• 2 weeks later...

PART 7:

After Marcus had bred Shawn with his POZ cum and I had forced him into a double penetration in which I blew my load in him and caused him to involuntarily blast his load hands-free between he and Marcus, we were all quite worn out. We were in a tangle of flesh against flesh in his dorm bed kindof talking to each other until we all fell asleep. I woke up first, it was evening, per the lack of sunlight through the blinds. I was groggy but also noticing I had a huge erection against Shawn's stunningly thick bubble ass. I wanted to plow him immediately. But thought it seemed a bit rapey, so I opted instead to ease my head down towards his ass, kissing and licking his lean muscular back all the way down to his gluts. I began caressing and massaging his beautiful bouncy cheeks and opening them up to look at his tight pink hole. There were traces of both mine and Marcus' cum around his hole and a little pinkness to some of it. I suspected when I surprised him with the double penetration that I probably tore him a little, subsequently moments before Marcus blew is POZ load up Shawn's ass. 

Seeing his tight hole with pink POZ cum had my cock leaking. I slowly began licking his hole clean. His hole was soft yet tight, it took me awhile to start getting my tongue past his hole and up inside him. Once it was wet enough I began to slide a finger into him. That's when Shawn let out a long slow moan. I froze, giving him the option to tell me to stop. 

Shawn softly whispered, "Fuck Nick, please don't stop, that feels so good, eat my hole good baby." and continued to moan in pleasure as my finger began it's gentle rotations on his prostate while my tongue worked on lubing up his quivering boy pussy. 

I really wasn't able to control myself at this point, I slide up his body which was still wrapped around Marcus' naked lean and tight body. I aligned my fat cock onto his hole and spat into my hand for extra lube, and eased my wooden limb into his willing ass. With just spit for lube I was amazed that I was able to keep sinking into him without any drag or resistance. Soon I was in balls deep, slightly on top of his shaking body. When Marcus felt my body weight on top of Shawn, who was on top of Marcus, he woke up and accessed the situation quickly.

Marcus said, "Damn Nick, you wake up horny or something? Me too," as he grabbed his massive uncut hard cock squeezing a drop of precum out of the tip. He asked Shawn, "you want another round boy?"

Shawn simply moaned deeply.

Marcus looked at Shawn's face and then looked at me, "Shit, Nick, you're already inside him aren't you?"

I replied, "Yeah man, early bird gets the worm, I woke up hard as stone against Shawn's ass, and couldn't resist eating our cum out of his hole while he was asleep, and just couldn't stop myself once I started." 

I began fucking into Shawn's tight warm fuck hole harder as Marcus got up on his knees to shove his thick dick into Shawn's open mouth. Shawn just said, "Fuck yeah, give me that big black cock," as he deepthroated Marcus' pole over and over again, pausing for a second, to say, "don't cum in my mouth, I want you both to breed my ass again with your POZ load."

I was watching Shawn work Marcus' cock like a magician, making it disappear and re-appear at a break neck speed. I pushed down on Shawn's strong upper body so that I could have a good support and feel his back muscles, because I was beginning to rail on his hole, building up to a fast cumming climax. The scene was too hot for me and when I looked down at his ass bouncing against my hips as I pounded my raw cock in and out of his hole it was a thing of wet dreams, I immediately started blasting deep inside Shawn's bowels. Shawn quickly realized I was filling his hole and began to tighten his hole around my convulsing cock, which made me cum continuously for longer than expected. I felt totally empty. Usually I feel like I'm able to go a few more times after I first nut. 

Marcus pulled his cock out of Shawn's mouth, got off the bed, and asked Shawn, "You want me to breed you with my toxic load? Huh boy? You want this big load up your ass with Nick's?"

"Gawd yes, please.   Please breed me Marcus!"

Marcus didn't even give me time to pull out, he pulled my body aside with one powerful move. I collapsed on the bed as Marcus pulled Shawn's ass into the air, wrapped his hands around Shawn's fat ass and slammed balls deep into him. My face was next to Shawn's and his mouth was wide open from the sudden shock of being impaled by Marcus. His eyes were glazed over with lust. I began to kiss Shawn's face, then scooted my body under his so that I could passionately make out with his soft young lips. Marcus wasted no time, and within minutes he was unloading into Shawn.

