the way, but just not there yet.  Consider also that wanting to "retire" may have little to do with age and more to do with growth. 

It isn't something that you can put a definite number on, or something that someone else can impose upon you. You are "too old" only when you yourself decide that you've had enough. Until then, as long as you are having fun, you're not too old for the lifestyle. And, my opinion, anyone who disagrees is too closed-minded for the lifestyle.