I am so pissed.  I had the next chapter almost done but had to stop to do some errands and was just getting ready to save it when my damn computer blinked and 2/3 or so of what I had already typed in disappeared in a puff of nothing.  Just erased about 5 paragraphs.  Damn, now have to almost start the entire chapter over again and hope I get it the way I want it again.  UGH!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MackyJay said:

I am so pissed.  I had the next chapter almost done but had to stop to do some errands and was just getting ready to save it when my damn computer blinked and 2/3 or so of what I had already typed in disappeared in a puff of nothing.  Just erased about 5 paragraphs.  Damn, now have to almost start the entire chapter over again and hope I get it the way I want it again.  UGH!

Sorry, but certainly understand.  I'm sure you checked but your laptop may have saved it as a draft document.

Part 55     

I stood there in the doorway watching what was going on to my friend.  My 'used to be' straight married friend, being fucked hard now by guys I knew were poz and unmedicated.  He already had Randy and Hank's loads in him and now was about to receive at least 4 more.  Should I try to stop them or let it go.  My own conflicts about it were now doubled by this.   Then Hank came over to me and put his arm around me and pulled me in to a hot kiss.  The kiss was searing almost and as he pulled back finally he was whispering to me about how he had missed me this past week.  He went on telling me how, for the first time in his life, he had surprising feelings the likes of which he had never had before about another guy.  He had really hoped that I had completely changed and come over to being gay only and wanted me in a way he really had no way to express.  He wanted to be with me always, he wanted to still continue to pass on his poz cum, but wanted to share his life with me the rest of the time.  

I stood there in complete shock at this revelation.  I had been completely straight until falling under Hank's spell and letting him have gay sex with me, gay hot HIV poz sex with me.  I was still in a huge amount of conflict about this and now Hank was telling me how much his feelings were for me.  I stared deeply into his eyes, trying to figure this out.  My emotions were totally out of control and I had no idea what to say or what to do.  This was way beyond anything I had any experience with.  What the hell should I do or say?   I was in complete shock at the moment and was also aware of the moans of passion coming from across the room from my friend being fucked hard and the whole scene was almost unreal.  What was I to do?

Hank whispered that he knew I was conflicted and to take my time to think about it, but he was very sincere in wanting me forever.  Did I want this?  What exactly were my feelings?  I still had no idea and I was really lost.  We turned towards my friend being fucked and stood there with Hank's arm around me watching my friend take load after load of poz cum.  I was wondering what he would do about his wife?  I had no doubt about the fact he had no real clue as to what he was doing and was only lost in the lust he was enjoying at the moment.  We stood and watched until the last of those four loads were planted deep inside of him.  All I could think of was that I knew how good it felt to be impaled by several cocks, one after another and filled full of cum, hot toxic POZ cum.  My own cock was definitely standing straight and hard.  I knew that soon I would have to have one hell of a talk with my friend.

Just as the last of the men was finishing up, I became aware of another presence behind me and could feel a hard cock against the crack of my ass.  From the size of it I had no doubt it was Randy.  His cock was throbbing and damp and I knew he must have precum dripping down it onto my ass.  It was hard to think or even concentrate as he was rubbing it up and down my crack driving me almost crazy with lust.  My few coherent thoughts were only about what the hell had I become anyway?  I still thought about pussy but only vaguely now as something that was nice but this hunger I now had for cock was way beyond that.

My friend was still laying on the couch with his legs spread wide, one on the floor and the other on the back of the couch.  I could see a huge amount of cum in his, at the moment still gaping, hole with a lot dribbling out and running down the crack of his ass.  What sight to see and I was loving the vision, but was worried how my buddy would react once the euphoria of the sex finally stopped.  I knew that for me it was never enough, but he was married and I could only hope he did not freak out too much.  I needed to get him and myself out of there to my place before he came around to what he had done.  I was sure I could talk to him better away from here a little more calmly.  I knew only too well what being here could do to a mind.  My damn ass was twitching and tingling now from Randy still rubbing his gigantic cock against me and Hank's arm still around me as we all stared at the pulsing cum filled hole in front of us.  I broke the contact with Randy and Hank and walked over to the couch to get my friend up and around and over to my place to talk.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...