Marcus exclaimed, "YEAH TAKE that fucking load bitch! You feel me breeding your neg hole?"

Marcus finished filling Shawn up but began to speed up his pounding again. I thought, "Ahhh, the old familiar, double loads. Marcus was gifted like that. Delivering two loads within minutes. I've been on the receiving end of that gift several times."

Just as I could tell Marcus was about to nut again, he grabbed my legs which were underneath Shawn while I made-out with Shawn during his anal assault. Marcus yanked my body down the bed hoisted my legs into the air and planted his fat cockhead on my hole simultaneously jerking off his wet cock and forcing it inside my resistant hole. He sank his body weight on top of me forcing half his cock into my hole and began shooting his second load. It hurt like a bitch, but once it started happening I didn't want it to stop til he was satisfied. He pushed the rest of dick deep into me and held it there. 

Marcus looked over at the clock and responded, "Damn it's 10PM already, do you guys wanna shower up and maybe head to a bar or something? Maybe come back here afterwards and have another fuck sesh?"

We were all in agreement with Marcus' plan. 

We walked a couple blocks to catch a bus to head off campus and out of town to check out the bar scene. We all looked like some normal looking young fellas out for a good time. We stopped into a bar and grabbed some beers. It was pretty chill. As it got later, a group of bridesmaids came in dressed up in there typical tiaras, penis shaped...every novelty imaginable and were already drunk...and obnoxious. Shawn and I rolled our eyes and started making snarky comments.

Marcus however was staring at the bride-to-be. Sometimes I forget that he's supposed to be straight. Or is straight...still has his girlfriend Chloe and they still live together and fuck. But again, sometimes it catches me off guard when I see him undressing a sexy young girl with his eyes. 

Part of me wondered if we could get her home with us and I could get Marcus to breed his POZ load into her pussy, the night before her wedding. Fuck, it sounds hot, but also like maybe I'm having some sick thoughts about stealthing a soon to be bride, thinking about how she'll probably give it to her husband. I realized I'm hard as a rock in my jeans, and they aren't doing a good job at hiding it. I turned around toward the bar and ordered three shots of tequila and said to the boys, "We've probably worn out our welcome here, let's finish off with a shot of tequila and head out."

Marcus and Shawn in their own ways happily agreed to the decision. Marcus did steal another longing look at the bride to be. 

We settled up our tab and started walking past the other bars toward the bus stop. 

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck," Shawn loudly whispered as he ducked away from the bar windows to hide behind Marcus and I. 

Marcus replied, "Why you buggin' man?" 

Shawn said, "Look inside that bar," pointing toward the end of the bar, "that's my old Poli-Sci classmate that kinda raped me I told you about."

Marcus and I looked at a very good looking and muscular jock drunkenly clinging to both the bar and his drink.

The guy had on what looked like a painted on t-shirt and jeans, showing off quite a body. Even in his drunken state, his face was beautiful, and sad/angry looking.

Shawn began to walk faster, trying to get away, while Marcus and I just stood there staring at our friend's rapist. Shawn stopped ten or fifteen feet away saying, "COME ON! I can't let him see me!"

Marcus laughed, then I laughed. Shawn said, "What the hell is wrong with you two?"

Marcus looked at me with a full knowing glance then spoke to Shawn, "Do you think that hot drunken jock in there is gonna hurt you when Nick and I are here with you? Let's go in."

I wholeheartedly agreed. But Shawn was giving us his adamant protests...as Marcus and I sandwiched him between us and forced him through the doorway. 

We had to literally push Shawn up to the bar right beside his assailant. I ordered us all beers, then loudly told the bartender to, "get this guy a drink too."

That caught his attention and he groggily looked up at me, "Do I know you? I didn't ask for a drink." as he started to puff up a bit. That's when he noticed Shawn between Marcus and I. He was visibly caught off guard. Perfect.

He said to Shawn, "Oh. It's you. Hadn't seen you in awhile, you skipping class a lot?"

