Getting blown with an audience

CigarBear68

Yeah, I understand completely.  What used to suffice years ago just doesn't do all that much for me now either.  I call it the principle of "Ever-Deeper Depravities" - which are needed to experience the thrill that one fuck used to.  But then, I've been around, so I don't mind even a little bit.  I find that I love group-sex a lot more - and a couple nights of Lust at a fuckjoint are plenty.  It puts a filthy smile on my mug every damn time !!! 

Of course, there's a price to be paid at the Dr's office, but for me, it's way worth it.

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I find it very erotic when I'm sucking a dick and there are other guys watching. Makes me feel like such a slut. Love to show off my cock sucking skills and hoe that it gets me more customers lol. A few times when I was done with the first cock the guy I just sucked off would tell the others watching as he was leaving the booth that it was their turn or that I was a good cock sucker and to enjoy. I also love when the guy I'm sucking preforms for the others also. Its like a live sex show and your the objects of every ones attention.suck1_InPixio_InPixio.thumb.jpg.d8c36a850641affd42a48bf43fc004ed.jpg

Actually, I think that any sexual perversions performed with the benefit of an audience makes the event all the hotter ... the participants get even deeper into their Lusts - and those watching either get in line or start in on the guy next to them ...

Presto - ORGY !!!  What's better than that !!!

On 12/8/2021 at 4:02 PM, twoguyssssss4fun said:

vid stores, baths, or spas. love to watch others and be watched.   havent' really enjoyed sex that much over the last 15 years without an audience of some sort. like the thought of just getting together in my bedroom with one guy is just not exciting.

I agree completely.  I still have some fuckbuds that come over to get fucked, and I like that - but nothing compares to a hot, sweaty darkroom full of rutting men.  I can't see all of them, and I don't really want to.  I can hear them, Tops and bottoms, groaning with pleasure and Lust, their Cocks squishing around in full wet Holes - and I'll eventually work my way over to them.  In the dark, eating wet Hole, rutting in wet Hole, sucking a Cock fresh out of a wet Hole, reaching out to feel a hard Cock busy Breeding a Hole - maybe taking one up my gut - all of it is just what I need.  The more the better.  One after the other after the other after the other.  Just typing this turns my Cock to granite, and it's only 8:30 in the morning, dammittall.

• Like 2

Love pulling it your in public. Been at the park, public pool, mall, movie theater, public bathrooms, etc etc with it hanging out. I often go to the park and Jack off on a bench somewhere, just barely in view. 

Been plenty of times at the adult theatre, on my knees in the corner sucking cock as a circle of guys watched . Especially  if a guy has a big cock and me deepthroating his cock as the other guys start talking to others how good I am.. I know when I am finished with the cock in my mouth,I will get a few more. Also love when they are jerking off with their cocks in my face.

I  LOVE SUCKING COCK AND EATING CUM.

• Like 1

I LOVE showing off - always have!  Sex parties and sex clubs are def great, but unexpected public encounters are at the top of my list.  One of my most memorable blowjobs (receiving head) was on a boat at the gay cove near Atlanta.  This was probably 10 years ago.  I was on a regular ski boat just tied up with a ton of other boats - not private from the other boats at all.  There were 6 or 7 guys on the boat I was on, everyone drinking, and plenty of guys on the neighboring boats on either side.

I wish I could remember exactly how it started, but I ended up seated on the rear seat with this cocksucker blowing me and everyone on my boat and the two neighboring boats silent and watching the show.  I knew the guy blowing me, but we weren't friends.  A few guys watching us were pretty good friends of mine.  It wasn't long before one of the cocksucker's HOT friends pulled his huge cock out and started jacking in the seat directly across from me while his friend sucked me off.  His hot, hung friend jacking and making direct eye contact and me looking at the other guys watching us pushed me over the edge and I busted down the guy's throat.

I always knew there was sex going on in the cabin cruisers, and I don't know if that show lead to more blowjobs or fucking that afternoon (I assume it did), but once I busted my load and the cocksucker stood up the audience went back to normal drinking and swimming and probably gossiping about what sluts we were lol.     

cock body glasses.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

32 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

I LOVE showing off - always have!  Sex parties and sex clubs are def great, but unexpected public encounters are at the top of my list.  One of my most memorable blowjobs (receiving head) was on a boat at the gay cove near Atlanta.  This was probably 10 years ago.  I was on a regular ski boat just tied up with a ton of other boats - not private from the other boats at all.  There were 6 or 7 guys on the boat I was on, everyone drinking, and plenty of guys on the neighboring boats on either side.

I wish I could remember exactly how it started, but I ended up seated on the rear seat with this cocksucker blowing me and everyone on my boat and the two neighboring boats silent and watching the show.  I knew the guy blowing me, but we weren't friends.  A few guys watching us were pretty good friends of mine.  It wasn't long before one of the cocksucker's HOT friends pulled his huge cock out and started jacking in the seat directly across from me while his friend sucked me off.  His hot, hung friend jacking and making direct eye contact and me looking at the other guys watching us pushed me over the edge and I busted down the guy's throat.

I always knew there was sex going on in the cabin cruisers, and I don't know if that show lead to more blowjobs or fucking that afternoon (I assume it did), but once I busted my load and the cocksucker stood up the audience went back to normal drinking and swimming and probably gossiping about what sluts we were lol.     

cock body glasses.jpg

So fucking hot. I’d suck you off in front of everyone. Even hotter if they got to watch you breed my hole with that beautiful cock. 

461E7919-E48C-4654-B876-A1984BA42BD4.jpeg

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 9:08 AM, hntnhole said:

Group sex is just one of the reasons I go to fuckclubs/backrooms regularly. 

Why on EARTH would a guy that loves Breeding Hole want to do it in privacy?  Or, for that matter, a Hole that loves Cock after Cock up his gut?  Out in the open, with any number of men watching, waiting their turn, jacking their Cocks ... I like to be the 3rd, 4th ... 11th, 12th Cock in a full Hole, and watching as the previous Cocks pump their Seed up there. I just love shoving my Cock up a wet Hole and having the loads off previous Cocks splash out on my pubes, oozing down my balls.  Sucking a really wet Hole is totally magnificent.  Watching other Cocks shoot up a Hole I'm in line for only heightens the connection for me.  . And, every guy usually has a big, fat smile on his mug when he Breeds, knowing that he's participating in a universally necessary, compelling event - at least for men like us.

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm 

Perfectly stated. Getting bred should be a public event, for all to see and for those who want to participate to join in. Why take one load in private when you can take multiple while other hot horny men watch?

• Like 3

I Had a wonderful time getting fucked and bred in a gay campground play area this summer. Mid-afternoon broad daylight. A guy watched the hole thing and apologized when we were leaving. I told him there was no need to apologize. In my head I thought 'other than for not joining in and breeding me after I got the first load.'