Appreciating the little things about being a cumdump

MascAssUpPDX

A few little things I enjoy about being a cumdump:

-Rushing to a dinner on a biz trip after being bred and having no time to clean up...and the awesome slippery feeling of my freshly fucked hole and the cum running out of me as I sit with my Associates

-Being fucked and bred in the play room of a gay resort, only to have the Top say, “Wait right there...I’m going to send my boyfriend in to fuck you”...and to have the BF fuck and breed me just minutes later

-Having a hot, scruffy guy at Burning Man reach down into my pants after he learns I love to bottom and having him get super hard and exclaim, “Oh, fuck! You let guys cum inside of you?” when he fingers my cummed up hole

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Having a permanently changed hole. It's been changed by Tops into primarily a hole for Tops to penetrate, and i can always feel that.

Love the connection i feel with a Top who 'gets it' and i can see that look in HIs eyes that He knows i am there for Him and how perfect the mutual need is from opposite directions. To me those Tops who need to put Their Self inside a cumdump vs just jack off and waste Their Self. 

• Upvote 1

The BEST thing about being a CUMDUMP is that you keep the focus on the Top Man.  His needs are most important and he can use you any way he wants.

I have done many head down and Ass up for Anonymous Men.  I would have No Idea who he was or what he looks like so ANYONE could have Pumped his DNA in my ass.  Watching guys in public and no idea if he either has already Fucked me or if he is interested in pumping his load DEEP Inside my ass.

I also love playing with another CUMDUMP and swap loads, letting him have first choice and I take seconds. Even if he takes every load then I will eat out his ass. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/16/2019 at 7:00 PM, bihairy said:

I love fucking and breeding/seeding a cumdump. I think they provide a much needed service and this top really appreciates the effort.

Hey bud, you should come and try me out since I am also in DC near dupont Circle.  i love to provide that service!!  I also love playing at bookstores.  which bookstore did you go to where you fucked the guy through the hole?  Let's play!! let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Getting an unexpected message from a Man I don’t know who fucked me last time I hosted, wanting to know when I’ll be back - it’s the realization that he doesn’t want to get to know me, or to know who I am at all, he just enjoyed fucking my hole and wants to use me in the same way, just for himself, again.

• 1 month later...

Having the doorman in a hotel come up to my room to drop a load in me after he watched several guys come and go.

Being texted by a top that he needs a hole and you've don't remember him but tell him right away to come fuck you.

Seeing a neighbor's shock when he asks about the cars coming and going but then you get his horny load later that night.

• Like 2

On 12/17/2019 at 12:24 PM, BREEDmeRAW said:

I also love playing with another CUMDUMP and swap loads, letting him have first choice and I take seconds. Even if he takes every load then I will eat out his ass. 

I love taking loads with another dump - both being fucked and bred together. sharing in the agony and ecstasy.  Poppering each other, working nips.  Hog heaven.  Oink!

Being fucked and bred by a big beefy Italian guy with an equally big beefy cock in the back of his van in a mall parking lot and leaving a cum stain on the back seat when he pulled out. Then watching one security guard point to us and say something to the other as we drove past the two of them on our way out of the parking lot, I can only assume to bust us, but it was too late. 😁 

Edited by str8cumhole
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1