Shawn was silent, but Marcus jabbed his finger into Shawn's side forcing him to speak, "Uhm, no. I dropped that class."

The jock just shook his head in the affirmative then looked down and said, "I gotta take a piss." 

"Shit," I said, "he's probably baling." But just in case I slid down to his drink I bought him and dropped half a xanex I had in my pocket into it. I always take one xanex with me when I go anywhere in public because I suffer from extreme general anxiety disorder. I've never ever thought about doing what I just did, but inside I furious with this jock prick who raped my friend and got away with it like he was entitled to. Marcus and I already knew what we were going to do to him the second we saw him and all it took was a knowing glance between the two of us before we entered the bar. 

I looked at Marcus, and he walked off toward the restroom. He was in and out and back in 30 seconds. He said, "He's in there, I think he'll be back."

Shawn looked confused and scared he asked us, "Guys? What's going on?"

I looked at him firmly and said, "He raped you. Even if you enjoyed it a little bit and even if you blew your load, HE RAPED YOU. You told him, "NO." 

Shawn responded to us both, "Look guys, I understand, I know you want to protect me too, but can't we just let it go? Please?"

Marcus responded this time, "Shawn, if we just "let it go" then he's going to do it again, and again, and again. Maybe not to you, but someone else. Do you want other people to go through that too? He's probably already done it to other people, most likely since he was in high school."

Shawn said, "I don't know guys. You're not going to hurt him are you?"

I said, "Yeah, we are Shawn. But I'm going to make sure he understands why, and we aren't going to send him to the hospital or anything, he just needs to learn a lesson."

The jock came back looking more sobered up and downed his laced drink and looking at Shawn said, "See you guys later, I gotta go find some tail."

I grabbed the jock's arm, man his arm was nice...and said, "You going back to campus? I think our buddy Shawn is too drunk to get us back and we're just here visiting our buddy. Do you think you could get us back to his dorm? I'm not sure which one it is." Shawn picked up on our plan and began to act drunk and tired.

The guy looked at Shawn then us and said with a smirk, "Yeah, I know where Shawn lives, I can take you there. Do you two have a hotel in town?"

I lied and said, "Yeah, we'll probably head back to the hotel once we get Shawn settled in."

The frat boy got us back to Shawn's dorm, and we all entered. 

I began taking Shawn's clothes off, and asked the jock-boy to help me. He quickly obliged, although I could tell the drink and xanex were kicking in as he fumbled with Shawn's buttons on his jeans. He began to pull Shawn's pants off of him, and I watched as he tried to discretely grope Shawn's ass. We had Shawn down to his tight undies and onto his bed. Shawn acted like he was already passed out. 

The frat jock said, "You guys headed back to your hotel? I can watch after him."

I went over to the fridge and grabbed three beers as Marcus said, "Yeah but I think we'll have a beer first," he pulled out a THC vape pen and asked him, "you like to get a little high with us first?"

Free weed, or THC in this case, caused the dumb jock to not worry as much about getting Marcus and I out of Shawn's dorm. Marcus and I knew he only wanted us out of there so he could rape him again. I thought, "Not tonight bitch. You're going to get what's coming to you."

I brought back the beers to Marcus and the boy as he was exhaling a huge cloud of THC. Jockboy was sitting next to Shawn on his bed and started coughing and hacking, I handed him the beer and he took a big swig of it. 

I asked him, "So what's your name man? I'm Nick and this is Marcus. Shawn never told us your name."

He looked at us with hazy eyes and said, "I'm David. Wait, Shawn told you guys about me?"

Marcus responded, "Yeah man, he told us about a really good looking guy he had a crush on in his Poli-Sci class like day one."

The guy, I mean, David, looked confused and said, "Oh. I knew he stared at me a lot, kinda creeped me out, but I didn't know he had a crush on me."

That began a long conversation and as the weed and alcohol set in on David, he wasn't so anxious for us to leave. Before long an hour had passed, and David had passed out. 

Marcus and I fell asleep too, but not before removing David's shoes, socks, shirt and undoing his pants. We also set an alarm on our watches to make sure we woke up before David did. 

