The Building

boy4you

Lenny sets us up with someone who wants to be recharged, I still look like shit with my rib bones showing and gaunt face. Tommy and I get to the room and he is slamming him self and we see he has gone through 2 bottles of spiked Gator Aid . Tommy and I have 6 body piercings and this guy has over 20 and 10 Poz, Bio Hazard tattoos on him. He see me and says WOW someone with full blown AIDS , I do nothing to say I just turn POZ. He hands Tommy a Cruel Condom and say wreck my hole good as I want the AIDS boy toxic load in me first. He ask do we have any other bugs we can give him , I say just our love for Miss Tina.

Tommy puts the Cruel Condom on and puts some Tina powder on it and drives right into his hole as he is screaming to fuck him wile I stroke my dick. I have seen some wreck holes before and even before Tommy started fucking his hole has been very well used he keeps telling Tommy to fuck him harder and deeper. I'm hard but not crazy hard as this is a paying job and he is already POZ but it's what I do. It's my turn so I just start to fuck him as hard as I can as he screams out I want your AIDS toxic load as I'm balls deep and I'm pumping a new strain of POZ into his hole, when I pull out he spins around and starts to suck and clean my dick with what cum and blood was on it.I put a few loads and so did Tommy and left very happy and said I hope I test for AIDS in a few weeks.

After a few weeks of rest and I'm back to my regular self of being a skinny fem Twink who look healthy Lenny ask Tommy and I if we would like to spend spring break at a paid vacation. All we will have to do is have fun and fuck at this Island in the Caribbean that will be for Gay boys from the age of 18-25. I look at Tommy and say lets go for it.

Edited by boy4you
The format it's in.
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Lenny tells us the whole story as how this is a paid job we will also have a lot of fun. With every being Gay and between the ages of 18-25 the owner of this island also has a sick mind as he has combed the world to find these boys. All are negative and not on PrEP. Hearing this my dick is so hard and jumping and ready to shoot a load. It's safe sex only and my dick goes from rock hard to like some ice cubes on it and it hurts. Lenny is laughing all the condoms that will be there will leak and break and it's our job to make sure some leave the island knock up. Wile there there we are not allowed to do any drugs but the other boys can do any of the drugs the owner  has, we ask Lenny what does he has Tina , Molly , GHB , poppers and Coke. This sounds to good to be true but we are both ready to do our duty to spread our toxic seed around the world, the only draw back we can't party.

We get to the boat that will take us to the island that sounds like heaven as the weather is a nice 80 degrees with a gentle breeze and better where we came from the cold and snow on the ground. As we get on the boat 6 other twins also get on and my dick is like a rock as I say to Tommy if the rest are any where near as beautiful as the 6 are we hit the jack pot as they look so innocent.

We get to the island and the owner pulls off to the side and tells us all but Tommy and I are negative and a bunch have never did anything before and are virgins , the Gator Aid ,water bottles, weed ,  lube are all spike with Miss Tina, the beer and alcohol is also spike . The condoms will break and leak very easy . Tommy and I are not to use any of the party supplies or  get high but to do all we can to fuck as many as we can and hope they will become infected with our toxic seed. 

Every one has a wrist band on  either left  side if they are Tops & right side if they are bottoms and from what  we see 75% are bottoms. Everyone has there cloths taken away and will be given back when you are to leave , there are no cell phones allowed but Tommy showed me that the place has hidden cameras all over so we know we will be filmed but we don't care, as we are in heaven and we are getting paid to do what we can to spread our toxic seed in these boys.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Tommy and I split up so we can get as many boys as we can to give them our toxic loads to. There are so many not good looking but great looking bottoms who are wanting to get fuck and it's so hard who I'm going to give a great gift to. I get away from the crowd and do some exploring of the island and see there is more to this place than just a big house and a pool area. I see some are in the bushes fucking as maybe they want to be private time together. Me I don't care as I know the pool & house areas  are being filmed for some reason. The only thing I have are some party supplies in case I find the right one to start knocking up. I'm almost done a complete circle of the island and see this great looking Twink , about my hight slim blond hair what little he has the perfect butt and so innocent looking. I start talking to blondie and find out this is his first time doing anything like this and in reality all he has ever done is suck one dick. O MY GOD I HIT THE JACKPOT a VIRGIN, I have to go slow here as I now found what I was looking for as we walk there is a small house as I ask him if he wants to get out of the sun as we are both burning up from the sun and he is thirsty. The house is empty and is stock with Gator Aid , Lube and of course Miss Tina. I take a bottle from the trash and clean it wile blondie is in the other room and I get him a spike Gator Aid , he is very thirsty and in a few seconds it's gone so I get him another. He says the only drug he has ever done is weed and low and behold guess what we have is some spike weed, the GHB in the Gator Aid is just starting to take it's effect as he lights up the weed and coughs great heave and says this stuff is really great as the stuff back home is very weak compared to this.

