Straight boy goes from pussy hound to cock sucker and finally a proper cum dump.

Hungnreadytofuck

Ryan arrived at Jonny's place and text him.

Ryan - I am here

Jonny - You are late bitch

Ryan - Sorry

Jonny - door is open, when you come in place your clothes to the left of the door on the bench and go to the shower and shower up but leave the butt plug in.

Ryan - Okay, coming in now.  

Ryan entered and went to the shower. He wondered how Jonny knew he had a butt plug while he cleaned up and showered.  He heard text as he was drying off and grabbed his phone.

Jonny - Go to the bed and grab the blindfold and put it on and hold the poppers and get on all fours on the end of the bed.  

Ryan - Okay going in down.

Minutes later he hard noises behind him and then he felt hands on his ass and two on his face lifting his head up and slapping his face with a dick. Ryan opened his mouth and sucked his dick. The hands on his ass were playing with his ass and the butt plug.  One guy grabbed it and started to pulled it and Ryan started to pull off the dick and the guy using his mouth said no fucking way whore and shoves hid head back down on his dick while his hole hurt like fuck as the but plug was pulled out.  A mouth went on Ryan's ass as Jonny said straight boy cum in here.  He has four loads in there as the guy eating my loose hole tonged and ate my hole.  The guy fucking my throat sounded like he was getting close but pulled out right before cumming and another dick fucked my throat.  There were five guys who fucked Ryan's throat like that before the guy eating the cum out of Ryan's ass took a break and some T was put in Ryan's ass and Ryan was given a shot glass to down of some G.  The guy who ate his hole came to fuck his throat while one of the guys lubed his hand and played with Ryan's hole fingering him and Ryan pushed back while guys played with his nipples and rubbed his balls and sensitive dick.  

The guy fingering him had four fingers in him and then he slide two more from his other hand and pulled Ryan's hole apart. The guy who had been eating his hole started to  moan and shot his load down Ryan's throat and the guy came a ton and Ryan coughed and gagged.  He pulled out and his dick was replaced by another and then Ryan was flying and his hole felt amazing.  The guy pulled out and asked Ryan if he liked his hole played with and Ryan said yes, it feel so good.  Ryan heard spray and then a rag was put in his mouth and he inhaled while the guy behind him slide all four fingers and his thumb in and twisted back and fourth till his hand popped in Ryan's hole.  Ryan gasped in pleasure and said oh fuck yea. The guy who had fed him the Impact was taping Ryan as he was moaning and telling everyone how much he loves his hole played with.  Then he asked him if he wanted more and Ryan said don't stop.  Please don't stop.  The guy laughed and said we have no intention of stopping boy.

The guy fisting him stopped and said who is next, another guy came up and Ryan felt his fingers slide into his hole and he shook and said he has thick fingers.  The guys hands were much bigger than the fist guy.  He played with Ryan's hole while Ryan moaned and said fuck, that feels amazing.  Impact spray again and rag in Ryan's mouth and the guys twisted and pressed and he almost go inside and he took a break.  Third guy came up hand lubed and while Ryan was still flying four fingers and then thumb and a twist right and leave and he eased his hand inside Ryan and Ryan said ohhhhh Yea, that's it. Five minutes later the guy with his fist in his hole pulled out and Jonny fisted that faggot hole and after everyone except the muscle bound guy with huge hands had fisted the kid everyone went into the bedroom except the guy videoing Ryan and Muscle guy who's name Ryan heard as the guy filming said Dino that is hot at one point in videoing.  

Dino, pressed Ryan's  legs part and got a big dildo out of hi bag and lubed it up and pressed it against Ryan's hole. It did not want to go in either but Dino worked it from every angle and finally Ryan's hole began to give way.  The head popped in and Ryan said omg I so full, It's so big fuck!!! Dino pulled it out and gave the kid some more T and took some G in a syringe and shot it in his ass.  Then he lubed up the dildo head again and pressed it against the kids hole and worked it and Ryan was panting and saying omg that feels so good and the head popped in again.  Dino twisted it back and fourth while applying pressure and the guy video taping the kid asked him hot that felt.  Ryan said that is the mot amazing feeling I have ever had in my life.  Dino kept pushing in and he had four inches in the boy then five.  He would pull it out and the push it back in and the kid was asking for more please every time Dino pulled out the Dildo and once Dino had gotten seven inches into this cunt he pulled the dildo all way out and admired Ryan's gaping hole.  The guy video taping came over and videoed it and Dino lubed up his hand and worked Ryan's hole and his begging for more dildo stopped and he was moaning again and this time once Dino got his fist at the right angle it only took four twist and Dino popped his hand in the boy ass.

