The Trainee  (Part 3)

** Please remember to ‘like’ the story if you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or to contact me via mail. Thx. **

When Shane entered my office he looked frantic.  “Excuse me Sir. Do you have the time…? I need to address something to you” he started.

I looked up and nodded bad-tempered. “What is it?” I asked.

He turned around and closed the door, before approaching my desk, his whole body shivering as he started several times to speak, but couldn’t form a word.  I let him take his time and wondered what happened while he was on his break.

“I… I can’t… I…. the guys…. I can’t…. I want to….” he mumbled incoherently.

“Calm down boy and take a deep breath and then say what you want to say” I ordered him.

He took some deep breaths and then said he wanted to quit.

Wow! I hadn’t even started working on him and he wanted to escape already?  No way!  “May I ask you about your reasons? Was shelving too demanding for your skills?” I asked seriously.

“No… it is not that. I am… I was…. those guys…. they sexually harassed me….” he spit it out.

“Sexual harassment… that is a strong accusation!” I exclaimed.  "Tell me what happened."

He opened by telling me everybody was whispering about him, and that when he was on his break no one wanted to sit with him at the table.

This was a nice story, but there was nothing about sexual harassment in it.  Then he told me about the events in the restroom. 

“Slowly… slowly… you are going ahead of yourself. Show me exactly what happened” I demanded and got up from my chair, walked around my desk and stood close in front of him.  I focused on his eyes and looked at him aggressively.  Of course he felt unpleasant by my strong appearance.  “Show me what happened… don’t summarize the events.  You make serious allegations boy.  I will decide whether you were harassed or not.  Now show me exactly what happened!” I thundered.

“This one guy offended me, by calling me a faggot” he blathered.

“Okay… faggot.  What happened next?  Make it real, so I can absorb the whole situation fag!” I ordered.

The poor lad experienced the whole degrading situation all over again.

“Then one of the two guys hit me” he said.

I gave him a strong push with both of my hands and he stumbled backwards.

“No… not a push.  He hit me in my face!” he exclaimed.

“Why didn’t you says that… come back in front of me” and after he moved back to his old spot I slapped his face softly, more like a friendly slap on his cheek. 

“NO… he really slapped me hard across my face.  I hit the wall behi…..”

*SLAP*

He didn’t know what hit him, but he almost sailed against the back of my office wall and slumbered down finally. He tried to catch his breath and looked at me stunned. 

“Like that?” I asked with an indifferent look at him.

The poor boy held his right cheek and almost cried when he begged me to stop, exclaiming “Do I really have to go through this again?”

I explained to him, that if he wanted my opinion, I had to ‘know’ what happened back there.  Not just to be told about it.

“They asked me then," his voice dropping to a near whisper "if I would suck – cock.”  By this point he was staring at the floor in abject humiliation.  

“So faggot do you?  Do you suck cock?” I snickered.

“I told them no, but they would not believe it.  Instead they forced me to admit it!”

"How did the two guys force such a confession out of you?" I asked.

"They slapped me, forcefully," he replied.  Whereupon received another blow from my hand.  

“Then one of them, I think his name was Jon, said something about respecting his dick and then… then," now sobbing "I had to touch his junk through his jeans and try to find his glans and lick it.”  His eyes were closed as he wept, as if again reliving the horror.

When he opened his eyes he saw my bulge straight next to his face. While he was sobbing and crying I had taken my place and demanded him to repeat each and every grip he made. 

“Oh Gaaaaawd….” he continued wailing, but raised his hands and started to give me a nice massage and realized my cock was hard already.

“Lick my cock faggot – let’s keep it real… show me some respect and lick my dick” I grinned while poor Shane started kissing and licking my dickhead through my slacks. 

For at least a minute he was nursing my dickhead through my pants and kept on massaging it, so I asked if something else happened then.

He stopped drooling over my penis and just answered, that both guys left the toilette after that incident, but pressured him again; then he resumed nibbling on my dick.  For another ten seconds he continued his act, before realizing he was still degrading himself.  He added the thing that happened to him while he ended his break also.

With a shocked expression on his face his movements stopped abruptly.

“I am sorry…. “ he stared at the wet spot he caused to my pants, because of his spit.  He didn’t know he had sucked already some of my precum through the fabric.

“Never mind that… get up and let’s sit down on the couch and talk about the things, that happened really….” I suggested. 

Without helping him up I walked slowly to the couch and turned to him, so he could see me adjusting my cock to a more comfortable position.

“SIT!”

Shane didn’t even get up yet.  His movements were slowly.  Obviously the whole situation had worn him totally out.  In fact a minute passed before he reached the couch, silently taking a set on the end opposite to my position.  From time to time he sobbed desperately. 

“Let’s start it this way.  It was all your fault Shane.”

The silence was absolute.  

“My fault… my fault? I didn’t do anything. I was attacked by those two guys, without giving them any reasons to pick on me” he bawled.

“There was no sexual harassment going on Shane.  Keep in mind, you are the newest player on the team.  The other guys don’t know where you stand.  You need to find your place in the pack and I admit, they probably over exceeded things a little bit," (which, I thought to myself, they actually did not), "but you simply could have showed a little bit more resistance.  Why didn’t you Shane?”  

“I was afraid they would beat me up” he admitted.

“And that’s why you are in so much trouble now” I told him.

“Still I am sure, that nothing worse would have happened…” I continued.

“But their cocks were hard.  They wanted to rape me….” he interfered.

