POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?  

1,168 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

• 10-12
    • 13-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41+

1 hour ago, hungry_hole said:

I was 23 when I took my first load. I had been busy studying, working out and having fun when I met a gay guy who was a total bottom and would describe to me his encounters in the saunas and parks. I loved the idea of giving myself to other men

He told me about the YMCA in NYC 

I guess the Village People we’re onto something, young man 😉

11 minutes ago, Opensesame said:

I guess the Village People we’re onto something, young man

"YMCA, it's fun to stay at the YMCA" was absolutely true. I remember there being  3 entire floors with men and the cruising never stopped because one could go to other male floors. I think the men's floors were 10, 11 and 12.

The rooms were dirty and smelly and the beds were really bad, but I went back several times because it was a lot of fun meeting for sex with guys from all over the US and the world, as the songs says. The song came out after I had gone there for a couple of years.

• Like 2

I was late to the party as I was 38 the first time I played with another guy. We were both married and I had so wanted to taste a cock not my own. I think it was the 2nd or third time ducking his cock that I swallowed. It wasn’t long after that we fucked each other bare. At the time, I had this fear of catching hiv so I repressed my new found love of being fucked and concentrated on sucking off guys. I knew how good that felt to me and I really enjoyed making others feel good with my mouth and swallowing cum. Within a few years, the desire to take cock in my ass overwhelmed my fear and I was taking bare cock. The last 5 years I’ve been taking all cock bare and without question. I have actually become Poz friendly and I’m enjoying my love of taking all cocks

• Piggy 3

Didn't start being with guys until late 30s. That first bare load was an incredible feeling of sexual freedom. I've been pushing the limits ever since, trying hot new things as I am fortunate they come up. I may have started late in life, but am happy I got here!

• 2 weeks later...

I was 10 the first time my dad was able to cum inside of me. It had taken months of stretching and just practicing with just the head because it hurt. I'll never forget how it felt. He had tears in his eyes and I was so proud. We were both addicted after that moment....

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4

Late bloomer. 30's My friends and I were at a bar in Seaside NJ. Drinking a lot hanging with a bunch of girls. I kept getting drinks and there was a guy I bumped into while getting my drinks. We talked a bit and every time I got drink we would talk then he started to buy us our rounds. So I made friends with him and then we talked and I drank alot. My friends hooked up with the girls and the one i was with had to leave. They wanted to leave he said stay and he will drive me over to our room later. I said ok i was have fun. 

I got really loaded and he said let go to my place before he is too drunk to drive. I agreed.  We got to his place and went to his room to watch tv and party.

I was on his be with him still no sexual stuff yet. We talked and I was drinking a bit more. He said he was tired too tired to drive so he will get me to my place in the morning I agreed.

I was really wasted then. He said for me to have the bed he will sleep on the floor with a blanket.

So he took off his paints and i did too we would just sleep in our underwear still didn't know he had an agenda. He turned out the lights and left the tv on. 

He laid down next to me on the floor and I passed out.  

Later I woke up to him on his knees playing with my dick. I was still wasted and he started to suck my cock and suck my balls. I realized what was going on he held me down a bit with his hand on my neck as he sucked. I was getting angry but fucking aroused at the same time.  

Then he crawled up on me rolling me over sat on my ass and started to rub my back. Still had a strong hand around my neck.  Then i felt him pulled my underwear off and started to rub my ass. I didnt know what to do but I was enjoying it. Then i felt him move and now totally on top of me. I felt him wipe my ass with something wet and he stuck his dick in me. He went very slow and it hurt real bad at 1st at that point i was either going to get sick or black out. 

He eventually had his whole dick in me and started to thrust. I was so shocked,angry, scared  but It did feel good after a while. He must have been doing it a while. While him doing this he had his arm around my neck in a choke hold. 

No idea how long but he then made a loud moan and i felt his throbbing dick. He then pulled out and got a wet towel.  I had a mess down there. He cleaned me up and himself a bit and flipped me over i was so numb and sore he then sucked me for a bit and I couldn't believe how fast I came.

He said go take a shower and he would change the sheets. I was in the bathroom and wanted to climb out the window but I was totally naked.  So i started the shower and got cleaned. 

My ass was sore but weird it felt good. I returned to the room and he was sitting there all naked. He said come over and sit next to him. So i did with the towel wrapped around me. He said i had a very nice ass. And started to rub my leggs. Then he started to rub my dick again. I couldn't believe i was getting aroused again. He asked if I like my ass eaten I said never had it done. He laughed and pushed me over pulled the towel off and started to kiss my back and my ass and licked all over my ass till he hit my hole.  Then the funny part I stuck my ass up for him to eat it..lol.  i was so into it. He had his tongue deep sucking my hole and i bet i was still dripping him. He ate me for at least an hour and I got hard as a rock. 

He got up grab something's and went back eating my ass. He then put something on my ass that got warm and stuck a finger in my hole. Then two. Then more. 

My hole felt better and I was feeling good. Then I felt his dick again go in. But it slipped in much easier no pain and it felt so good my dick exploded between me and the bed. I moan real loud the got him hot so he thusted real fast and hard for a long time. Then he moaned real loud and I felt his dick throb. 

He pulled out laid next to me and he fell asleep. And so did I.

We woke up got showed together got cleaned dress and he drove me to were my friends place was. We didn't talk much I got out and he drove away.

Never found him again.

I guess thats why Im a bottom?

Never forget it. Still gets me hard thinking about him.

• Like 1

11.Offered a cold soda by a man in a pickup truck with a camper on it behind the supermarket.Went up the steps a freckel faced blue eyed blonde boy barefoot tee shirt and cuttoff jean shorts.Knew NOTHING about any sex much less gay activities.Went down those same steps a little while later with his cum leaking out.And my heart pounding....:)

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1