When you’re horny or in heat, do you feel like a different person?

ErosWired

8 hours ago, hornybrownbottom said:

It’s completely different for me. When I am alone and left to my own devices. I slowly start to get horny and in heat. With me, the longer it lasts the hornier I become. Once this happens, I can get bred by one fucking amazing power top, two, three, ten.... doesn’t matter. The more loads I get the hornier I become. This past week I have been off and literally been averaging seven to eight loads a day. Which is quite a bit for me given my tight hours in which I can be fucked... For me this heat literally only dies off after a few days (usually about a week or two) and then I go to my usual pattern of a couple of loads here and there. When I’m in heat, I’m a total pig slut. I have literally no limits then.

Totally agree!  Once it starts in me, it doesn’t end until I become a total pig slut!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Northernperv

Definitely relate to this. I edge a lot and get more and more depraved thoughts the longer I do it. Also when I'm in a session I get really piggy. Once I cum I'm disgusted in what got me off. 

Edited by Northernperv

One of the reasons I hardly ever cum, is so that I can stay in some degree of ‘heat’.   Normally this is simply a pleasant and manageable degree of horniness, enough to make me visit sites like this and plan my next cock hunt.  As most people here have already said, this horniness gradually builds up over time if it’s not satisfied, and occasionally reaches raging levels if circumstances have conspired to deny me access to cock for any length of time (family holidays, etc).

But once I’ve cum, it’s a different story.  Total disinterest in all things sexual, sometimes for several days.  Suddenly the rest of life seems to open up again, with endless opportunities for doing different things.  It can be quite refreshing!  Doesn’t last for ever, though- and that horniness soon starts to build again...

• Like 1

Guest perverthomoslave

I wouldn't really call it feeling like a different person in my case, but more like I start noticing more the desires that I always have. I mean, I'd say I'm always horny, but whenever I'm in that heat-like state everything becomes much more pronounced.

Interestingly enough, I don't go "in heat" the more time I spend without having sex, but weirdly enough I'm in heat at a specific time of the month, like if I actually was an animal in heat. It's very interesting, but I'm not complaining; It's always nice to have a couple of days where the only thing I think about is being bred ?‍♀️

Edited by perverthomoslave
clarity

Short answer: Yes. I can surprise myself how slutty I can become when I am "in heat". Normally I need to feel some kind of attraction to the person I am having sex with (not having bathhouses, clubs or video stores available in my area where you can go to for anon sex). But when I am in heat and I can't get any of the regulars to come over I can spend a long time online trying to find someone. And I lower my standards. And then again when it doesn't seem to work. Until I settle for someone I wouldn't normally hook up with, only -most of the times- to be disappinted afterwards and regret it or log off in frustration. The "heat" then goes away only to return in full force the next day when I actually don't really have the time for sex. Luckily it doesn't take long most of the times until a regular is available but it does leave me feeling ashamed sometimes that my hormones take over my senses and I basically become a cock and fuck crazy whore until I had a dick and a load in my hole. So yes, sometimes I feel like a different person than the quiet sensible guy I usually am.

• Like 1

Count me as one of those that change when in “heat”. I can be busy and not able to hook up with a friend for a week or two at a time, but then the itch cums back and when I get my first taste of cock and cum, then I’m looking for another bud who’s available. If my buds are not available, then there’s a good chance the abs will be my next stop. I would love to say that I could survive on 5 loads a day, but I am not so sure...

I call this a male PMS. it comes about every month or so. And it turns me into another person. All of the sudden, all focus is lost and my attention becomes directed solely to channel my sub human faggot need to service men and collect load after load in the most degrading and piggish ways. When in this male PMS, I’ll be on hookup apps lining up another hookup while being fucked.  I’ll let anonymous guys fuck me. I’ll accept really disgusting looking guys. All in the name of this male PMS. Then once the PMS passes, I can resume normal life. Still being a sub pig, because that is after all my place in life, but at least attention can be directed at some other facets of life once the HEAT passes! 

• Like 1

Wow, you guys have all hit the nail on the head!  I've always said that normally I'm a Clark Kent type; but when I go (or come) into heat, watch out.  My online posts change to things like "Pig in heat" or "Bare Bear for Breeding".  And then the quest must be pursued until the hunger is satisfied, since I don't allow myself to cum until after I've been bred multiple times - might take days or a week or more.  Yesterday I had made a hookup with a guy passing through down.  When he arrive he wasn't what I was expecting however he was a total titpig (which I am) and knew how to work mine.  He was a really good fuck and bred me.  Then later in the afternoon I got hit up out of the blue on BBRT.  Profile seemed too good to be true (10") but I said yes and he came over.  Wow, he turned out to be one of the 5 best fucks of my life!  Totally hot man, true 10" cock that didn't soften a bit, fantastic fucker, and bred me twice with massive loads.  We were both in hog heaven at the end.  That, my friends, satisfied my heat for a while and I allowed myself to cum.  But, tomorrow is another day...  Oink

• Upvote 1

When I am horny or in heat, which is most of the time, I'm down for pretty much anything and I aggressively try to get it.  I feel out of control and it feels great.  In those rare moments when I am satisfied and not in heat as much, I feel more clear-headed and logical.  So yes, I feel like two different people.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2019 at 1:05 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

One of the reasons I hardly ever cum, is so that I can stay in some degree of ‘heat’.   Normally this is simply a pleasant and manageable degree of horniness, enough to make me visit sites like this and plan my next cock hunt.  As most people here have already said, this horniness gradually builds up over time if it’s not satisfied, and occasionally reaches raging levels if circumstances have conspired to deny me access to cock for any length of time (family holidays, etc).

But once I’ve cum, it’s a different story.  Total disinterest in all things sexual, sometimes for several days.  Suddenly the rest of life seems to open up again, with endless opportunities for doing different things.  It can be quite refreshing!  Doesn’t last for ever, though- and that horniness soon starts to build again...

This is one of the reasons that cum sluts are best in chastity cages to maintain need and arousal for the top's pleasure without cumming. This is why ruined orgasms are so useful to clean the pipes without offering actual relief.

Guest Upstateguy518

I feel like a totally different person when I'm really horny. I just zone in on sucking and fucking until I'm satisfied and the whore inside me quiets down Haha. I may even adopt a second "persona" if you will when I'm in my whore state.

• 5 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I don't feel like I am going to go as far as the Caitlin Jenner extreme, yet lately, with the more experience I have, having sex with other men, I feel like I am taping into something feminine.  I find myself kind of identifying as a women, at least to myself. On the surface I appear masculine, or at least str8 acting. However, I am wearing women's underwear,  occasionally, I have mixed together my cologne with women's perfume, and ultimately, I am starting to drink white wine.....LOL.  My ultimate fantasy is getting inseminated, and then pregnant ( our version amongst gay men, without risking a suspension ) .