8AM rolled around and right on time Marcus and I were wakened. We quickly got undressed down to our underwear, enjoying each other's body's along the way. We were both already erect. We woke Shawn, and told him he did a good job last night playing along and to just follow our lead. Next Marcus and I tied David's arms to the bed then tightly knotted some rope around David's ankles. We continued gently pulling his pants down, much to our delight he hadn't worn underwear. His erection was average, nothing to brag about. Typical. David moved around a little when we pulled his pants off, but Marcus and I were quick to tied his ankles to the end of the bed. 

I got out my phone and asked Shawn if he'd like to suck David cock while I videod. He happily obliged. Personally I know Shawn's mouth skills were excellent and in minutes David was waking up. It took him a minute to realize the entirety of the situation. He was naked, tied to a bad, Shawn was sucking his cock while I caught everything on video. 

David said, "What the fuck!?!? What the hell do you think you're doing?"

I put my phone down and straddled David's lean tanned chest, I'd already shucked my underwear at this point. I showed David the video that I expertly captured. It looked as if he had his arms above his head, but not tied, and he was thoroughly enjoying a guy suck on his cock." I thought it was funny that Shawn continued sucking David's cock this whole time. He could've quit any time after I had got the video. Shawn's a good bottom boy. haha. 

David had a massive look of panic on his face. Marcus and I explained to him in no uncertain terms that this was direct karma and payback for what he did to Shawn in that bar alley. 

David protested and said that Shawn wanted it, because he stared at him all the time. It took several minutes before we finally got it through the dumb jock's head that he did indeed rape Shawn. He cried, and apologized to Shawn, to me, to Marcus. He begged us to let him go. HA!

I got off of David while Shawn stood up looking down at him. He looked at David in his crystal clear hazel eyes and got on top of him, he placed David's cock in between those beautiful ass cheeks and began teasing David's cock tip in and out of his hole. 

David moaned then realizing the scene said, "Please? I'm not gay man, don't do this." Shawn laughed and retorted, "Didn't I beg you not to fuck me that night? Not to rape me? This time I want it. You don't want this?" As he slid fully down onto David's achingly hard cock. David couldn't help himself, he moaned and tried to hide the pleasure on his face as Shawn began to ride his bare cock. 

Marcus walked up to David's open moaning mouth and pushed his massive dick into his mouth. David quickly moved his head to get the cock out of his mouth and said, "No, not that. I'm not a cocksucker."

Marcus slapped him. Shawn told Marcus, "No, David slapped me much harder than that when he finished raping me. Slap him one more time, but leave a mark."

Marcus slapped David again, and job well done. He left a bright red mark and a slightly stunned David. Marcus said, "You're sucking my cock or I'm fucking your ass. It's your choice. Although, you might want to consider sucking me off since I was born HIV positive."

David wasn't a complete idiot. He at least knew the risk of HIV transmission via a blowjob was virtually non-existent, and he also knew Marcus' huge cock would definitely injure his hole and likely give him HIV. So he leaned his head up and took Marcus back into his mouth. I was feeling quite left out. So I set up my phone to record all of this, and decided I'd crawl in between David's legs and suck on his balls while Shawn rode his cock and Marcus facefucked the poor frat boy. 

I got into position, admiring Shawn's thick ass bobbing up and down on David's dick before spreading David's legs and driving my long wet tongue into his hole. I heard David groan around Marcus' cock and his body reacted to my expert rim job. Soon I worked a finger into his hole. I finger-banged his prostate as I heard Marcus say, "Swallow it bitch! Swallow it or I'll jam it in your ass."

This had me incredibly erect as I watched my fingers work in and out of David's hole. I had three fingers in him now and was working a fourth in. I could hear David begin his climax. I hadn't cum yet though. I quickly positioned myself against my hand that was working David's hole and made a swift transition of my hand with my cock. I was now fucking David raw. He immediately noticed the difference and between heavy breathing and his impending orgasm quizzed me, "You don't have HIV do you? Please don't cum in me!"

