I got caught getting fucked by the stream in our neighborhood. Had a big dick up my ass, guy walked up said can you guys stop, my girlfriends right behind me. He pulled out, didn't get his load but the guy who walked up winked at me. Still a fantasy that he fucked me too

• Like 2

I got caught in the employee bathroom sucking a delivery driver cock. It’s a unisex bathroom. Door wasn’t locked. A female bartender walked in while I was balls deep on a nice BBC. She stayed and watched. She said my secret was safe with her. Since then, we’ve become very good friends and even compare notes on our cock sucking adventures. She likes to watch me suck cock when she is at working the same schedule as me. It especially makes the guy I’m sucking super horny, and they like to show off for her. I actually prefer this situation. It gets me more motivated. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I wasn't younger 6 mo ago, I was on my knees sucking off a guy I'd sucked a few times before.   He had just cum all over my face as his bf came home early and walked in on us.  He wasn't happy.  I got dressed quickly and scrambled out... buddy's load drying on my face.   Haven't heard from him since, shame he had a great cock and shot killer loads. 

My female cousin caught me sucking off a neighbour when we were all about 15. She used it to blackmail me into doing things for her like chores, homework, etc. She held it over me for years. In fact she still manages to bring it up when I see her and we're now in our 60's!

My worst experience of getting caught was when I was 14. I got caught sucking the cock of an older man by the cops.  I was kneeling in the grass at Lake Harriet at the Bird Sanctuary and was concentrating on getting that load when the top noticed him, and took off.  Being that i wasn't in a place and position to make a quick exit, he caught me. He talked to me about what was going on, offered to bring me, since I was underage.  I declined the ride home,  and didn't return for the rest of the summer.  

My friends brother dragged me into his room and was wanking over me and was just about to blow when his mother walked into the room. He hadnt seen her and she saw him spurt all up my back and arse crack.

Another time  the same  boy who was now in his 20s and married, forced me to suck him off  in his parents toilet . when he has shot his seed all down my throat he walked out of the toilet naked and straight into his Dad. I was still on my knees cleaning myself up.

Niether of his parents ever said anything about it.

I

• Upvote 1
On 12/31/2017 at 4:07 AM, Insidemenow said:

Got caught getting fucked by a friend's dad when I was young.  A week later his dad ended up fucking me and being the second guy to give me his raw load. 

I got caught Sucking my buddy Stanley when he was passed out by his father. Whenever I stayed at Stanley's I Sucked his Father's 10" Cock instead. 

• Like 1
Guest Breedboys

Caught tons when I was young. With Friends, babysitters, older bros of my friends and cousins. Cock was in me constantly. Sex addict for a loooong time lol

