Mr.Jackson

boy4you

I just turned 18 so I was forced out of the of the orphanage that I grew up in.  My brother was forced out 18 months ago so I decided to see and be with him. Both of us never knew our parents as we were just drop off. Growing up there was not easy as we never received enough food so our bodies never fully develop like most men do. I'm 5ft 5 maybe 100 LBS. and my brother about the same, as to our education we are both at maybe a 5th-grade reading level at best.

I find my brother and he is living in a seedy part of town really a flop house and works as a day laborer and just to survive. We both don't care as we are together again and for us, that is good enough.

As we are not mussel bound like everyone else at the place we stand by for day work and we are always the last to be pickup or who are willing to do jobs others would not do. Its hard work but we are together and we might have nothing but we have each other. 

Today everyone picked and we are just hanging when this truck we have never seen before ask us if we are willing to go with him and plant some bushes on his property outside of town. As we need the money just to eat and our bellies are growling we take the job. The ride is close to 2 hours and it has us worried a little bit but we soon pull into this very long driveway. We get out and Mr. Jackson says boys you might be here a few days as that whole driveway these bushes have to be planted and do you want to stay and I will give diner and some extra cash, we look at each other and say it sounds great.

It's 7 am and we start working and it's hot maybe 90 degrees and by sundown, we are both exhausted as Mr. Jackson says you boys did a great job and during the day he would bring out water and some food so we did not see anything strange. He invites us into his home and has a meal to die for us. Instead of water he now has some fruit juice for us to dring which I never had before but we both are starving and thirsty. What I do feel is that I'm feeling a little lite headed and as I see my brother fall out of the chair and then I pass out.

Mr.Jackson takes me out of the cage I'm in and says are you going to fight me like your brother did. I say NO and he smiles and gives me some juice that tastes awful with a metallic taste. After he shaved me so I'm now hairless like my brother as he puts the chastity cage back on.Then Mr. Jackson leads me over to the drain and bends me over and shoves a hose in my hole and is very roughly as he kisses the back of my neck and says I love virgin holes to break in so I'm going to be nice to you so just stand there.

I see Mr.Jackson bring a bag over and says you will love Miss Tina so much, he takes a piece out and has me bend over then tells me to spread my cheeks wide, as he puts his finger in my hole again and whatever Miss Tina is it starts to burn and I panic, Mr.Jackson says relax boy it will soon pass and you will want your hole filled up. I'm put back into the cage as my hole is begging for something so to prevent me from using my fingers my my hole I'm handcuffed to the cage. 

My brother is taken out of the cage Mr. Jackson says you going to give me any trouble again and my brother says no as Mr. Jackson pulls out a funny looking pipe and puts a lighter to it and tells my brother to put his mouth on it and now take a deep breath and inhale real slow and hold it, then exhale slowly and my brother is coughing but is liking it and does it again and again. He looks bug-eyed as my brother is put back into the cage.

As I'm pulled out of the cage Mr. Jackson takes my arm and says you saw how to smoke Miss Tina now I'm going you what we call a slam Miss Tina, my arm is tied off I see the needle and I  ask Mr' Jackson are you going to clean my arm first and Mr. Jackson laughs  and says its not needed, I see the blood fill the syringe and then the plunger is empty and I cant breath , I cough as Mr. Jackson says  that is a light dose of 0.2 later you will be begging for more as he leads me over to a bench. 

Mr. Jackson you boys are now going to find out what you were born for as he straps me to one of the benches. He takes my brother out and straps to the other bench and we now face to face. This is the first time we are seeing Mr. Jackson naked he has a few weird tattoos and a metal ring through the head of his dick. I'm first as Mr.Jackson buries his face in my butt cheeks as I feel his tongue working over my hole, it feels great as his finger is back in me and that now feels fine then the burning starts again. He comes in front and tells my brother to suck his dick and my brother complies, then says you will make it nice and wet and if you do a good job it will be easier on your brother. As Mr. Jackson turns around right above his dick I can see 3 letters POZ, then says to my brother very good job as I feel that metal ring being run up and down the crack of my hole. When he starts to push the head of his dick into me the pain is more than I can take and ask him to stop but he keeps pushing it in slowly until he is balls deep. 

The pain is a lot as I'm seeing stars from it as he just starts to do short strokes .Mr. Jackson says you don't know how good it feels to have my POZ dick in a virgin hole and soon I will make it into a bleeding cunt. He smacks me on the ass really hard and starts to pull out and then drives back in again and again, but each time the pain is way less and I'm starting to enjoy it and right before Mr. Jackson cums in me I'm moaning like the bitch I am.