Ryan was totally fucked up and he loved the feeling but it hurt still and although he was saying Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, omg, omg and omg.  He said too much, I can't stop as Dino flexed his hand and twisted it a little.  The guy who was videoing called to the others that it was happening and they all came in and Jonny came and fed Ryan poppers ten hits and then sprayed impact and put the rag in his mouth and the begging to stop turned to holy fuck, that is so hot!  This went on for twenty minutes as Dino tugged on his hole pulling his all lips out and then his fist all the way out and then doing it all over again and working his cunt.  Ryan moaning and groaning as his hole was wrecked.  Dino was jacking his dick with his other hand and he finally pulled his hand out of the boy and shoved his big dick inside and shot his load. 

Ryan said thank you Sir.  Dino patted him on the back and said boy we have a lot more fun in our future.  With that he grabbed his bag and went into the other room.  With that Johnny got on the bed and slipped under me and slide his dick in my hole and another guy got on top of me slide in beside Jonny and the ten inch dick that fucked my throat slide in between them and I now had three dicks in my hole and they fucked me till Jonny and the guy on top unloaded and then the other two took their places the guy who ate my ass slide under and the other on top and then ten inch guy slide in between their fat cocks and thy all three fucked me and the guy on top came and kept fucking me and the guy who ate my ass was next and finally the guy with ten inches came.  The guys cleaned up and I collapsed on the bed horny to cum.  I felt a bigger butt plug being worked into my hole and then I heard the shower.  Jonny was taking a shower and he came out and said you are such a good whore.  

I have one more surprise for you.  Ryan was still blindfold and had tina dick.  Ryan heard the door bell and turned Ryan over and positioned him with his head off the bed and his body laying on the bed.  When he came back he had two guys with him Ryan later found out and they started sucking and licking on Ryan, his nipples and abs and finally his tina dick and balls.  Ryan was moaning.  Jonny went over to his mouth and started to fuck his throat while he watched the guys orally please Ryan and rise his dick and tease it not getting him too close to coming.  Soon Jonny came down Ryan's throat and one of the guys leaned over and make out with Ryan while the other sucked his almost hard dick and while Ryan and this guy were kiss,  Ryan came in the guys mouth.  The guy kissing him broke the kiss and let the other guy with a beard make out with Ryan sharing Ryan;s cum.  The first guy to kiss went back to sucking and licked Ryan all over and the guy with a beard got up and took Ryan's head and began to fuck Ryan's throat with what had to be 8 inches.  Ryan's dick was getting semi hard again and before long he came again.  His body shook while his throat was fucked and soon the guy fucking his throat unloaded, pulled out and got dressed and left.  The clean shaven guy got up and came over and kissed Ryan again and then fed him a thick 7" dick and Ryan sucked and it did not take long for the clean shaven guy to cum hard to and Ryan swallowed and nursed him and he too pulled out and got dressed and left. 

Jonny came back in and said boy you did really well tonight.  He helped him get up in bed and he turned off the lights and curled up with Ryan as he shook and tried to sleep.  Eventually they both feel asleep Jonny holding Ryan tight.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/2/2019 at 2:22 AM, Hungnreadytofuck said:

A plastic feeling like a toy was slide into Ryan's ass and he almost pulled off but Wayne gave him his dick to distract Ryan and Brian hit the plunger and gave the boy some G.  He pulled the syringe out and spit on the kids hole

With chems not all always more means better and since the effects of G starts a little later is very easy to overdose with it.

In EU GHB is also available as its precursor GBL (precursors is something your body transforms in something else, in this case GHB but normally those transformations happens in the stomach not in the intestines) which is a very potent solvent used to clean marbles, granite and other hard surfaces so dilute it properly and pay attention to how and where you use it... you can’t fuck a melting rectum... Take a look HERE.

BTW the main task of the final part of your intestine is to drain water (absorbing whatever is diluted in) from your stools or from whatever you push from below but it have nothing to do with food transformation. 

Be wise and have Fun & FFun.

• Like 4

Ryan woke up shaking a few times and Jonny still had him tight in his arms.  Ryan seemed to like it but the butt plug in his ass was uncomfortable.  Jonny was pressed up against it and the pressure was making Ryan horny.  Jonny felt Ryan squirming and said bitch go to sleep.  You need to rest you have a lot planned for the next three day.  Ryan asked if the alarm was set and Jonny said.  You called off for the next two days so do not worry about the clock.  You have a lot planned for you.  Ryan dozed off and thought dreamed of his girlfriend and wondered what her pussy would feel like on his Tina dick.  Ryan really needed to cum but the way Jonny was holding him he could not even touch his dick. 

