Getting blown with an audience

CigarBear68

On 6/28/2022 at 8:51 AM, mascperv4 said:

They sucked me right there

I got thrown out of the Atlanta Eagle once for taking a blowjob at the bar.  I thought we could do at that Eagle what we could do back home at the Chicago Eagle ..... who knew ..... 🙄

• Haha 1

Since I prefer to play in public adult settings, I don't think there are any sex acts that I have done that I haven't done in front of an audience. Yes I have been blown in front of an audience and will gladly do so again in the future.

• Like 1

I only sucked off like 25-30 times but he got me to clean the cum off his cock after he jerked off a bunch of times. but 4 times I sucked him off in public. and he LOVED to piss in my mouth for a few years. thats actually how I got to suck him off in a regular movie theatre one time. he had to piss but didn't wanna miss any movie so I drank it and that turned into a blowjob. best part is someone actually saw me do it lol after I swallowed his load and sat up, a guy close to us said “that was hot boys”. my brother was a bit freaked but I said “he obviously assumes we are boyfriends so just pretend” and put his arm around me. right after the movie the guy (hot latino) introduced himself and said he loved watching me give that blowjob right where people could see. and said something about “living your truth. I told him "it actually started out as him pissing down my throat!" he told my brother (who was holding my hand) “you have a great little boyfriend there and you guys look amazing together” So I thought I would be hilarious and immediately stuck my tongue in my brothers moth and made out with him for like 5 hard seconds, and said “thats because we’re brothers!” he laughed and said omg is that true? my brother tried to deny for like a second but he went bright red and forgot to let go of my hand. so for like ten minutes he walked around downtown holding the hand of the brother who just sucked his cock and made out with him. then he was like why the fuck are we still holding hands and laughed. so I said “does this mean you’re breaking up with me?” and we both laughed but that night was only the second time he fucked me.

another time I sucked him off waiting at a bus stop at night with cars driving past. and twice I sucked him off at a house party in high school while others watched.

• Piggy 1

On 7/15/2022 at 12:12 AM, NWUSHorny said:

Since I prefer to play in public adult settings, I don't think there are any sex acts that I have done that I haven't done in front of an audience. Yes I have been blown in front of an audience and will gladly do so again in the future.

Me too. Have fucked and been blown in front of audiences, often. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As far as I'm concerned, the more onlookers the better - since onlookers turn into participants, once they see other men sucking off Cocks - taking loads - right in front of them.  It's only natural they'd want to get in on the action.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

As far as I'm concerned, the more onlookers the better - since onlookers turn into participants, once they see other men sucking off Cocks - taking loads - right in front of them.  It's only natural they'd want to get in on the action.

You make it sound like you're the Go-To Guy. Suck you, getting fucked by you, take your load (if you wanna give it then) and the bottom can proudly get up and work the room 😉

11 hours ago, NLbear said:

the Go-To Guy.

Not at all .... just one of them. 

It usually does take some guy to crank things up in a backroom, but it doesn't take all that much.  Just the first domino in the row to fall, and the rest happens of it's own accord.  I'm not afraid to stir the pot, if it needs stirring, but it doesn't take too much to turn some guys standing around cruising each other into some guys having sex with each other.  

Edited by hntnhole

5 hours ago, partying.hard said:

I’ve never minded an audience … or being the one who watches.  Usually, the guys watching quickly join the fun!

I love when those who are watching join, don’t need to ask just cock out and pull my head on to it or take your place in my ass, or whatever hole is open!

• Piggy 1