The Building

boy4you

So after 4 days of getting fuck and sometimes with the cruel condom its time for me to go back home and wait for Mr.D toxic loads to do there work and bring me into the HIV Brotherhood. I look at my arm and I see all the marks from the many slams I have taken as I’m very out of it . The effect of all the Tina ,GHB ,Molly and others drugs I was given have made me a zombie , as Mr.D and his boy take me to the air port and tell the stewards that I just had major surgery and I’m going home to recover, so just let me rest ( really start to crash) 

The one thing I notice is my hole is really hurting and feels like it has a very heavy weight in it that is holding it open.It’s very uncomfortable to sit like something is being pushed in , but I’m so tired I fall asleep. Next thing I know   I see Tommy and the nurse helping me off the plain and into the car as I’m just a bowl of jelly with very little control of my body. They get me to the building and bring me to the medical area, the one thing I did notice it this key around my neck that I think Mr.D put on me. The nurse lays me face down on the table and sees this , it’s the   anal chastity so he takes the key off my neck and unlocks it and turns the screw to collapse so it can be removed and to examine the damage to my hole. When he pulls out the plug I’m screaming as the pain shoots right through me as its dry but the good news it out and my hole went from feeling full to now feeling so empty and lonely.

The nurse says in 2 weeks it will be healed up but I still won’t be working as we have to see if I become POZ but I can work the ground parties and I’m ok with that but I really will miss having my hole empty. By week 2 my hole is back to normal but I miss that full feeling so I start putting plugs in when I’m working so it’s something.

Week 3 I’m still healthy with no sign of the fuck flu.
Week 4 I’m still healthy with no sign of the fuck flu.
Week 5 I’m still healthy with no sign of the fuck flu and I staring to wonder if I’m one of thous people who no matter how many loads they take they will never become POZ.
Week 6 BINGO I wake up not feeling and Tommy says I don’t look to good either, so by after noon I start running a fever , having head aches , joints are hurting so I call the nurse and he sends a car over to pick me up and by the time I arrived at the building I was really in bad shape. The nurse says this looks like I have a bad case of the fuck flu as I’m sweating and cannot eat anything. I’m already skinny and  not eating is not good as anything they give me to eat comes right back out. For 13 days this went on till the fever broke and not I really look at my self in the mirror shit , I find a scale get on it and I’m down to 99 LBS. from 120LBS. the nurse had me on fluids just to keep me hydrated. The nurse ask me to eat something and I do and it now stays down and says in a few week a full blood test will be done and see what my VL & CD4 numbers are.

Larry changer my profile from 
Negative to POZ not on meds, you guested it right he is getting calls from all the chasers so soon I will be very busy and the one thing I can enjoy is Tommy and I can start fucking each other again as my dick is always hard.

IMG_2997.JPG

• Like 3
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's a week after I recovered from the fuck flu and I feel great now and my dick is rock hard with a 3 week load stuck in me. I get on the scale and I see that I lost 25 LBS. going from 120 LBS. to 95 LBS. and  as I look in the mirror I'm down to skin and bones looking like death warmed over. Tommy later that day has a chaser lined up and ask if I want to help convert him , FUCK YEA.

He is about 30 nice body and when I come in I see an empty bottle of Gator Aid and Tommy is readying a slam for him , I grab a bag of Tina and find a big shard. As he finished his coughing , he looks at me and ask Tommy if I have full blown AIDS and since I do Tommy says yes as I turn him over and spread his cheeks and see this pretty pink hole. I have special ring on as I shove the shard in as deep as my finger will go and the ring is doing its job of tearing his hole up and the booty bump is doing its job as his hole is burning up and he has no idea I'm cutting up his hole up. 

I ask him what he is here for
Him: I want to become POZ
You don't care how we do it?
Him: Please just POZ me any way you want.
ANY WAY WE WANT?
Him: YES.

Tommy looks at me and smiles as he just gave us the go ahead to wreck his hole , We take him into another room where there is a sling and as much as I want to just fuck him with this 3 week toxic load in me but to wreck his hole and make sure our POZ blood will mix with his is a chance we can't miss. I as Tommy how big of a slam you gave him , no much as its his first time doing Tina and GHB. 

We take his arms and legs and lock him into the sling and with his legs spread as wide as they can go and the nice pink hole so exposed it's time to get to work.Tommy administer another slam to him and this time a heavy one as I grab the bottle of Tina lace lube and use my fingers to work his hole over. He has followed the instructions perfect as his hole is crystal clean. Tommy is teasing him asking him to beg to become POZ as I'm working his hole over , Tommy is giving him poppers as my hand slips into his hole. I work his hole real good but I can't take it any more as I feel my dick is ready to cum so I remove my hand and drive my dick in and start to fuck him as hard and as fast as I can, when I cum it's the first time I cum where my dick keeps pumping this 3 week toxic load out. My dick is still hard but I will need a little wile to build up another load for him , so Tommy takes my place and say to me WTF look at this load you gave him as Tommy dick goes in my is coming out. Cum is flying out every ware so the load I shot in was a big one. When Tommy cum I grab a long 18 inch thin dildo and shove in in as hard and as deep as I can to make sure his whole colon is covered with our toxic cum.We put 8 loads in his hole and then put a butt plug in his hole and locked it in with a belt so all the loads will be absorbed into his body. We gave him so much Tina and GHB that he had to be taken to the nurse to recover.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1