Ryan finally fell asleep again and when he work he was alone in the bed with his hand tied to the headboard.  He had a blindfold on and a ball gag in his mouth.  WTF he thought, Minutes later he felt a hand tracing his body and then another hand going from his legs to his nipples and tweaking them and every time Ryan would jump and moan muffled by the ball gag.  Then like the night before a mouth started sucking and licking his dick and the other his balls.  Ryan started to really enjoy it but it took a long time to feel his dick grow even a little bit.  He then felt his balls being tied and separated .  They were tightly tight and fingers rubbed and licked them.  Ryan felt like it was working to make him harder.  

Suddenly the guy stopped and came to Ryan's side and put ice on his left nipple, He heard something be lit and then the ice one more time and without a word a needle was slide through Ryan's nipple and a ring was fed through it.  His nipple was cleaned up and the guy sucking his dick took a bread and said nice, looks good!  Ryan was mortified he wanted the guy to keep sucking his dick but he has never wanted his nipple pierced.  He thought, hope that is it.  Soon the guy was on his right side and ice again and Ryan tried to move and the guy grabbed his face and said if you do not want your tit messed up you will not move.  Ryan settled down and the lighter and ace and then this sharp pain as the needle went in and then a ring.  This side hurt a lot more and Ryan bleed more as the key took a lot more time cleaning it up. 

The guy sucking Ryan was getting Ryan close, he could not believe with all that pain that he could still want to cum and then he unloaded and grunted and twisted and twitched and the guy swallowed Ryan's cum. Suddenly the guy who had sucked Ryan pulled his legs back and alcohol was rubbed on Ryan's Taunt and then ice and again the needle and a small ring and this happened five more times.  Fuck this kid wears his jewelry well one guy said and then they left.  Ryan laid there wondering why they left the ball gag in and dozed off and he woke to Jonny taking his ball gag off and untying his arms.  

Boy you need to shower and get ready, we have some plans.  It is time to take that butt plug out too in the shower.  Let me know if you need help, your hole probably tightened right up around it. Be careful with your piercings, You do not wan to hurt yourself.  Ryan walked trying to get used to the piercings at his taint and showed.  It felt so good to clean up.  His body was sore but he was still horny as hell.  He finished and dried and as he walked into the bedroom Jonny was waiting for him.  He put large band aid on the two nipple rings and left his taint alone.  Here put these on, loose boxer shorts and a t-shirt and a pair of shorts that were way too big but Ryan kept them up with the belt.  They left and Ryan wanted to ask Jonny where they were going but he just followed Jonny and thought why the fuck did he do this to me.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 6

Ryan followed Jonny for five blocks and they arrived in front of a brick building with no signs and very few windows.  Jonny opened the door and told Ryan to go in and take your shirt off.  Ryan followed instruction and this very tall unattractive skinny guy came out into the light. Ryan looked up at him he must have been 6'7 white guy but ugly as shit. The guy said not a word but touched Ryan lightly with his huge hands feeling Ryan's washboard abs. He then stopped and the giant told Ryan to turn around and drop his shorts.  Jonny said boy do as you are told. Ryan turned around and dropped his pants and the guy grabbed his ass and felt his bubble butt.  He slide on hand in his boxers and the other around the front and pulled his boxers down.  The guys traced Ryan's ass and then spread his cheeks apart and bed down and blew on the boys hole.  He then started to click that boy's hole and slide his tongue in that lose hole.  

Fucking good pussy Jon boy the guy said. Come back at 3 PM today and you can have your boy back and I will give him everything you ordered.  Ryan was scared and did not want to be alone with this beast of a man.  Jonny told Ryan do everything Ingrim tells you to do, I will be back at 3PM and he better tell me you were a good boy.   Ryan said nothing while Ingrim went back to eating his hole.  Ryan started to moan and Jonny said one more time do you hear me boy?  Yes I will do everything Ingrim tells me to do as he moaned.  Jonny walked out and locked the door on the way out. 

