Hookups on Valentine’s Day

ErosWired

I imagine that February 14 is usually a canoodlin’ day for those of you men fortunate enough to have a special partner in your life, but there are many, many of us for whom Valentine’s Day is just a big old poke in the eye because not only do we not have anyone, everywhichway we turn we get reminded of the fact because the stores are full of red and chocolate shit we’re not going to be giving or getting.

For some, I guess the situation might result in a man retreating to his solitary man-cave with whatever libation seems best to dull the pain. But my question is: How many of you unattached men will instead go out looking for an ass to breed or a cock to ride tomorrow - and do you think you will do it especially because of what day it is?

And for you guys partnered and boyfriended up, are any of you likely to head out looking to share the love rather than keeping it just between the two of you?

I would appreciate some feedback on this as soon as possible, because if it sounds like there will be a lot of men in need tomorrow, I had better get my ass ready...

3 hours ago, ErosWired said:

And for you guys partnered and boyfriended up, are any of you likely to head out looking to share the love rather than keeping it just between the two of you?

Always. I can't recall the last time I limited my Valentine's celebrations to just my partner.

• Upvote 1

I just may bump into a guy I've been eyeing at my local gym tomorrow when I go to work out. He has turned up the same time I work out. The gym showers are too conspicuous for bb sex so, crossing my fingers, his/my place would suffice for some Valentine cum! Oink!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Welp - So much for that theory. I took the plunge and took a hotel room (at inflated holiday rates on a Thursday) to host for lonely Tops, and...

Bupkiss. I’ve been here for six hours, it’s midnight-thirty, and the one single guy who came for a shag is the same young guy who always comes when I host.

I mean, it could be fucking Louisville, which is just a lousy place to get laid, period, but it feels like Cupid died and they’re holding a wake.

I ended up playing with a guy and his husband. I have played with one of them before but not both. It was nice. It was sort of special for them at least. The one that is a total top was able to give his husband the gift of topping me. I could tell he really wanted it because the first time he came real fast. I feel I am the lucky one though. I got multiple loads from a hot couple.

I ended up around 1 am  chatting with this guy from my building, he had no face pic and he was teasing me we knew each other but he didnt want to reveal who he was. I said lets fuck and keep it anonymous. How he asked, I gave him my apartment number told him i was going to be naked and blindfolded. he arrive like 5 minutes later and fuck me really good, he loaded in my bare ass and left. I never knew which of my neighbors is, but is good to have one bare fuck anonymous top very near

• Upvote 1

Update: It didn’t get much better. One other young guy dropped in before 2am with a decent fuck and a big load, and then a long string of pretty much nothing until around 7:30am, when a guy asked if he could come by off the night shift. He was bi, he said, sent pictures of himself and his impressive cock. He told me he was coming, then contacted me again to say he was bringing a buddy but had to wait for him. Time stretched on. He texted about how he was going to tear my ass up, and told me to just lay there with my ass up and shut up like a good fag until they got to me. Time dragged on. He wanted to talk on the phone, so we talked about what a fucking whore I was that would take any cock and load from any guy, fuck yeah, etc, etc. Then he wanted me to send him a shot of my ass and of my hole. I was pleased to see from the picture that my hole again was a slit and not a hole, and said so, to which he replied, “Shut up, fag.” Shortly afterward, I realized that I had been waiting for over two hours, and it was getting close to the time I would have to leave. I mentioned this, to which he replied, “Shut up”. I answered, “Try again”, and that was the last I heard of him. I left off wondering if he hadn’t been trolling me all along.

Fortunately, just before 10am one of my very favorite Tops showed up and shredded orgasms out of me while fucking two loads into me in his very memorable way.

One other oddity, though - no fewer than three men who hit me up all said they would love to fuck but didn’t have wheels. Louisville is awash with cars - yet I get this all the time - guys can’t hook up because they don’t have a car/they’re not mobile. Is this just a stupid new game?

16 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

no fewer than three men who hit me up all said they would love to fuck but didn’t have wheels. Louisville is awash with cars - yet I get this all the time - guys can’t hook up because they don’t have a car/they’re not mobile. Is this just a stupid new game?

I can't speak to the situation in Louisville, but I do think that in urban centres there's a generational shift away from car ownership. But if Uber or Lyft are operating there, not owning a car shouldn't be that much of a barrier unless the guys you're chatting with are completely broke.