I assured him I had tested negative just a month ago. I didn't volunteer the facts that I had stopped my PrEP and been letting Marcus breed me without his meds. So I wasn't lying really. I actually didn't know my status to be honest. 

My thick curved cock was positioning my mushroom dickhead directly against David's prostate, this set him off. He was panting and his entire body was covered in sweat, shaking and tensing up. David said, "Oh my god! What are you doing? It feels like you're jacking me off from the inside!"

"I'm pounding your pussy's g-spot," I said, "just enjoy it. It's a hidden pleasure zone most men never use. You're going to have the biggest orgasm in your life."

David was a mass of flexing muscles speaking gibberish as he finally erupted inside of Shawn. David screamed out as his body spasmed over and over, blasting ropes of cum deep into Shawn, which of course, had Shawn gushing his load all over David's body. Not to be left out, I growled loudly as I filled his bitch ass full of my questionable load. As Shawn was coming off his cum-high, he slowly slid off of David. I kept fucking his hole, but got into a better position, knowing that I was now pounding his prostate like a half fuck-god, half machine. David was slightly less erect, but his body was totally limp from the exhaustion. I continued my assault on his pleasure button deep inside him and just as I was blasting another load into him his cock jumped and jumped and started spewing cum all over himself. 

I gently began pulling out as I grabbed his head and slid my tongue into his mouth. For a second he resisted, but his body was completely worn out. He had no fight or energy left. He began to kiss me back until my cock was fully out of his hole. 

Marcus and Shawn were already cleaning up and just watching the scene unfold. 

We had to leave David tied up for awhile longer to ensure we were able to have a long discussion about everything that happened. Everything that happened with Shawn before he had to transfer classes up until the present, as Shawn was giving him a sponge bath. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

On 7/24/2019 at 4:13 PM, cgreg2033 said:

Author's Note: I hope this chapter makes up for the previous chapter. I realize that portion of the story may not be everyone's cup of tea, so I hope I have made amends to those who may have been disappointed with it. 

Consider yourself lucky.  You just got a mod's warning note added to your previous chapter for some straight sex. Others get the post deleted and banned for a couple weeks.  Gotta love consistency.  

BTW, I liked it and thought it was well written.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

PART 8:

Shawn had finished giving David (hot jock boy) his sponge bath, and we untied him. We were all naked and exhausted. David swung his legs off the bed and sat there slumped over looking at the ground.. "Shawn?" David said still focused on the floor.

Shawn was caught off guard but responded, "Yes David?"

"I'm sorry man. I've gotten away with the kind of shit I did to you in that alley my whole life, I'm fucked up man. I'm not right in the head, I've just fucking used people, often without their consent like I was entitled to take anything I wanted from anyone. I'm...I don't know why I'm even here."

Shawn looked at Marcus, then at me with an inquisitive look like he didn't know what to say... "Look David, what you did to me and the way you made me feel was shitty, and my two buddies here Marcus and Nick, well, I don't think they ever had any intention of letting you get away with it. That's why you're here, it was payback."

As Shawn spoke David shrank into himself more, he cradled his face in his hands now and we could barely understand him when he spoke, "I know that's why I'm "here," David paused, "but that's not what I meant. I mean, Why am I HERE? Like why the fuck is a piece of shit like me alive!?"

I watched David become even smaller as he sobbed uncontrollably into his hands, his back was shaking up and down as he wailed, this kid was letting a lifetime of self hatred out in front of us. Strangers, save for Shawn. 

Marcus, Shawn and I exchanged glances at each other with wide eyes, and looks of ...pity on our faces. Shawn made a move towards David, but Marcus grabbed his arm and sat down beside David on the bed wrapping his strong muscular arms around David, who immediately fell into Marcus, letting Marcus envelope him as he tried to get his sobbing under control. I've seen people fall apart before at funerals and in the hospital, but I've never seen this. This guy, this hot gorgeous jock, was completely and utterly broken. I think we all were in a state of disbelief. 

Marcus stroked David's back and coaxed him into laying back down while David folded into Marcus' lean beautiful frame. He motioned for us to join them. I crawled up behind Marcus and Shawn surprising went toward David to become his little spoon. David tried to push Shawn away saying, "Don't man. I can't touch you. I don't deserve to touch you." 

