Being called a whore

Insidemenow

Guest Neg4PozBreeding

I am a whore, I have cummed in side a lot of asses as a top. I don't know any of their names. I have taken one load in my ass from a nice black guy, I also do not know his name. I will literally accept loads from anyone deep inside my ass no questions asked. Lately I have been wanting a guy or guys with a P.A. to top me and fill my holes with their cum. I masterubate a lot thinking about a stranger plowing my ass with his cock and then filling my ass with his cum. if a guy wants to cum deep inside my ass and not ask for permission he can. I will take any loads, AIDS, HIV, any and all STDs. I will also swallow any man's loads too. I am a feminine bra & panty wearing whore. As long as it's a safe environment 1 guy or 100 guys can cum deep inside my ass or mouth. This year I will be having all my body hair permanently removed this year too. 

• 2 months later...
On 6/2/2018 at 2:48 PM, Browncherrygurl said:

For me, one of the best turn-ons is verbal humiliation. I love when I'm called a faggot, whore, cunt, fat sissy slut, etc

Totally agree with you! I am esoecially fond of being called a faggot or bitch, it keeps grounded in the fact that i am here to serve and worship men as they see fit.

I am a man's fuckhole, use me and call me whatever you want.

hmmm whore cunt bitch slut and many more  well only once i was called that when i broke up with my long term controlling dominate dick head of a boyfriend i let him believe i was cheating on him i tried so many other nice ways to end it and nothing worked always came begging back with promises to change the same shit lol best con i ever did  and it worked

• 2 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
2 hours ago, stevelovesfucking said:

someone on here said a whore should be paid

but the only payment any of your faggot whores should get is cum, and preferably poz cum

hard cocks up your anus is what you're all for

and I don't need to know your names

I believe we are in the same part of the world ...

I love the verbal abuse, i have been called whore and most often a bitch,faggot, peace of fuck meat, call anything degrading, i love it all besides its all true, since my teen years i was forced sex and love it and love an aggressive top who is forceful and even abusive with me and I will spread my legs for any men who wants my peace of ass. I have even been paid for being fucked and love it.  i  was often told as a teen i was born for the only purpose of pleasuring men with my peace of bubble ass and i love it and that is what i have done. for me nothing better then the pleasure of being a bottom for group of men. its true and i love the verbal abuse. as its true i love to spread my legs for any cock who wants a peace of my ass.