Turned on by own body odour?

paintedgrey

Just wanted some others to share their experiences.  This was a first time for me.  I was quite sunburned and could not comfortably wash properly for a couple of days.  I was sat in underwear with no shirt on and began to become very turned on by my own armpit smell.  Never happened before, but I found myself holding my hand under my arm to then remove it and savour the smell it and lick my fingers.

Nice bit of freely available self pleasuring!!

Edited by tintedwhite
add tags
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Ever since I can remember, my own pits and crotch scent have give me a bigger rush than any poppers ever did.  Except for work/meetings I don’t use deodorant and always go commando.  Catching a slight whiff of myself here and there while going about my day is enough to keep me pretty much perpetually horned.  Smelling another guy’s scent drives me absolutely wild...

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Totally. My sweaty balls on occasion give me quite an aromatic high just affirming my hornliness. Don't even need poppers some times when I have that going.

On the other hand, when I am flying commando, I've noticed discoloration starting on some of my khakis in the crotch area. I figure pH balance is showing off to compliment the aromas. Forget the armpits - white shirts get yellowish quite often without prolonged usage.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

I rarely wear deodorant and my pits are pretty rank within a day of showering. Then oddly, they taper-off a bit and enter a tolerability zone that the men I interact with really like. Personally, I think they always smell fucking fine.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

I rarely wear deodorant and my pits are pretty rank within a day of showering. Then oddly, they taper-off a bit and enter a tolerability zone that the men I interact with really like. Personally, I think they always smell fucking fine.

I would devour your hairy ripe pits 😍

I used to always be a clean freak and shower and use Axe and aftershave because 'cleanliness is next to godliness' I would freak out if I didn't smell fresh all the time. Now I don't give a fuck. Actually realise that my scent and musk is an aphrodisiac to cock hungry pigs and awakens their need to be rough fucked. I love fucking a guy and if he tries to get me to stop because I am being too rough or haven't used enough lube for my meaty cock etc I just force him to sniff eat out my hairy unwashed pits. My smell acts like nature's poppers and if I am jerking off I sometimes sniff my pits etc to help get me going.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Dirtyfuckboy said:

I used to always be a clean freak and shower and use Axe and aftershave because 'cleanliness is next to godliness' I would freak out if I didn't smell fresh all the time. Now I don't give a fuck. Actually realise that my scent and musk is an aphrodisiac to cock hungry pigs and awakens their need to be rough fucked. I love fucking a guy and if he tries to get me to stop because I am being too rough or haven't used enough lube for my meaty cock etc I just force him to sniff eat out my hairy unwashed pits. My smell acts like nature's poppers and if I am jerking off I sometimes sniff my pits etc to help get me going.

One more reason to stop shaving your body hair

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dirtyfuckboy said:

There honestly isnt a better aphrodisiac. Man musk > Poppers

• Like 1