First Time to the Bathhouse

rookiesubboi

36 minutes ago, Read1 said:

Curious, what bathhouse (and where's it located) did you go in Mexico for bb sex? Take a look at a TIM vid about Mexicans loving bb sex. Very hot! OINK!

Was thinking the same thing I'm ready to jump on a plane, I LOVE Mexicans.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CuriousDallas said:

God...I so wanna go on Prep and do that. I love taking one dick after another and have done that a few times but too scared to do it at a gay bathhouse. I’ve gone to Club Dallas a few times and have to be selective about who fucks me and whether or not I let them cum inside me. The first time I went was with a bud who’s my age and on Prep and he was taking one dick after another...I lost track of how many loads he took. I loved watching a group of guys from around him watching him get fucked. We went in the blackout room but it was too intense for me as I couldn’t see who was putting their dick in me and I knew no one in there was wrapping to fuck. I was in there maybe ten minutes and I had five guys just stick their cocks in me and try and fuck me before I finally had to get out. Part of it for me is control...I wanna know who’s fucking me. Of course...that said...at spring break in Mexico I went to this Mexican sex club and was taking one dick after another there. It was so hot I wound up going back every day and sometimes multiple times in a day.

Don’t go on prep and still enjoy sir after sir dumping his seed. Good boys just take it and accept it

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

Translated it’s Closet of Lazer. It’s in a super sketchy neighborhood by Bonampark and Avenida Revolution. It’s not as clean as bathhouses in the US but so many young hot guys there.

Guest CuriousDallas
54 minutes ago, fuckholedc said:

El Closet de Laser in Cancun.  They don't seem to have a webpage but they are on FB and have a few listings in Gay bathhouse/sanua pages.

That’s the one. No webpage. You have to pay cash, they don’t take credit cards. Was 100 pesos to get in, that got you a small locker. Most guys were naked, didn’t bother with a towel. They had them but they were small, rough and kinda nasty. No condoms or lube there but no one was using condoms. You could get a private room if you wanted but most guys were having sex in the open. 

2 minutes ago, CuriousDallas said:

That’s the one. No webpage. You have to pay cash, they don’t take credit cards. Was 100 pesos to get in, that got you a small locker. Most guys were naked, didn’t bother with a towel. They had them but they were small, rough and kinda nasty. No condoms or lube there but no one was using condoms. You could get a private room if you wanted but most guys were having sex in the open. 

I was at a place like that in Barcelona once.  BUT it turned out to be mostly a rent boy place.  It was confusing because younger guys were fucking each other openly but then an older guy would get in a cabin with a younger guy and that was a financial transaction.  We're their older guys there?  It's described as "sketchy" in some write-ups - but sketchy in Mexico could become a real problem.  Is it in a dangerous area?

• 1 year later...

i have never been to a bath house, my fantacy is to go to steam works in chicago, on cumm union night and get a room on the 3 rd floor, then lay face down ass up on the bed with my legs spread. and the door open.  i would love to be fucked bare back by alot of men, and sperm running down my legs when im being fucked.  i will be going there soon,