Shawn retorted, "I know you don't deserve my smokin hot body David, but I wanna be hugged too, so get over it." 

David reluctantly slid his big biceps around Shawn's leaner tone body and squeezed him tight, like he was a single life jacket in the middle of an ocean. 

David began to breath normally and the air in the room finally gave Marcus a chance to speak. "Look man, I think you know why you did what you did to Shawn, you wanted him, but to force him into sex with you, but you actually wanted him, and it scared the hell outta you." 

David was silent. Shawn rolled over a bit to face David more, and asked, "Is that true? You LIKED ME this whole fucking time?!"

David began to shed a few soft tears and responded, "Yes. I liked you so much it frightened me to my bones. You're all I thought about half of every day, the only way I could get you out of my head was to workout and get drunk enough to forget...that I was gay for you. That I was just gay all around and I hated that YOU made me feel that way. I didn't want to be some faggot that my family and friends would disown. To upend everything everyone thought they knew about me." 

Shawn hauled off and slapped the shit out of David and said, "SNAP OUT OF IT!"

Marcus and I busted out laughing but David looked stunned. "What? What's funny about THIS?!"

Shawn coolly replied while stroking David's cheek, "it's from the movie Moonstruck, Cher won an Oscar for it. And now that you're accepting that you're gay, you are required to know everything Cher has done, said or sang."

David dishearteningly said, "I don't think I can, I can't be myself."

"Bullshit!" Shawn replied, "You've spent you're whole life being someone you aren't, and now that you're far away from your family and in college, you can be exactly who you really are. And since you like me, like reallllly like me like me, like me, I'll be here to help you find who you really are." Shawn leaned in and placed his lips on David's, just his lips touching David's lips and left them there. 

Shawn spoke against David's mouth, "This is the part where the big strong jock grabs my face and kisses me passionately." And he did, boy did he ever. David's kiss to Shawn...wow, I'm not going to lie, I got hard as steel watching it. I know I shouldn't have switched to full-on fuck-mode in this moment but holy shit, this scene was HOT. Marcus immediately felt my erection poking his ass cheeks and grabbed my hand to place on his cock. 

Hard as a rock and big a horse, I began sliding his foreskin up and down his monster shaft, then for shits and giggles I pushed Marcus' donkey dick straight in between David's massive ass cheeks to rest right on his hole. He responded by pushing back onto Marcus' cock, actually letting him penetrate his jock pussy. It was still wet from all the cum I loaded David's ass with, and Marcus began to sink into David. Shawn caught onto what was going on, and broke the heated kissing to say, "Oh I don't think so, I'm not going to be the only one without a cock in my ass." As he turned back around and hacked some spit onto David's dick and slammed his pink target down onto that cock balls deep in one swift motion and let out the most satisfying moan, "fuck your boy David, fuck me hard."

Marcus stopped for a second realizing what was happening, and said, "David, you know I'm POZ and not on meds right now. I think maybe Nick should fuck you instead."

David replied, "No, I want you, I've never seen a dick that big and beautiful and if I'm going to accept being a homo, then I'm going to take that fat fuck machine in my ass. I want it, bad man. I've wanted this all so bad. I've got tomorrow to think about PeP if I want to, but right now, I want to fuck everyone in this room and get fucked by my dream cock. And don't spare the loads Marcus, plant them deep inside me." 

Author's note: Sorry I leave little notes here so often. And also sorry it's taken so long to continue this story. I thought it was over, but apparently not. I know this chapter is something quite different than the overall thread, but "bare" with me, I'll make this hot soon. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 3

PART 9

Normally Marcus would have protested knowingly shooting his POZ load into an unprotected hole, but this morning was different, he heard the desperation in David's voice, he knew that David truly wanted his huge cock to fill up his jock pussy with his toxic seed. I spat on my hand and pulled Marcus' cock out of David's eager hole and rubbed my spit on Marcus' beer can thick uncut mushroom head then guided it back to that tight jock pussy. Marcus grabbed David's hips and slowly forced his entire cock into David. David moaned as Marcus bottomed out, "Fuuuuuck meee Marcus, you're so fucking huge, it hurts, but make me your bitch." 

