Do you shave your hole?

Ffistboi21

• 1 month later...
On 12/27/2020 at 7:13 PM, smoothteenbottom said:

My boyhole is always hairless when I plan on having sex. Since the past few years, I temporarily remove it with a hair removal creme, but i'm looking into permanent lasering in the near future, so that I'm always at my most fuckable. 

full clean 1_censored (1).jpg

What a sweet pair of plump smooth round ASS cheeks and a sweeter smooth cunt hole. I would be more than happy to dump my seed deep in your very inviting cunt! ... Belgium to England, not very far apart! 👅

• Thanks 1

I have a hairy body, but there are tops that like it hairy and some smooth. But most who have fucked me like it smooth, so I am shaved smooth don't do it often but when I have an early warning that I'm going to have sex, i like to be totally shaved all my body asshole and all even pubic hair as well so I'm smooth as possible. so the top who is fucking me as a clear view of the hole and it also feels so much better not to mention I get told i look sexy too.

yes! I was trained to do that ever since I got my first bumble hairs. the passageway to a cumdumpster pussyboys fuckhole should be as smooth and slippery as possible. a fem faggot like me needs to have a fuckhole that feels just like a girls pussy, specially for straight guys and t-girl fuckers

• Like 1

Sometimes shave, depends on the top. I tend to shave when requested but other times just leave it as it is. When I do shave my cunt the feeling of a thick hairy top fucking feels somehow more intense. 

I like to be shaved smooth from face neck all the way down to my toes! love the feel and look of my pubic hair all gone and my ass all smooth around the hole. it is both much cleaner, and sexier. i know and feel when a men  spread my cheeks to look at my hole there is nothing to hide it, I'm totally exposed and visible to what he really wants to look and fuck.

Guest xsodomyx

I'd love to be completely shaven, but I don't have any time to shave every. fucking. day. I'm considering laser though. I haven't had anybody complain that my hole is hairy though, so I guess I have no rush.