“Now it is already RAPE… interesting Shane.  No – their cocks were hard because they got power over you.  You are young but you will realize in years to come, that power is a great aphrodisiac.  And if you get stimulated, while being bossy it is not a gay thing and it is not rape.  It was simply a demonstration to illustrate your position in the pack.  But don’t despair.  This isn't irreversible.  You simply must stand your ground and react in a proper way.”  I smiled like a wolf at him, but he took it as a friendly gesture.   Continuing I suggested “The next time someone passes out at you, for example making a gesture or something – it is all about the right signal to answer this impudence.”

He looked at me with big puppy eyes but didn’t have a clue.

“I studied psychology for several semesters," (another of my lies), "and I know about those things.  For example – some guy passes you like the one in the stock, with the poking tongue against his cheek…. use a simple form of his gesture and reply with sticking out your tongue…. no not like that, you are not eight years old anymore… No, more like putting the tip against your upper lip… yeah – better… you could even move your tongue around a bit, following your upper lip…. no, just the upper lip,” I advised him.

He was really not too bright after asking me if this would really help. 

“This is all non verbal Shane, he gave you a signal and you expressed your position with your gesture” I replied, adding “Well it will certainly do the trick.  He won’t do anything bad” I said thinking to myself 'At least not then and there'.  In fact I thought it likely if the other guy found a cozy place behind some pallets or in a toilet stall Shane could prove his fast tongue while sucking on yet another dick.  

"In any event, Shane, you need to know all the signals and the proper ways to react to them… for example the guy that grabbed his bulge in front of you - that was a pure sign of dominance… the proper way to react would have been to pass him and then simply grab one of your ass cheeks and pull them a bit apart.  If it bothers you a lot you could also pull both ass cheeks apart – this way you return a strong signal from your side.”

He looked at me puzzled. 

“Yeah – you would express that you are a fa… fantastic associate who doesn’t need to put up with this and that he should simply look for a place and shove it up the ass. "

"I see," Shame commented, "that would be a strong signal indeed.  Maybe he would then leave me alone.”

“Believe me – if you do this I am sure he won’t bother you again for a while” I snickered, again thinking to myself 'At least not as long until his balls have not recharged'.

“There are plenty of other situations and we can analyze them when they happen” I added with a warm smile but cold eyes.   "Besides, there will be always occasions like this and it would happen in your life over and over again.  You simply need to adjust your responses properly for the occasion," I explained in a soothing voice, adding “Listen, I am really sorry, that the whole thing is pushing you to the edge, but I really think this way all a lack of misunderstanding”

“It would be a terrible loss for us, if you would leave us now – if you feel uncomfortable in the employee rest room, there's another rest room we don't use right now, but which I can make available to you.  It's in an unused section of the warehouse.  There you would have the time to relax and you wouldn’t be bothered by some noises or so.  And no one would hear you too,“ I offered adding “I am sure we can work this out if you are just willing to take each and every dick… or Jon or Brian as a new challenge.  Let's work these things really deep into your system and I am sure you will grow in person, but you will also help other guys additionally to grow.”

'In their pants' I thought to myself.

“So… what’s it gonna be?” I asked, conveying a look that said 'Take it or leave it'.

“Can I see the other restroom?” he asked in a subdued voice.  I rose, and instructed him to follow me.

My bulge was still evident to anyone who looked, Shane and I left the office, encountering a couple of my employees.  I'm sure a they noticed the wet spot on my pants,  Shane followed me through the store, somehow looking utterly defeated.  Looking to give him some encouragement I advised “You've made the right decision, Shane.  I will help you grow into something totally new.  Just follow my orders…

Shane looked back and saw Jon massaging his cock openly through his pants forming the word ‘FAG’.  Timidly he reached back and pulled one of his ass-cheeks apart only to see Jon nod in approval.

What had he done?

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4

I always ended up putting out for my supervisors and bosses when I worked. I was taught early that was how I could get ahead of my fellow employees. It always caused problems with the others, especially when my boss would let it become common knowledge of what I was doing. But I didn't care, and I was always laid on a daily basis.

On 11/13/2018 at 11:21 AM, Scorpion said:

If this continues... I will simply announce next chapters.... and everyone who 'likes' this announcement will get it in a private message....

This is really annoying me.

Please include me if this occurs. I love the story and look forward to seeing how it unfolds. The site is supposed to show who and when edits are made. It has in the past.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuciferSubFagPig said:

Please include me if this occurs. I love the story and look forward to seeing how it unfolds. The site is supposed to show who and when edits are made. It has in the past.

I guess you just have to wait until I announce it like that:

Part XX is available now.... (then like it or not) and if you like it I would send it in a PM to you. You could also PM me then and give me your email addie, then

I could send it to your email account, which would be faster I guess.

Right now I am not very motivated to write or post stuff anyway. 

This solution, that crossed my mind, isn't the very best, because there would be always an amount of time you would have to wait for my reply.

And about your remark... yes - it should show who made the changed and why, but I proved it already (in another story) by re-posting parts of that

story, that changes were made. And there was also not a stamp who did it....

I am not here to win a Pulitzer Prize... and if my grammar or my style is so bad, then I probably should simply stop posting. I got some nice feedback, 

so I know some of you guys like my stories and enjoy reading it (of course not all - and that's okay). ;)

We will see, what the future brings.... by the way - today is my birthday. So worship me... bitch! :)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: This thread had devolved into complaining. I am shutting it down. 

Scorpion's thread was edited by a moderator (not me, not that it matters). We reserve the right to edit your story for clarity, spelling, and general readability. This is the way we have always run things. 99% of posters have no issue with it or at least not enough to feel the need to make an issue of it.  Don't post here if you  object to this.

• Upvote 1