I say to him you are getting sun burn so let me put some lotion on you, as the GHB and weed is really having effect on him now. As the lotion is going and I'm doing the best massage I have ever done he is so ready as the moans from blondie are music to my ears. I take the bottle of lube and take quick test of how heavy it's been spiked with Tina and I go O SHIT this is heavy stuff, so I spread his checks and see the prettiest hole I have ever seen as I use my pinky that is well lube and before I put my pinky I tell him that it might burn and there might be some blood with him being fuck for the first time. Blondie is so willing now as I push my pinky in and it's the tightest hole I have ever had the pleasure to work. I'm going to take my time as I want to make sure when he leaves this Island he is leaving with a gift that will live with him for ever. With me I'm so hard and ready to shoot the load of my life but I have work here as I now have 3 fingers in and just put a small shard of Tina in him. I give him another Gator Aid and when he is finish he starts to kiss me and says I have been waiting his whole life for this day, little does he know he will never forget it either. 

This is more to me as I make love to him just if it was Tommy and I and as I turn him over on his stomach and get him up on all fours I take one last look at his hole as put my Prince Albert on with it special device to cut up the inside of his hole. I part the cheeks and line up the head of my dick and push it so slowly  and he is showing no resistant or cries of pain , I'm now balls deep and do short strokes as he is now moaning like the bitch he was meant to be. Even with this tight hole  blondie is taking my dick like a champ as the strokes are longer but the hardest part is me holding back as that is real work and painful for me. Blondie is starting to cum so why not me so I burry my dick balls deep and explosive like I have never before and when I pull out I see the amount of cum must be some kind of recored for me and the good news my cum is a light shade of pink VICTORY. When we have rested for a bit I do blondie again and again I even convinced him the proper way to show respect to someone who just fuck you is after their dick is pulled out from your hole you turn around and give it a good cleaning with your mouth. 

I told Tommy to hunt him down and he did as his second load was another toxic one and Tommy had a great time , for me it's who is next?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Later I see Tommy doing blondie just to make sure he leaves the island in a few weeks with the fuck flu as talking to blondie he knows nothing about HIV or anything else but if all goes right he will be POZ and a member of the Brotherhood. 

Looking for my next project and I find a Condom Fairy and again really hot looking so I agree to fuck him with a condom. As he has been drinking the spike Gator Aid & water a lot of my work is done as he tells me this is some of the best weed he has ever had and is looking to fuck. Well you pick the right one as I get him into the sling put on a condom 
 (I HATE THESE THINGS ) until they break and then I'm in heaven that I'm stealth a CF. CF has already been fuck but very little cum but some , I give him a booty bump and he is so high he is not complaining he just wants to get fuck , little does he knows as I was putting the condom on I put my P.A. on and since he has already been fuck he is going to get the fastest and roughest fuck in his life. I just line up my dick and slam it in balls deep as the condom breaks and CF is grunting and not complaining so I go even faster as a crowed comes around and watches CF getting the fuck he will never for get. When I shoot my toxic load in him the sweat is pouring off of me and when I pull out and turn there is someone who is willing to suck my dick and I saw this can not get any better as CF just lays in the sling begging for another dick to fuck him.

The talk around is the drugs are fantastic with the weed like being so strong , little do they know it's heavily lace with Miss Tina. For almost all this is there first time with Tina and they are doing a lot of weed as there is an endless supply of it. 

The one who suck my dick after I put a toxic load  in CF hole wants me to play with him, could life get any better. This one is a real cum dump as his hole is flooded with cum as when my dick goes balls deep cum is flying out so this might want to be a waist of time. I should take a break as this is the third day with 4 more to go as I should be looking for fresh virgin holes to infect with my toxic loads.

I won't be doing any more to this story till I get back from MAL till Tuesday as the train is pulling into DC . At MAL I will be a little busy having some fun.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 7

• 1 year later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 12/21/2017 at 2:53 AM, boy4you said:

This is what it's like when closed and YES I have worn this for many days in my life.Great way to train a hungry hole.

IMG_2998.JPG

ThaT's PRECISELY whaT I need! 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/20/2017 at 7:47 AM, boy4you said:

broke and not I really look at my self in the mirror shit , I find a scale get on it and I’m down to 99 LBS. from 120LBS. the nurse had me on fluids just to keep me hydrated. The nurse ask me to eat something and I do and it now stays down and says in a few week a full blood test will be done and see what my VL & CD4 numbers are.

SO hot... I wish I was there getting gang bang