Shawn became further turned on hearing this stud becoming a bitch for Marcus' big black cock. Shawn began to tighten his hole on David's cock, milking him and eliciting more guttural moans from David. I got up and went to the end of the bed and began jerking my cock while watching the three of them fuck raw. They all had gorgeous bodies. Shawn was tight and lean with smooth white skin, David had the body of a real jock stud, muscular with a small waist and thick ass and thighs, hair in all the right places showing how much of a young man he was. Then there was Marcus, this young stunning man, a smile to melt my heart and strong muscles. Seeing their skin rubbing against each other's becoming covered in sweat while cocks were pumping in and out of their holes. I kept jerking my cock with spit and watched Marcus' incredible bubble butt moving back and forth while he piston fucked David's poor boy hole. I couldn't handle watching his ass move like that. I got back into bed and shoved my face into Marcus' crack where I was able to stick my tongue out and let him fuck his hole back onto it, I was getting him so wet with my spit and he slowly began to open up further, Marcus reached back and grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face deeper into his fat cheeks. I grabbed his hips and began to really dig my tongue into his hole. He tasted so good. His hole was letting my tongue literally fuck in and out of it. Marcus quickly and dominantly told me, "Nick, fuck that hole!"

I thought, "damn, I can't get my tongue any further up his straight ass." Then I thought, "fuck, he might ACTUALLY want me to FUCK him!" I'm sure his slutty girlfriend, Chloe would love to watch my gay dick sliding into him. I immediately decided I'd risk it and see if he really wanted it. I positioned myself against his body, feeling his sweaty skin against mine as he fuck David who was in turn panting and moaning using Shawn's boy hole. I grabbed my thick cock and shoved a couple inches into Marcus. "Ow! Shit, Nick." Marcus complained, but I didn't hear him tell me to stop, and he kept fucking back onto my slick cock, I took that as a greenlight and slowly began to push more on my cock into him, he froze as I was forcing my cock into his hole. David was still fucking Shawn which meant his thick ass kept fucking onto Marcus' huge cock. I grabbed Marcus, like I never had before, like he was MY fucktoy, he made whining noises I'd not heard before from him as I bottomed out into his hole. I don't know what came over me, but his submissive nature turned me on in the moment. I whispered in his ear,"You like having my cock up your straight ass Marcus? You want me to make it a cunt?" 

Marcus laid frozen and responded,"Man, don't say that. Don't call my ass a cunt."

I'm sure he was meant it, I know he felt his straight boy masculinity threatened. I squeezed his body tighter and pulled him out of David, rolling him over onto his stomach and used my knees to shove his legs as wide as I could get them and pushed hard into his hole. "AH! God, shit, fuck!" Marcus cried out. I heard the pleasure in his cry. 

"Marcus, tell me you want this cock to make your hole a cunt." I demanded as I slammed into him faster. 

He didn't reprimand me for saying, "cunt" this time, he just moaned and let me fuck him harder and faster. I could feel that I was building up to a huge explosion.  I could tell his ass, having only been fucked once by me was different this time. I think it had opened up to me and he was experiencing pleasure he hadn't before. I tested him by yanking my cock out and forcefully flipping him onto his back. I pulled his legs up and sat my thick leaking cockhead onto his hole, teasing it an inch or two. I said, "Look at me Marcus." He opened his eyes and stared at me, I was getting off seeing him like this. "Tell me." I continued to fuck his hole in a shallow way. He shook his head "no."

I pulled my cock away from him, holding him spread out like a slut. "Do you like this?" I asked.

Marcus said, "No." But he didn't move. I stabbed him hole with my raging hard dick and sank all the way into him as he let out a sigh of relief and I worked it in and out of his tight spit slick hole.

I pulled out again and held my rod away from him. "This doesn't feel good?" I inquired sternly.

