11 hours ago, bumbtch said:

I've had my hole called many things.

Hole

Pussy

Cunt

Bussy

Clit

I really don't mind anything.

I was a young male and connected with 2 males - 1  Top / Black and his partner a fem white male !  My hole been called a lot of things - being training - developing my cunt - pussy and other names - using dildos / butt plugs and other things - developing a small pink rosebud  - starting looking like a pussy - be able to handle bigger dicks - yes - called lots of things !    :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I use pussy and cunt when referring to ass and it has nothing to do with not respecting someone's masculinity. It more the fact that it's a receptacle for my seed and that it can swallow dick completely. Also I prefer to think of it like that than a shit hole. Just my preference

• Upvote 1

I'm a weird case, I guess. 

I like dudes, but, I also like women, sooo......I call men's assholes "pussies" and "Breedin' Holes."

For some reason, integrating hetrosexual conceptions/vocabulary in the bedroom for the sake of sexualizing my male partner leaves me with a drive to breed the ever-loving shit out of him. 

I love having a mature, chubby, hairy, sweaty and manly bottom bending over for my skinny frame - just so I can toy with his mind and call him degrading words relating towards female body parts/sexual "purposes."

For some reason, calling girl's clits "dicks" is a turn on for me, but, that usually ends up with them leaving and me just saying "Well, her dad was hotter, anyways. At least he can swallow."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sunovabesh said:

I like dudes, but, I also like women, sooo......I call men's assholes "pussies" and "Breedin' Holes."

For some reason, integrating hetrosexual conceptions/vocabulary in the bedroom for the sake of sexualizing my male partner leaves me with a drive to breed the ever-loving shit out of him. 

I love having a mature, chubby, hairy, sweaty and manly bottom bending over for my skinny frame - just so I can toy with his mind and call him degrading words relating towards female body parts/sexual "purposes."

For some reason, calling girl's clits "dicks" is a turn on for me, but, that usually ends up with them leaving and me just saying "Well, her dad was hotter, anyways. At least he can swallow."

You Bi too that sweet

• Upvote 1

On 1/20/2019 at 12:33 PM, orionboy1 said:

I hate the terms "bussy"  and "mussy" those two words just make me cringe for some reason 

Hole, cunt, boypussy, pussy, ass, boycunt, etc etc are all fair game. 

Bruh, I agree wholeheartedly. Everytime I hear someone say that shit, I think of a dumbass cartoon character that can't speak for shit lol 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2019 at 1:05 PM, find91 said:

I use pussy and cunt when referring to ass and it has nothing to do with not respecting someone's masculinity. It more the fact that it's a receptacle for my seed and that it can swallow dick completely. Also I prefer to think of it like that than a shit hole. Just my preference

Yes, "cunt" can be just its function, and avoiding the association with digestion is welcome. Nevertheless, I consider the masculinity of the fucked faggot null and forfeit for at least the duration of penetration. Just as it's cunt because a man is fucking it, a fag who's getting fucked is the female and should embrace this function in mechanical and reproductive terms. A man is right to negate, scorn, and correct a faggot's pretension to maleness while it's crammed full of his dick.

1 hour ago, FaceLoad said:

Yes, "cunt" can be just its function, and avoiding the association with digestion is welcome. Nevertheless, I consider the masculinity of the fucked faggot null and forfeit for at least the duration of penetration. Just as it's cunt because a man is fucking it, a fag who's getting fucked is the female and should embrace this function in mechanical and reproductive terms. A man is right to negate, scorn, and correct a faggot's pretension to maleness while it's crammed full of his dick.

I totally agree with you. 

2 hours ago, FaceLoad said:

Whether one agrees with this or not, it’s certainly well written. ?

@FaceLoad - Do you mean that the act of being penetrated causes an automatic change in the gender qualities of the bottom? How do you reply to those Tops who derive their pleasure and satisfaction from the feeling that they are dominating/overpowering (one is tempted to say “overcoming” for the double meaning) another man? Some men may have little interest in men that exhibit more feminine traits, but may be greatly arroused by what they feel is the challenge of the conquest of a peer in masculinity.

When I’m being fucked, the sex sounds I make are generally not feminine. The grunts, outcries, growls and moans are those of a man being used by another man. Only at the end, when a Top has broken me down to full instinctive breeding, do my sounds suggest anything feminine. Although, in concession to your point, I very often find that the moment my sound changes many Tops are hugely turned on and ramp their fucking to another level.

On 1/20/2019 at 10:33 AM, orionboy1 said:

I hate the terms "bussy"  and "mussy" those two words just make me cringe for some reason 

Hole, cunt, boypussy, pussy, ass, boycunt, etc etc are all fair game. 

me too... and my "cringe" extends to terms like "manpussy" or "mancunt."  That communicates ambivalence to me from the top, like he's not sure about who he is and

what he is doing. "boypussy" or "boycunt" works because of the man/boy distinction.  

On 1/19/2019 at 10:42 PM, Sunovabesh said:

This hits on the reasons those terms effect me. For me, they are like a button and that evokes something psychological in me, like i become the invocation.  It is indeed the sexualization aspect. The truth for me is my hole is much more of a sex organ than anything else, so i suspect part of the power of calling it a "pussy" or "cunt" is that it's just more accurate and affirming. i'm psychologically responsive to those terms no matter how they are delivered, but the most powerful for me is when my Top is simply matter of fact about it.  He doesn't have to reinforce His term with forceful attitude or command.  Tops need to breed, bottoms need to be bred. All a Top has to say to me is "I need to breed" and i am automatically His pussy.  i love the mind fuck aspect of Him knowing that and using it. 

Faceload wrote: "Yes, "cunt" can be just its function, and avoiding the association with digestion is welcome. "

Funny trick of nature that everyones sexual organ also serves as a waste removal system for the body. A woman's vagina is no exception with her monthly period. You never hear anyone refer to a womans vagina as a "blood hole" though. 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Whether one agrees with this or not, it’s certainly well written. ?

@FaceLoad - Do you mean that the act of being penetrated causes an automatic change in the gender qualities of the bottom? How do you reply to those Tops who derive their pleasure and satisfaction from the feeling that they are dominating/overpowering (one is tempted to say “overcoming” for the double meaning) another man? Some men may have little interest in men that exhibit more feminine traits, but may be greatly arroused by what they feel is the challenge of the conquest of a peer in masculinity.

When I’m being fucked, the sex sounds I make are generally not feminine. The grunts, outcries, growls and moans are those of a man being used by another man. Only at the end, when a Top has broken me down to full instinctive breeding, do my sounds suggest anything feminine. Although, in concession to your point, I very often find that the moment my sound changes many Tops are hugely turned on and ramp their fucking to another level.

Actually I prefer fucking masculine butch men and I still call their ass a pussy of cunt. I can only speak for myself but I'm not looking for a man with feminine traits. It's more the fact of the bottom taping into that aspect of just being a complete receptacle for my dick and seed. A pussy (vagina) only has two function to take dick and give birth. It's more of a play because I know it's an ass and not a real pussy, but it so much more a sexier concept that he is offering his ass "pussy" for my complete enjoyment. a man grunting is hot and I like the raw masculinity of it but I also like the juxtaposition of him offering his hole for me to use and wreck.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1