At what age did you start sucking cock?

MDK

Wouldn't the best time to start be when the young man knows he needs to?  Is there any point in wasting time, once he knows who and what he is?  Sucking Cocks off leads to wondering what a hard raw Cock feels like up his Hole, which leads him to try it and see for himself, which leads him (over a period of years) to more and more ever-deeper Lusts.  All of this, and at a youngish age, when he's (for most, it seems) at his most attractive. 

I'm not endorsing any child-molestation by older, adult perverts.  I'm merely suggesting he begin experimenting with his friends, of about the same age.  When he reaches his majority, he will already know more than a lot of us knew when we first became aware.

• Like 2

I don't remember the exact year, but my first time was at about 12, +/- a year, with a boy in my class.  I wanted badly to do a full suck job and swallow his cum, but he was straight (now married to a woman) and I 'lost' a game that we were playing, with my penance being to suck him.  Regretfully, I was too shy to admit to what I really wanted, so I played like I was straight too, and instead just wrapped my lips around the base of his cock for a few seconds and didn't even let my tongue touch his shaft. Not taking it further with him is one of my bigger regrets in life, since we spent weekends at each other's houses and it could have developed into a regular fuck-buddy thing.  It was post-college before I had another cock in my mouth.  I think 12 was the right age to start though.  I just wussed out (though in my defense, it was the late 70s in a rural area, people got beat up for being gay, and I wasn't that brave)..

I was 13. Noticed a man watching me in the swimming pool change room. I purposely seduced him by jerking offs and putting on a show. He eventually took off his towel and showed me his big cock. We cummed together in the bathroom stall. 

I don't think there's a "best" age, everyone is ready at a different time.

My own experience sucking cock was around 12-13yo with a childhood friend a couple years older than I was. We had a close friendly relationship due to our families being close. I knew he was mainly into girls and frankly I didn't know what I as into at the time. We often played around touching each other's cocks and some jerking off too, but I'll always remember the day I started blowing him.

We were playing video games in my bedroom (streets of rage ftw) and at some point he randomly laid back in bed, looked at me and asked me if i could suck him as he was really horny. First I laughed and thought he was joking, but he looked at me seriously. I ended up getting under the sheets and giving a probably very poor blowjob while he kept playing the game. Didn't do all the way the first time and we finished by jerking each other off. But a few days later we did the same and I got my first taste of cum and did so a few times that summer.

We did that for a couple years but then he had a gf and went away to study and we kinda lost touch. Messages him a few times on facebook some years later, we caught up but never talked about this again. It's life!

• 2 weeks later...

The right age is not if you say yes, it's whenever you don't say no.

Seriously. The first time you might not know yet if you're going to like it. So if a man says he wants to do it, as long as you don't hate the idea, you should let it happen. No matter if you're 6 or 16.

Not a popular idea? Well tell me what's the worst that can happen if they do it? Blowjobs aren't exactly torture! Worst case you learned something and wasted a few minutes. Best case you just realized what you like.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

14 hours ago, bttmprv said:

I started at 5-6 when my 16 yr old brother used me to get his teenage cock sucked. (...)I think boys should be introduced into male-male sexuality as young as possible.

I think so as well. It's so common for boys to want to play with other boys/men even at a very young age. How many of us realized our sexual orientation began at 4 or 5?  And if that's the case... what's the issue if your self from back then got a little of what it wanted? Would that be a terrible thing?

The real damage is done by the people who make a kid feel bad about being gay or having sex with another male. That's where the shame and regret is. Passing that blame to the guy who gave a boy a blowjob (and "scarred him for life" because his cock was sucked) isn't right.

• 2 weeks later...

I've read a lot of these stories and I'm afraid my story is much tamer, but at the same time unique. I never found myself attracted to men but like almost all boys my first sexual experiences were with other boys. I can remember at 12yr old sitting in a big circle at YMCA camp and touching each other's dicks. It wasn't that I was attracted to boys it was just that it felt so amazing to have someone else touch me. '

My brother was 18 months younger than me. For some reason, the group that I hung out with, almost all had little brothers in the same age range as my brother. We and they would routinely have slumber parties at someone's house but the two groups were never together. They were a lot of fun and when it came time to go to sleep the topic of conversation would always turn to sex. We didn't have a clue (this was the early 70's) but each of us was sporting a hard on that could cut glass. Inevitably we would jerk ourselves off and then go to sleep (no one was touching anyone else).

As it turned out, our younger siblings were having a much better time than us. One boy in their group volunteered to give a blowjob to anyone that wanted one. These guys lined up(I am so jealous that I wasn't that aggressive or self aware then) and they all were getting their first blowjob. I know they were freaked out but also loving it.

When my brother and my best friends little brother told us about it, we were gobsmacked. We had never even considered that a guy would give another guy a blowjob (obviously we were incredibly naive).

One night when my best friend, my younger brother and I were hanging out alone at our house(I'm pretty sure my parents and my best friends parents were out partying), we started to question my brother about how the whole thing went down. He was very matter of fact. The boy that was giving the blowjobs went into another room and the rest of them lined up. I have no idea how long he sucked them. I'm pretty sure none of them could cum( they were 11 and 12).

After hearing all of this, my friend suggested that we all try it. For some reason, we went outside into my backyard. 2 of the 3 of us would go out into the backyard and when it was time the other one would turn on the outside lights while one of the two blew the other one. I can remember that the blowjobs only lasted 15 or 30 seconds but it was one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life.  I don't remember how we ended, we probably just went to bed (none of us could cum yet) but the intensity and eroticism of those moments stayed with us.

Soon, my  friend and I were looking for excuses to spend the night at each other's houses. We would always end up in the same bed. It's funny to look back on it. My friend always had to initiate saying something like "do you want to fool around"? Of course I did but I was so shy I could never bring myself to ask. He was always the leader and I was always willing to do whatever he wanted. I have the most amazing memories of leaning my head back over the mattress and letting him face fuck me. He always let me do the same thing to him. We tried anal sex but had no idea how to prep for it and we both found it incredibly painful. 

Finally, he said that he'd read that it wasn't dangerous to swallow cum. He asked if I would like to try and I was more that willing. I went first. We had always tapped each other on the head when we were about to cum and then whoever was sucking would pull back and finish the other off with his hand.

That wasn't going to happen this time. Honestly I wasn't that nervous about it. I went first and when he tapped my head I just sucked harder. When he came, it didn't bother me in the least. I thought his cum tasted sweet and a little bit salty. I swallowed all of it. He blew me next, but when I came he bolted to the bathroom and spit my cum in the sink. It was obvious that he wasn't into it.

After that I simply told him that I was glad to have him cum in my mouth, but he did not have to do it to me. We had a few more sessions, but then he got a girlfriend and everything stopped. I was fine with it. I was looking for girls too.

I guess the point of my story is that not everyone is born to be a cocksucker but a lot of us love giving pleasure and that includes that amazing moment when a cock starts to pulse cum into our mouths. I personally love it. I spent many years trying to deny it, but now I simply let my natural instinct to please lead me to so many wonderful encounters. I'm still totally into women, but men are so exciting that I can't stay away. I absolutely love to give head and eat cum but I don't consider myself gay. I don't give a shit what label you put on it. All I know is, I love giving pleasure to both men and women, men are just way less trouble:-)

• Like 2