Ingrim loved to eat pussy, he ate Ryan for more than 30 minutes.  He had taken a break at 15 minutes to undress  and slide his legs in between Ryan's and that was the first chance Ryan could see Ingrim's baseball bat sized dick.  Holly fuck Ryan thought as he reached down to feel Ingrim's big dick. Ryan pulled back his foreskin and there was so much pre-cum he pulled it back and bent down further to suck it out of the foreskin that acted like a cup holding all that man nut.  Then Ryan pulled the skin down and sucked his big fat head while Ingrim got a better angle on the boys cunt and Ryan moaned and thought fuck how long is that tongue he is so far into me it feels amazing.  This went on for five minutes, Ryan was getting dizzy and he pulled off Ingrim's cock and his ass pushed back into the guys tongue and without Ryan doing a thing Ingrim grabbed his legs folded them forward and pushed Ryan forward and gently sat Ryan down allowing his big fat dick to rest right on the boys wet and hungry pussy.  Ryan moaned as the head pushed against his wet hole and Ingrim just let it rest there allowing his precum to lube that hole further and Ryan's hole slowly opened to the biggest cock he had ever taken.  No poppers, Impact or drugs; Ryan could feel every inch of that big cock spreading him and opening him up.  Two inches and then three, it was all just stretching and Ingrim had so much girth and no lube.  

It felt like a fist without much lube he suspected or from what he could remember about taking a big fist.  Ryan gasped for air and started to say too big, you are way too big.  Ingrim said no, I m just right your hole is too small but we are gonna fix that. Your owner has traded you for a few tats.  I got the better end of the deal since your hole is still so tight.  This is one of my favorite things to do.  We have hours to open you up so relax.  Ryan asked if he could have poppers or something.  Imgrim said sure, told the boy to reach back and feel his chest pocket.  Ryan did and there was a small bottom of poppers and Ryan took it out and started to huff. Ryan started to relax and his hole opened up but still there was not enough lube to allow that fat dick to sink deeper.  Ryan hit it again and now he was horny to be fucked but still he was too dry to get much deeper. Ingrim told him enough for now boy and slowly pulled him off his dick and Ryan appeared to be disappointed as he stood there.  Ingrim said boy don't worry we have all day go sit on the couch and I will be right over. 

Ingrim came over with a glass pipe and a glass of red punch.  He handed Ryan the drink and Ryan drank it down, it was bitter but he was thirsty and Ingrim leaned down and kissed the boy.  Ryan kissed him back but thought fuck this guy looks like someone you would see at the circus or maybe through inbreeding.  They continued to kiss and Ryan closed his eyes and imagined Jonny kissing him and they made out.  Ryan reached out and held onto Inrgim's big dick as they made out and then Ingrim pulled off of kissing Ryan and came over and sat by Ryan and light the pipe and blew a cloud.  He told right to get ready to inhale.  Ryan waited as Ingrim sucked in the white smoke from the pipe and then blew the cloud in Ryan's mouth as Ingrim pressed his mouth against Ryan's and then Ryan broke away and coughed as he blew out the smoke.  Ingrim told Ryan lets do it again and before long Ryan took five shotguns.  Ryan was buzzed and flying and Ingrim leaned in and kissed him and they made out for several minutes and then Ryan felt Ingrim's big finger slide under his balls and to his little pucker rubbing one of the rings on the way in and Ryan spread his legs and Let him finger his hole.  Ingrim told ryan to lift his legs and as Ryan did Ingrim moved hi hand and when his finger touched his pucker again it was wet as he circled his hole and slide a finger in and then two.  Ingrim made out with Ryan again as he finger fucked him with three fingers.

Ryan moaned and told Ingrim "that feels so good"  Ingrim broke the kiss and took his fingers out of Ryan's hole and he told him to leave his legs up as he grabbed the lub and slide the nozzle into Ryan's hole and squirted.  Then he grabbed Ryan's hand and put lube on his palm and told Ryan to lube his dick.  Ryan did as Ingrim slide his fingers back into the boys hole and this time slide four in and moved slowly back and forth and after Ingrim's cock was all lubed up Ingrim grabbed Ryan and lifted him onto his rock yard dick and Ryan slowly inched down two, three, four till he was seven inches onto Ingram's baseball dick.  Then he pulled Ryan up and let Ryan's weight slide him down to eight inches and then again and he was ten inches in.  Ryan would moan on the way up and make pained whimpering sounds on the way down.  Eventually 11.5 inches were in and Ryan was resting on Ingrims lap.  With the right angle there was another inch but there was plenty of time for that.  Ryan was speechless as he sat his insides totally impaled.  Imgrim felt the boys washboard abs and Ryan looked down as he did and he could see the outline of that huge dick pressing his abs out.  Ingrim laughed and said fuck let me rub my dick through your abs.  Don't move boy.

