• 4 weeks later...

Part 53

Several minutes went by then with my friend just sitting there staring at the floor.  I could tell he was completely stunned and not able to make any kind of coherent thought or sound even,  His eyes closed then and I almost thought that maybe the shock was too much for him and he had had a heart attack or something.  I looked closer and could see he seemed to be breathing though, although it seemed to be somewhat labored.  There came a tapping at my back door then, so I got up to go see who that could be.  I entered the kitchen and could see through the screen door that is was Hank.  I motioned for him to come on in.

He told me he was wondering what had become of Randy, so I filled him in on what had happened and what was not going on.  We quietly walked to the living room and looked in.  Randy was still sitting on the couch and my friend was in the same position I had left him in when I went to let Hank in.  He was still sitting with his eyes closed and not moving.   I was really starting to worry about him now.  Hank tapped me on the shoulder and told me he would be right back.  He then went out the back door.

I entered the living room then and sat down by Randy, who also had kind of a worried look on his face.  Hank was only gone a very few minutes and then came back in.  He had a glass in his hand and tapped my friend on the shoulder and told him to try this as it might help.  My friend finally looked up and saw Hank for the first time.  Hank was smiling and held out the glass.  My friend took it after a moment and took a sip.  He made a terrible face and coughed a little.  Hank told him to just sip it slowly.  He was still smiling and his voice was very soft and comforting sounding.  My friend took his advice and just sipped slowly on the drink.   It seemed to calm him a little and soon he had finished the drink.  Hank asked him if he wanted another and my friend nodded yes.  Hank then went into the kitchen and I followed to see that he had brought more with him.  It was cold cans of Coke and a bottle of Rum.  I well knew the calming effect that could have on someone.

Hank mixed another one and took it to my friend, who didn't sip this one, but gulped it down fast, too fast I thought, but at least he seemed to be coming around more.  Hank had sat down on the arm of the chair and was rubbing his back and soothingly telling him that everything would be fine and not to worry.  My friend looked up, still somewhat wide-eyed at what had happened, to see who was there now.  Hank introduced himself also telling him that he owned the building.  My friend just kind of nodded barely really acknowledging knowing what was going on.  Hank continued to rub his back soothingly.  

My friend seemed to be calming down as Hank rubbed his back and whispered soothing words in his ear.  Soon, I could tell that Hank was now massaging more than just a rub.  He had also, with the whispering, gently kind of nipped a little at the ear lobe every so often.  Then it turned into actually kind of nibbling and kissing his ear which then slowly went down from his ear to his neck.  My friend didn't even seem to realize what was going on.  Hank nibbling and massaging and kissing went lower and lower as he moved to my friend's bare chest and then he took a nipple into his mouth and sucked it in nibbling as he did it.

My friend finally gasped at this but I had sat down and could see that his cock had definitely come to attention and was protruding his shorts out for sure.  Hank then moved upwards, kissing and nibbling all the while, up across his chest to his neck and then over his chin.  Hank then planted a kiss on my buddy, who at first kind of flinched, but then I could tell his mouth opened up and I am sure Hank's tongue was entering him in a deep passionate kiss.  My friend was moaning softly now as the effect of the alcohol and Hank's ministrations had him almost hypnotized.  Their kisses went on and on for a good 5 minutes.  Then Hank slowly and gently brought his other hand and was caressing my friend's cock through his shorts.  This brought a gasp from my friend as his cock twitched under Hank's gentle rubbing.

Very soon Hank hand reached into the shorts and was stroking my friend's cock.  They were both breathing hard now.  Then Hank withdrew his hand and took my friend's hand and placed it on his bare cock.  My friend just gripped it to start with but then Hank slowly took ahold of his hand and guided it up and down his shaft.  My friend then was doing it on his own as Hank pushed his hand inside my friend's shorts again.  They stroked each other's cocks for a while.  Then Hank pulled on the shorts and without thinking my friend lifted up and Hank pulled them down to his knees.  Hank broke off the kissing and looked my friend in the eyes as he then dropped down and pulled the shorts completely off.  My friend seemed to be too stunned at what was going on to move.

As Hank got back up, he leaned in and started to kiss my friend again as he gently pushed him over onto his back while climbing on top of him and grinding their cocks together.  My friend was constantly moaning now in the throes of passion.  I was sure he had no idea what was happening, but I knew exactly how Hank could manipulate the situation.  I fleetingly wondered if I should intervene and try to stop Hank, but the scene was so hot I could not move or speak.  I could only watch mesmerized as Hank, without breaking off the kiss, moved slightly downward and his cock slid between my friends legs.  Hank reached down with both hands then and drew those legs up and around himself.  This helped move Hank's cock into position against my friend's waiting hole.  

Then as Hank broke off the kiss and looked deeply into my friend's eyes, he thrust forward, penetrating into that tight aperture and he did not stop until he was buried to the hilt.  His cock completely imbedded as deep as he could get it in that already cum lubed hole.  My friend winced some from this invasion of his only once before entered hole, but Hank covered his mouth with his own to stifle any sound.  Then Hank started the slow out stroke and then back in again. My friend moaned and thrashed as Hank started slowly but soon picked up speed.  He took only a couple of minutes until he was pounding that hole as hard and fast as he could.  My friend's head rolled side to side as he soon felt the pleasure building from this onslaught.  

I just sat and stared at this sight.  It was damnably hot and my own cock was standing at attention as I watched my friend being pummeled as I had been.  I absolutely knew the pleasure that Hank could bring with his magnificent cock and I actually felt somewhat jealous that it was not me getting fucked like that again.  My friend threw his arms and legs around Hank and held him tight as he could.  Hank drove his cock into him over and over again, now bringing absolute moans of pleasure from my friend.  Hank thrust into him time and again, over and over.  He continued for a good half and hour.  Then I noticed the tell tale signs that Hank was getting close to climax and he leaned back a little and looked deeply into my friend's eyes and told him it was happening.  He was telling him he was cumming deep in his hole and he had HIV and had a very high viral load.  As he said it, he thrust one last mighty push and my friend's eyes got huge as he realized he was getting another load of tainted cum in his ass and at the same time his own cock pulsed out his load too.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 3