Edited by Breedboys

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MattDillan
      Although PW 2020 is canceled, I’m still going.  Anyone else from here going?
    • By bihairy
      I am not sure if it is because we've had warmer than normal weather and it feels like spring, or if I'm just tired of Covid but...I have had a great fuck week.  On Monday I met a guy on Grdr and went to his place. He was younger and looking for daddy seed.  He left his door open and I came in. He was bent over a bean bag chair naked and ready. My cock sprang to life. I dropped my clothes and started to rub my cock against his ass and hole. He pushed back on me as he was in need of cock and cum. I needed to shoot  loads and was hard in a minute. I slid my cock deep inside his hole. I started to pump and fuck his hole. It felt so damn good.  Warm and wet.  My cock was dripping pre cum inside him because he asked if I had cum. I told him no, but was enjoying his hole and was going to drop my load deep inside. He squeezed his hole milking my cock.  I really couldn't hold back. My cock and balls spasm and I started to shoot my load inside. He pushed back on my cock and I pushed deeper inside. He squeezed me and got every drop.  We thanked each other and I got dressed and left.
      On Tuesday I was invite to fuck a "son" with a bear bud of mine. I had initially met the "son" and fucked him 1 on 1 several times. I arranged for the bear and boy to do an initial 3 way some months back. They really hit it off. Kissing sucking fucking. Even when I had to leave they kept going.  So now the son goes to see the bear and they do 1 on 1 and sometimes invite me also. (I think I should get a matchmaker fee?)  Any way, we both fucked and bred boy over and over and over. He had at least 4 loads in him. Bear is vers and wanted a load from me too. Of course I had to oblige. I fucked and shot a load deep in bear hole.  We agreed to do it again in a week or two.
      Wednesday I had been talking to guy (26yo hottie that loves daddy cock and seed.) and he wanted me to come over and drop a quick load. He said it was his birthday but he had a short amount of time because of work.  I walked in and hottie 26yo as naked and ass up.  His hole was already lubed and ready for me. I played with his ass and balls.  He had a beautiful body and cock too. I slid inside and fucked his hole good. He got on his back and had legs on my shoulders as I pounded him. He looked into my eyes while  we were fucking and started jerking off. "pound me hard daddy" he said. "load up your son. I need daddy seed"  I pounded his hole hard. My cock spasms began and I exploded deep inside him. His eyes rolled back as he felt my pulsing dick.  His cock also started to shoot a huge rope of cum all over his stomach.  It felt amazing to be inside his hole as my orgasm was fading and feel his as tighten down on my hard cock when he came.  I slowly pulled out missing his hole but he was short on time.  I got dressed and left and hope he reaches back out for a replay.
      Today, I went to a local xxx bookstore because I was horny Again!  My cock wouldn't go down. I kept thinking of sex.  The more I get the more I want/need.  I paid my money and watched a movie.  The glory hole was large and a youngish cub came in the the other booth.  He motioned for my cock. Immediately, my cock was in his mouth. An amazing, I mean truly amazing mouth and tongue licked and sucked my cock rock hard.  I leaned into the hole and let him work on me. It felt so amazing. After a bit I slowly pulled back and asked if he wanted fucked.  He said no, he would rather suck.  I said ok and back my cock went into that amazing mouth with his tongue swirling around my cock head. Up and down the shaft. I was in heaven. But to be honest I have trouble cumming the way and really wanted to fuck ass.  I pulled back and said thanks but I really wanted to fuck.  He said ok, lets fuck. He turned around and his ass was up against the hole. My cock was so rock hard.  I slid my cock up his crack.  I put my cock in his hole. He must have lubed it because I slid right inside. I fucked and pumped. I was loving the feeling. His mouth was amazing but his hole was even better.  I fucked and fucked. I couldn't hold back and shot a big load deep inside his hole. He moved back on my dick and pushed me deeper inside as I pushed into him.  I stayed inside and neither of us moved. I slowly started to fuck a bit more as my cock softened.  I thanked him and thanked me for the load. I got dressed and left.
      Tomorrow is Friday. I don't know if I'll get any ass or not but,  what a week!  BH

• By bihairy
      Question for bottoms:
      As a top, I am sometimes asked how an ass feels and if I can describe what it feels like when I am sliding in and out.  I have explained that it feels like I am fucking silk.  It is warm and moist and feels so good. I love when there is a sloppy hole but even when not already loaded it feels so silky good.
      What does a cock feel like when it is going in and out? When I fuck, I love when I hit  a guys prostate.  Or when he squeezes my cock with his ass muscles.  Can you tell me what it feels like? I know it's good of course but try to describe if you can.  Thanks
    • By bihairy
      I met him on a sex app. He said he loved daddy dick and wanted my loads.  We made arrangements to connect the next day. I went over to his place and he was on tohis hands and knees with his ass ready to get my cock.  I undressed and started rubbing my cock against his asshole.  He had pre-lubed his ass and it was wet and warm. My cock got hard quickly. He was moaning and asking for papi dick to slide inside.  I plunged my cock inside that hot warm wet hole. It was amazing and felt so good. We both groaned in pleasure and he pushed his ass back against me as I pushed in deeper.  "I love your dick" he muttered.  "I love your ass" I said.  The slapping sound of our skin on skin was so hot.  I pumped and pounded and banged that hole.  I grabbed his hips and really slammed him.  My cock expanded and I exploded.  A nice creamy load deep inside him.  I couldn't stop fucking it felt so good.  I pounded more.  He was moaning and groaning "fuck me papi" I did!
      I kept fucking and sliding in and out of that wet cummy hole.  I shot a second load deep inside his ass.  It felt so good to fuck him.  I slowly pulled out and a glob of cum dripped out of his hole.  I was getting dressed when he said "lets do it again next week!"  I agreed, and we have done it 2 more times.  I love breeding ass.  Never enough.  Love putting loads deep inside till my balls are empty!

• By fillmyholeftl
      I am missing the ease of Bathhouse and random hookups.  In this time of "new normal" I think a couple close FBs is the way to go.  We help eachother thru this difficult time. So I am looking for some TOPS, I really do like all types for some uncomplicated hook up. I am a GL, fun "daddy" bottom. I lean toward the wilder side of wild, NO PNP LOVE TO GET FUCKED.  So if this appeals to you, HMU and we can discuss logistics. You need to UNLOAD and I want your DNA 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.