ScorpionFF

Guest takingdeepanal
12 minutes ago, DaddysHand said:

I seem to have got a certain piggy excited to the poinT that he is running around the sty, oinking, rolling around in the mud, getty completely dirTy! ?????

Yes you do, Daddy! I SO wanT this to be my RL desTiny!? ?????? ??

- I want to infecT you in public boy. Be a shame for no one to see this one off piece of art. Let's go to the showers. I want a proper fucking audience!“ 

fucking so perfect! Turning toxic in front of a crowd.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, DaddysHand said:

He whispered into my ear;

- I want to infecT you in public boy. Be a shame for no one to see this one off piece of art. Let's go to the showers. I want a proper fucking audience!

FUCK YEAH, make that worthless little faggot cunt beg for his Daddy's AIDS in front of all those guys!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Part 4;

One thing he wasn't wearing when we met, was his military Leather cap, and keeping his Leather knee length Boots on the cap went on too. Oh FUCK; 

Can you imagine, a wasted skinny gaunt guy, with full Beard, totally naked except his Cock-Ring, knee length Boots with a Leather military cap? I looked at him, and thought, 'What a fucking God'. My very own AIDS God! I 'SO' needed him to be running through my veins forever, and, I NEEDED that to happen IMMEDIATELY! My cunt was literally twitching internally, massaging my prostate.

He was stood outside his door waiting for me to follow. At this moment I couldn't move. I had my hands on the wall, my ASS arched right out, completely dripping with sweat, breathing heavily.

'C'mon boy. It's show time'
'OMG Sir, I think I am about to cum'

He wasn't touching me, I wasn't touching me, but what was about to happen to me, and the Tina, fuck, they were touching me alright. He gave an evil smirk. He walked back in, leaving the door open this time, and groped and slapped my butt cheeks for a few minutes. He then gripped my waist tightly and said loudly;

- The thought of me infecTing you with HIV is turning you on is it, boy?
- Yes Sir. I NEED to be infecTed. And I WANT it to be you, no one else. You are my chosen Gifter
- You definitely want it?
- Yes Sir!
- Then BEG for it you nasTy pig
- Oh PLEASE Sir, infecT me
- InfecT you with what?
- With your two strains of HIV, Sir
- You mean you want my toxic DNA to be embedded in your system, for LIFE?
- Yes Sir
- Then Beg. I fucking said BEG
- InfecT me Sir, with your aggressive toxic DNA ... PLEEEEEEEASE!

The end of his Dick had been pressing against my cunT since he gripped my waist, then suddenly, he slid in, balls deep, and started pumping Hard & Fast in my hungry neg cunt. 

- Oh Fuck Yeah, you nasTy fuck. Love to see those sores on my Dick go in and out, as your outer cunt grips onto my toxic Fuck-weapon! Oh ay ay, looks like we have an audience already. Boy, look out towards the door ...

I looked, and stood at the entrance to my God's cabin were 3 Men, all naked, all beating off their beautiful Dicks. One of them piped up and said;

- We heard what you said. Fucking nasTy, and completely HOT. Wish it was me you were Fucking & Breeding.
- Sounds like we just got our first rave review boy, time to take this to a bigger audience, time to hit the showers!

We stopped fucking, I wrapped my towel around me, he locked his cabin, and off we went. I felt like I was walking the Pearly Gates to Heaven.

• Like 20
  • Upvote 16
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Part 5;

Sex is not normally allowed in the shower area, but an incredible show was just about to be put on, so, I am sure the rules could be bent on this one occasion! We got to the shower area, and there were two showers free. We took the end one, where I at his command held onto the bit that held the shower head that was firmly in the wall.

Some guys were showering, some were drying, and some were passing through to get to another part of the sauna. His voice boomed out;

- May I have your attention please my fellow good Men? I am HIV+, I have the strain that I first became infected with in the late 80s, and the Cuban strain that I acquired more recently due to being a fucked up nasTy sex pig. Now this sexy handsome young Man wants something from me, don't you.

- Yes Sir
- Tell the good people what it is you want from me
- I want you to infecT me with your poz cum Sir
- You have been begging me to infecT you, haven't you boy
- Yes Sir, and I will continue to beg for as long as it takes for you to give me what I want, and what I as a worthless FAGGOT deserve!