When he pulls out he walks in front of me and I see his cum covered dick and there is blood on it as he grabs my brother's head and tells him to clean it real good which he does. I see Mr.Jackso go behind my brother and starts to buries his face in my brother's ass and he is really enjoying it till the burning starts and I see he knows that what happened to me is going to happen to him.

I see my brother is crying from the pain of  Mr.Jackson dick with the P.A. on tearing up his hole up like he did mine and just like by the end my brother is moaning also. Mr. Jackson is standing by me with his cum covered dick and dark blood and he does not say a word just as I open my mouth and start to clean his dick off with my brother blood on it. 

Mr.Jackson says we are not his sons yet but in a few weeks we will be as he puts back into our cages. For the next month, every day we are smoking the pipe getting slammed and booty bump drinking that rotten tasting juice before we get our daily fucking and after a week it does not hurt any more and we don't see our blood on Mr.Jackson dick. 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 12

The more Mr. Jackson fucks us the more we enjoy it so we are begging to have our holes used, The juice with the chemicals in it we get used to and understand why it used as it brings out the pig in each of us and Miss Tina make the world go around as we get our daily slam or get to suck on the pipe with the booty bump making our holes feel the need to be fuck.

We have been with Mr. Jackson for about 5 weeks now and the only time we are let out is to service his dick as our dick is locked up in chastity. This morning my brother is very sick as Mr. Jackson takes him over to the bed and seems very happy as he wraps my brother up in a blanket and comes over to me and says your brother is very sick and it will be your turn to be very sick also. Two days later I get sick with a high fever and I'm freezing in July my body is aching and we both have this rach on our bodies. Mr.Jackson is taking very care of us and nursing us back to health as my brother and I lay in the same bed keeping each other warm and cuddling like we did when we were younger to stay warm.be on Tina at a time and the one, not on tina is the Top and the other is the bottom cum dump. 

Let me if you want more.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 8

It's nice that Mr.Jackson is giving my brother and I a job skill of making Meth as his product Blue Tea is very high grade and pure. Mr.Jackson read about Frank Lucas product Blue Majic and what he did for heroin and how his sales took off and took over the market. We work about 6-8 hours a day and Mr.Jackson sells only to dealers who will not cut his product Blue Tea as every bag we make is stamped Blue Tea on it.

We found out about what all the cameras are for in the room my brother and I fuck in, as its another part of Mr.Jacksom other business of live shows of boys fucking and doing other things that we learned later about. We are kept in chastity all the time unless we are fucking and we both have tattoos on our bodies. Right over our dicks in big blocks letters is POZ and the same above the crack of our ass with a Bio Hazard tattoo around our right nipple, then we were given a Prince Albert piercing for the head of our dicks as it helps tear up holes for POZZING.

Mr.Jackson gives us the truck as he trust us now plus here we get all the Tina we could ever want, we are living together as we both are so happy to have Mr.Jackson take such good care of us. The delivery is to a bathhouse and we drop off the supplies and we get a call from Mr.Jackson for us to stay there and have some fun as he put the key to our chastity device in the glove compartment. The owner of the bathhouse says you boys get in free as I'm texting out now we have 2 hot boys here who are POZ with raging hard dicks, he is surely right about hard and with lots of toxic cum in us that has to be put to good use.

It does not take long before the chasers come in and we are overwhelmed by the demand so we each pick out one and start. I pick the guy with the swimmer body about 5ft. 9 145LBS. and the bubble ass that's maybe in his late 20s. He is all over me and is begging for me to POZ him as he hands me a toothbrush and I'm a little lost why you need a toothbrush for this till he explains it to me and says is this my first doing this, I tell him it is.  Now I know what it is for I go to work put some (Majic Tea Lube  another product from Mr.Jacksom) I know from his reaction his hole is burning and he is enjoying it as the more I work the brush for a while and it  goes from a very lite pink to a dark red so I know he is ready and so am I. My dick slips right in even with the P.A. on as this guy has a Man Cunt as I ask him one last time does he want my toxic load into him and he shouts YES and put it in as deep as you can, it does not take me long before I feel my dick pumping out a massive toxic load as the pressure is forcing my cum to leak out. When I pull out you hear PLOP as I see a gaped Man Cunt flooded with my cum as he hands me a butt plug for me to put in. He then turns and cleans my dick as we lay there while his body soaks up my toxic cum, I dump 3 more loads into him before I left. My brother did the same to the guy he fucked and we both left very happy and before we left the bathhouse owner said to us there is a package in the back of the truck for Mr.Jackson when we get to the truck we open the back and see a boy all tied up with a gage in his mouth.

Let me know what you think and if you want more. 

Thank you to thous of you who make comments.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1