Sorry your Valentine's didn't go as well as you'd hoped.

1 hour ago, bredbiyou said:

I can't speak to the situation in Louisville, but I do think that in urban centres there's a generational shift away from car ownership. But if Uber or Lyft are operating there, not owning a car shouldn't be that much of a barrier unless the guys you're chatting with are completely broke.

Well, that occurred to me as well, but it just seemed odd that so many guys would read my ad that says right up front that I’m hotel hosting, hit me up for more information, ask how many loads I’ve got in me or how many guys are there, and then say, “Wish I could come but I’m not mobile.”

There was one guy who claimed he didn’t have his car, and could I come by his place after I left the hotel. Then there was the guy a few months ago who asked me to call him an Uber so he could come over. (Sure, come over here, ya big uber!)

The thing is, Louisville isn’t known for its mass transit. There are downtown buses, but if people want to get to work, it’s pretty much a car town. So either all these square-wheeled guys are sad, unemployed cased sitting at home and fapping to all the unreachable profiles, or they’re such cheap and/or lazy fucks that even their starving libidoes can’t motivate them to act in their own interest, or they’re so jelly-spined that they can’t just say “sorry not interested” and blame it on carlessness instead, or...

...they’re just fucking with me.

5 hours ago, ErosWired said:

The thing is, Louisville isn’t known for its mass transit. There are downtown buses, but if people want to get to work, it’s pretty much a car town. So either all these square-wheeled guys are sad, unemployed cased sitting at home and fapping to all the unreachable profiles, or they’re such cheap and/or lazy fucks that even their starving libidoes can’t motivate them to act in their own interest, or they’re so jelly-spined that they can’t just say “sorry not interested” and blame it on carlessness instead, or...

...they’re just fucking with me.

Think how much your car costs you every month. If someone is just bringing home $300 or $400 a week, having a car represents quite a bit of cash. Toss in the possibility that a guy’s license is suspended and he can’t lift the suspension because he can’t afford to pay the fee for doing so; suddenly you have a lot of guys who aren’t mobile. 

Eros,

Chin up (or ass up) and move on. If these flaky guys talk a good talk but don't show up to play with you, it's high time to get someone's else cum. Your hole is worthy of guys who can put their money where their mouth is. I, too, have gotten discouraged. Cheers!

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Update: It didn’t get much better. One other young guy dropped in before 2am with a decent fuck and a big load, and then a long string of pretty much nothing until around 7:30am, when a guy asked if he could come by off the night shift. He was bi, he said, sent pictures of himself and his impressive cock. He told me he was coming, then contacted me again to say he was bringing a buddy but had to wait for him. Time stretched on. He texted about how he was going to tear my ass up, and told me to just lay there with my ass up and shut up like a good fag until they got to me. Time dragged on. He wanted to talk on the phone, so we talked about what a fucking whore I was that would take any cock and load from any guy, fuck yeah, etc, etc. Then he wanted me to send him a shot of my ass and of my hole. I was pleased to see from the picture that my hole again was a slit and not a hole, and said so, to which he replied, “Shut up, fag.” Shortly afterward, I realized that I had been waiting for over two hours, and it was getting close to the time I would have to leave. I mentioned this, to which he replied, “Shut up”. I answered, “Try again”, and that was the last I heard of him. I left off wondering if he hadn’t been trolling me all along.

Fortunately, just before 10am one of my very favorite Tops showed up and shredded orgasms out of me while fucking two loads into me in his very memorable way.

One other oddity, though - no fewer than three men who hit me up all said they would love to fuck but didn’t have wheels. Louisville is awash with cars - yet I get this all the time - guys can’t hook up because they don’t have a car/they’re not mobile. Is this just a stupid new game?

The average car payment in the USA is now over $500. A rubber timing belt, often a necessary maintenance item on a  used car at 100,000 miles  is $800-1500. I got stuck out with a seized brake caliper. I could change that but could not get home without ruining the rotor, pads and possibly the wheel bearing.  Caliper and hose only,  using the existing pads and rotor was $300, and would have been about the same at any shop. Jobs are plentiful in Louisville but wages are stagnant. GE starts at $9.50/hr. 

However there is Uber and Yellow Cab.