Bottoms, Are you just a hole?

When i was younger my friend's father whored me out to groups of men. After one time he looked at me lying naked on a cum stained mattress and asked me why i liked it so much. My response was to grab his bare cock and roll over, exposing my ass and i told him that dick belonged in my ass. Ever since i'vd known i was just a hole to be used by men to nut in and relieve their stress.  Any other bottoms feel this way? Tops, what do you think when a bottom asks to be used like that?

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

I pretty much feel the same way most of the time.  If a top I'm not interested in talks little and just uses me to get his dick off I can really get into it and want multiple loads from him.  I once was at a park cruising when this one guy who was clearly not my type kept leering at me in a way that was creepy and gross.  I kept avoiding him and I hunted for someone else's dick.  I was in a secluded area getting fucked by a guy while sucking another that I hoped would fuck me next.  The leering guy showed up but my two hotties were busy and they ignored him and kept using me.  I figured I'd be fine he'd leave.  Well, he slipped into me while my fucker pulled out.  He had an uncut dick not too long but fat and his tight skin pinched his dickhead giving a strange sensation.  He bred me, the first top returned and finally came.  Then the creepy guy fucked and bred me again loudly calling me a pighole.  The guy I was sucking slid in telling me how wet my hole felt and how he'd shoot a big load deep.  "You can really take dick" he said.  The "unacceptable" guy came in front of me making me clean his dick off which was still pretty hard.  After being bred, Mr Unacceptable pulled out of my mouth and slid into my ass again not saying a word like my hole was a public facility.  "I knew you were a pig when I first saw you, you let anyone fuck your whore ass" as he plowed my hole. I'm trying to hold all the cum inside and he cums again, slowly sliding in me.  We're alone in the brush, he pulls out and I turn to clean him again, and keep holding him to suck and lick his balls and shaft wanting more, and told him I want his dick more.  "Look at me" he said, his dick in my mouth, then slapped my face as I nursed on his meat.  He pushed me on my knees fucked again slower but could feel him getting hard and ready, then came again.  I stayed on my knees as he fixed his pants leaving me there.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I feel the same about it. I am a natural Born bottom slut and love to be used that way.

I was 15 years old, when I was whored out to a group of men. And i loved it from the first time. And even today i go to parks and bathhouses to be used by cock after cock.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lovetobefucked said:

When i was younger my friend's father whored me out to groups of men. After one time he looked at me lying naked on a cum stained mattress and asked me why i liked it so much. My response was to grab his bare cock and roll over, exposing my ass and i told him that dick belonged in my ass. Ever since i'vd known i was just a hole to be used by men to nut in and relieve their stress.  Any other bottoms feel this way? Tops, what do you think when a bottom asks to be used like that?

I love slutty bottoms like you. I have a thing for sluts who give open access to their hole to anyone. Makes my dick harder knowing I'm getting to breed a well-used boy with an insatiable hunger for dicks and cum.

When I fuck such a slut, I make it my personal challenge to make sure the boy gets what he deserves. If the slut's still hungry for more, it happens I get to whore him out.

So yeah, I definitely encourage bottoms to be just a hole for men to use

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

okay, i'm going to be a disinter. What i read here doesn't strike me as being "just a hole."  When i think of "just a hole," i think of an inanimate object, something not alive. i don't see that here, i think a huge part of the thrill is conquering and being conquered, and that doesn't happen with just a hole. It may be that a lot of us have already been conquered to varying degrees, but we still represent guys who crave to be used by guys who crave to use us?

• Like 1

When I’m in service to Men, which is basically whenever one wants me, In every way that matters I’m just a cunt for use. Anything else that I am is just an extension of that cunthole. Often when I’m being bred, I have the sensation that the sensations running through my cunt are running through my whole body, and in that moment I realize the truth that I actually am just a cunt. It feels absolutely natural to me.

• Like 2

On 5/27/2019 at 10:46 AM, Cumjunky215 said:

I once was at a park cruising when this one guy who was clearly not my type kept leering at me in a way that was creepy and gross.

And taking guys like that is the hottest sensation. It's purest bottoming. I have found that, once dick gets into my mouth or ass, the sex is a LOT better with the "creepy and gross" guys than with the "hot" guys.

• Like 1

I am more than a hole at thus point. I am a hungry canyon. I know my purpose is to take guys in me, as many as I can as often as I can. I display with well used hole with the pride a hypersexual bottom should so males know I am sexual active, easy to use and always in need of fuking wherever I go, so much so that I never leave the house without being hosed out and pre-lubed for play. Nothing gets my hornier than being in a group sex environment and guys just seeing my beefy ass as a place to put their cocks and hands and hear them talk about what well used whore I am and how much more used they are going to make me. Being just a hole, even a canyon size one, is a great high.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I'm only there for the Top's pleasure. He owns my hole while he's using me and can do whatever he desires. Of course, I'm there for getting some cum blasted up my ass. Get one cock, then want another and then another.