Making the decision to be a true Cumdump

Guest LoveBBC

Guest LoveBBC

I just want to share my belief that a true cumdump denies no one with the exception of bad hygiene.  Too many cumdumps reject the few that still insist on wearing a condom. While it is a valiant effort to seduce the man to remove his condom, if he makes the decision to continue to wear it, respect him and allow him to continue.    I usually say the condom is starting to hurt and then 1/2 of those men will remove it because they are caught up in the moment and the ecstasy.  

For those that cum in the condom, I simply tell them to leave it in my room and then I will either lick and swallow it from the condom or scoop it out and insert in my hole.  

Either way, I’m still getting the load and I’m staying true as a cumdump there for the pleasure of ALL men. 

It’s not our place to negotiate with the top, it’s our jobs as true cumdumps to let the tops have their way with us.  Remember, it’s about them and not us. The more we please them, the more pleasure we’ll receive in return