He shook his head "no" again. He and I looked at each other knowing he was lying. I plunged my cock into him balls deep and began to fuck him hard, pounding my thick cock in and out of his asshole. His body was tensed up as I used him. He was panting hard and I looked down to see a steady stream of precum flowing from his gigantic cock laying against his defined abs and almost up touching his pecs. I watched it flow as I assaulted his prostate over and over. Marcus was quietly saying again and again, "fuck...fuck...fuck....ugh, fuck me.  fuck fuck fuck."

I head it though," I stopped buried inside him and asked, "Fuck you? You need me to fuck your straight ass?"

Marcus was too far gone now. He was truly enjoying the pleasures I was giving his hole and prostate, and he was pissed I stopped. Marcus, grabbed my neck hard choking me and in his very masculine voice said, "Quit fucking with my mind Nick. Do whatever, you want me to say it? FINE! Fuck my straight hole into a cunt, but do it NOW! Fuck my cunt hard and make it your cumdump." 

He had taken control back from me, but I got to hear exactly what I wanted to hear and I grabbed his wrist that was choking me and slowly pulled it down to the bed, I leaned down and kissed him deeply and he let me! I began my assault again. He was like a slutty stoned prom girl, taking my cock as roughly as I could give it. I felt my hot load building up fast. "Fuck you Marcus, take my cum! Take my cum up that ass!" I started unloading into him, blasting his insides with ropes of jizz, filling his guts with my seed. I came so much I was delirious. I finished inside him. He looked at me and smiled that stunning smile, "you're fucking nasty bro, now get the fuck off me faggot, I need to breed some jock hole." 

I was kinda hurt by his words but he said them with that smile spread across his face. I knew he didn't mean it at all. He was just holding onto that heterosexual machismo. Which actually turned me on. 

I watched him yank David out of Shawn and push him to the ground. He forced his cock into David's mouth and he eagerly accepted. David was damn near deep throating that log. I was impressed this jock boy could handle it. "Suck it, yeah, suck that big black dick white boy," Marcus reclaimed his dominance. He pulled his cock out of David's mouth covered in spit dripping off it. Grabbing his under his arms, Marcus hauled David's wide muscular frame off the floor and pushed him onto the bed, "you ready for this dick boy?" 

I think David was a completely new man now having fallen into who he truly was this morning. David responded,"yes daddy, fuck my ass with that huge black cock. Fill me hole with your POZ cum." 

They were about the same age, but that didn't stop Marcus from being "daddy" and plowing that pole into those bubbly cheeks. Watching that huge wet uncut cock slamming into those white peach fuzz covered globes got me hard as steel again. Shawn noticed and without comment got on his knees to deep throat me. Watching David on his hands and knees being railed by Marcus and begging for his POZ cum gave me an idea though. I pulled Shawn up and began to kiss him, "look at your jock boy being fucked by that POZ cock," I instructed to Shawn. 

"It's fuckin hot," Shawn said, "I think I might already be in love with him," he giggled. 

I told Shawn, "Crawl underneath David while he's on all fours and kiss him, show him that he's loved."

Shawn did as I told him. David eagerly made out with Shawn and accepted Shawn's kisses all over his lips, face and neck. I don't know how Shawn managed it, but he had somehow wrapped his legs around David and was fucking his hole onto David's cock. It was mind-boggling to the eye and it was no wonder David was about to have the best orgasm of his life. 

Marcus was hitting David's prostate with each furious stroke, and Shawn was milking David's cock with his tight hole. David began to shake, his whole body was vibrating almost violently, he could barely get the words out, "Oh my fucking shit! Shoot your POZ load into me! Breed me! Cum in me! Fill me up! Oh shit I'm gonna cum in you Shawn, oh my gawd!" 

David began yelling, screaming as he unloaded everything he had into Shawn I watched as it began to pour out of Shawn's hole. David's taint was pumping hard which made his anus jerk around Marcus wildly. 

Marcus in a deep voice yelled, "fucking take these POZ babies faggot, take all my cum up your jock hole," he began pumping his load deep into David, "you feel all that cum shooting up inside your ass, boy?" 

David just moaned, he had just experienced his first simultaneous cock orgasm and anal orgasm. He looked like he was drugged out of his mind. Lost in a fuck-haze...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1