Someone from the gathering crowd piped up;

- Fuck YEAH, I gotta see this nasTy horny sh!t go down

He took my towel away from me, revealing my pert tight high round ASS

- Holy sh!t, I wish it was me that was knocking up that cutie!

I suddenly felt his nasTy piece of AIDS-Meat slapping on my ASS cheeks

- What's my viral load boy, remember?
- Isn't it 13.3 Million copies, Sir
- Yes boy, well done, but louder so everyone can hear you. What is Sir's viral load?
- 13.3 Million Sir *I said , raising my voice*

I think he was trying to humiliate me, which turned me on to no end. He turned to the crowd, which was building ...

- So, are there any objections? 

I stood up straight to get a good look at everyone. And everyone seemed to be fully erect, most stroking their hard Dicks. I think everyone was excited to witness my life change!

I suddenly caught the eye of another AIDS fucker, looking at my Sir with an evil looking smirk, as though to say, 'I know your game, because I play it too' ... He walked over, sporting his Bio-hazard tattoo on his left pec. He also was yellow, skinny, and gaunt. FUCK, did I pick the right day or whaT to come here. He re-positioned me to how I was before I stood up straight, stood to the side of me, parted my ASS cheeks;

- Go on mate, fuck your boy. Do NOT make him wait any longer.

I felt my AIDS God grab my hips, and penetrate me and begin fucking my eager begging to be pozzed, neg cunt. As he fucked he spanked my bubble cheeks.

- Oh Fuck YEAH. Your cunT is feeling very warm and silky wrapped around my Death-weapon, and soon I am going to take full ownership of it, boy!
- Fuck Sir, I have secretly waited years for this moment to cum, when a REAL Man would claim full ownership of me by giving me his DNA ~ I CANNOT wait!

My AIDS God's soon to be partner in crime began to make himself fully present in our worlds from here on in;

- I heard ALL of what you both said. The entire dialogue! Fucking NASTY mate! I am unmedicated too, and also have a super-infection. But I have Hep C, also.
- I have Hep C too
- Oh yeah, know your Genotype? Mine is 6!
- Mine is 2!
- GREAT! My HIV super-infection is subtype AE. Between the pair of us we've got plenty to keep his immune system very busy.
- Join us in my private cabin when we are done here if ya like.
- Fuckin' DONE mate!

They are having this conversation whilst my Sir is fucking me, attention not even on me, just being used like some piece of Fuck-Meat, and I couldn't have asked for more, or been happier, although, I was about to get MUCH more!

The new AIDS Daddy that had joined us pulled my cheeks apart ...

'Go on mate, infecT him .... INFEEEEECT HIIIIIIM' 

The second time he said it was really loud. MY AIDS God picked up his pace and it kept hitting my prostate each time he was in deep. And that was it, I started pumping my neg cum without my cock even being touched. I felt a powerful electrical surge rage through my body, as I hyperventilated, whimpered, and screamed in extreme poz-itive ecstasy. Now that my prostate had it's release, my cunt really began to feel the invasion on each thrust. It felt like I was being stretched by clouds and razor-blades at the same time, and I was fucking floating on them! 

A guy about 1 foot away from me, in a shower, kept pressing the water each time it stopped to keep himself wet, as he tugged on his Big Dick, looking at me, mouthing stuff like; 'Fucking AIDS whore', and 'Nasty Poz FAGGOT' with an intense evil grin. Then the momenT came where my life changed. 

- OH FUCK YEAH, I am about to inject my lethal poison into you. You ready boy?
- YES. Knock me up Sir. Fucking own my soul Sir with your Demon seed!

Then came about 15 seconds of intense, hard, demon power fucking, THEN, he started to cum, and when I say cum, he roared like something that didn't even sound Human. He really sank into my hips with his fingers. Through his roaring I could hear whoever was watching either grunt as they shot their load, clapping, or cheering. 

His filthy toxic sperm didn't have the usual wet and warm feeling. It felt wet, and ... HOT. It actually felt like it was burning. And I fully accepted it, as it bathed in my charged up cunT.

• Like 36
  • Upvote 24
  • Piggy 1
  • Downvote 1

I love the scene and the verbal communication as the fag got his wish, hoping he becomes good and infected and his immune system allows hime to grow thin , yellow and then the fag will breed.