Dad and Son dilemma

NLbear

Guest Appletree

I know it’s uncool on this site to have any kind of morals but just for the sake of argument I’d like to throw it out there that there are really enough people on the planet to have sex with who aren’t related to us. The parent child bond, or really any close family connection, is a pretty special and rare thing. If a parent can’t decide to keep their hands off their own children, I think that’s kind of fucked up and a waste of a special relationship. Who knows, maybe I’ll be fucking my kids someday, but I hope not. There’s enough people to fuck out there, without having to fuck my own offspring. 

• 3 months later...

Hello - I hope I am not breaking any rules telling my story ! Item does not content to my Dad but my cousin and his Dad down South .

It was Summer time and time to visit my cousin down South for a week ! My Cousin is Older / 4 years older -  than me but we have connected sexually before . They / his parents had a small 3 bedroom house and had to share the bedroom with him .  It was like old times - we never missed a beat but older I was - and Bigger too ! He introduced me to his friends - having fun - j.o. sessions and sucking / fucking !

Surprising event was the night before leaving , going back home , my cousin and I was drinking - having fun - went to the Hot tub - then hotter yet got naked . His father , later on , came out to the hot tub - got naked .  I was not expecting this but he brought out refreshments . We were all naked but not a surprise about his dad being naked with us - his Dad is a Big Ole Boy Farm Dad - about 6'7" , 300 lbs and a Big / Thick horse dick about 12 inches / uncut ! We were having fun - 1 thing to another - We played with our selves - started sucking Robbie / cousin - his father was taking / playing with my body - pressing his finger up my ass - pretty soon he was trying to get his raw dick up inside me - finally did it - hurt so badly ! The warm tub water  was easing the pain .  Drinking and sniffing poppers really helping me ! After several hours my boy cunt stretched so open / gapper - finally I started really ejoying it - they knew - fucking and breeding me !  I had a Great time - looking forward getting really fucked up - stretch my cunt hole !   :)

Wow, my first read of this one. 

One of the things i am grateful for is being different (gay) has taught me to question the status quo. my cultural background was full of strict rules about what should and should not be. Problem was, that included my sexual orientation. It took me a long time and a lot of examination and processing to realize that who i am is reality and what i was taught "should be" and "shouldn't be" didn't reflect reality.  

i think you've already been given some great input, so i'll add my ditto.  

A bit late to the party but here’s my experience. 

I was in berlin and met the dad (hung as fuck) and we became regular fuck buds and I loved he’s technique. He started talking about his son (18) one day and told me how hung his son is too, I jokingly told him that he should bring him along. 

A week later we met for a fuck and he told me to remain in the bedroom, blindfolded while he has coffee with his son on the other room. After about 20 minutes it went quiet and I heard someone walking in (I was ass up and ready) and without words I felt a dick at my hole and in one shove I was full, balls deep with a huge cock and immediately felt something different cause he was totally smooth (the dad had a nice bush) 

when the dad came up front and had me sucking his cock he removed the blindfold and told his son to “use this bitch hard” while he rammed his cock down my throat (10” and thick) 

ended up taking their cocks for almost the entire night and could barely walk after that 

our play sessions became regular and I noticed the son was getting very horny watching the father pounding me and I asked him if he wanted to try out daddy’s cock and he almost came in my mouth from the thought 

a couple of days later daddy announced to his son that he’s about to take his dick and the kid instantly got hard, dad ate his son ass and loosened him up while we were making out, kissing and I sucked the son while daddy started poking his son hole with his massive cock 

This was such an amazing experience and the son was so horned up after taking two loads from dad that when they finished he bent me over and rammed his cock in me dry fucking me hard till he released his load (and then kept fucking 2 more loads in me) 

till this day we meet up a couple times a year when I visit Berlin for a hot session 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1