Ingrim pressed harder on Ryan's abs and Ingril said boy wish I could grab my dick and jack off inside you.  That would be hot, since I can't your pussy is gonna have to open up if you are gonna get me to cum.  Let me show you how to take a few hits off the pipe, it is clear you are gonna need it to relax enough to get me off.  Ryan inhaled and blew clouds for four hits.  Ingrim said it is working boy do it four more time and by then Ryan was so tweaked up Ingrim grabbed the pipe and began to lift Ryan and let him drop on his dick, one inch and then two and finally three until he was lifting him for nine inches and letting Ryan's wait impale himself on Inrgim's bat sized dick.

Ingrim worked Ryan like this for ten minutes and then he held Ryan's legs up as he tilted Ryan to his chest and slide his cock back and forth in a slight fucking motion and then slammed deep in Ryan as he moaned fucking whore cunt take my dirty load. Ingrim held Ryan there and then stood up with his dick still in the boy and took him into the bedroom and got on the bed without dislodging his dick. Once on the bed he spooned Ryan and slowly fucked Ryan's cunt and eventually shot another load deep in the boy.  He then grabbed a restraint from the headboard and fastened it to Ryan's right wrist and then one to his left wrist.  He slowly pulled his dick out of that wrecked cunt and went to take a shower but before he did he put some plastic and a towel under the boys hips.  He cunt was a little bloody and Ingrim knew his load may leak out with some ass juice.  Ryan wondered what the hell was going to happen next, horny as hell but he could not touch himself.  He tried to get a hand out but the restraints were too tight.  

Ingrim appeared and lubed up a butt plug and lifted a leg and slid it in.  Ryan like it and it make him want to cum, he hoped Ingrim would touch up and help him get off.  He instead grabbed the kids balls as he pulled out what looked like two metal plats and Ingrim put them into place and held them with one hand and twisted a lever with the other and they slowly closed on Ryan's testicles.  Ryan said what are you doing please don't hurt me, please.  Ingrim ignored him and slowly Ryan's balls started to flatten and he could feel a pain in his gut like he had just been racked and the pain was intense.  He could not cry but wanted to, please take them off. Please!

Ingrim smiled, then he grabbed a cage, like the one Mike used but this one was smaller and had spiked at the top.  Ryan wondered what they were for little did he know that when his dick would grow the spikes would press against his sensitive cock head. One in the center was rounded and should press into his urethra.  Inrgim then put a ball gag on Ryan and left the room.  Ryan looked up and noticed a mirror on the ceiling and looked at himself.  Two band aids on his nips, ball vice on his testicles, cage on his penis and a butt plug in his ass making him spread his legs a little and he could see the rings on this taint.  He could not believe his eyes and as mortified as he was it was making hid dick grow.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 5

Ryan's dick continued to grow and the Spike with a bulb on the end slowly pressed against his urethra and then slowly forced it's way and as his dick head pressed up and the other spikes pressed on either side.  It hurt yet had a sensation like he needed to pee or cum with that big bulb in his dick.  His dick would grow and then get soft as the pain set in.  It was making him wiggle and squirm and yell into the ball gag.  It was all very muffled as a good looking guy about 5'11 175 nice arms and chest and a tatted sleeve on one arm down to his wrist walked in.  

Ingrim told me you were a cute young man, he could not have been more than five years older then he was.  I see Ingrim has been having fun with you.  Let me see what is under here and he slowly peals off the band aid on the right nipple and then the left.  Looks like you like jewelry a lot boy.  They look really good on you, also like the rings on your taint.  I hear you have more to come.  I have been asked to help you understand what the value of your body is.  Each guy you are with will want something different from you and you are only worth what you can give them.  Nod your head if you understand. Ryan started to Nod his head up and down in agreement.  Good boy, Jonny your owner said you were obedient and a quick study. That will come in handy today. 

My name is Rock, I love young innocent boys like you.  You used to do girls right, Ryan Nodded in agreement and Rock said, I fuck them now and again but mostly to get them pregnant.  Don't see much use for them unless I can knock them up.  They are not as much fun as a hot innocent boy.  Rock walked over to a bench and pulled out the bag he had there. He started pulling out metal as it clanged and then he came over and clamped two metal large pieces on Ryan's balls.  Ryan could feel how cold it was except the rubbery part at where his balls met the metal pieces.  They had to be in inch each and oddly it was making Ryan's dick yard.  Rock lift up Ryan balls and grabbed the butt plug and pulled it out. Ryan yelped in the ball gag and Rock said, Ingrim always wrecks a boy cunt, well looks like you will need something bigger.  Rock went to the far end of the room and pulled into the light a machine with a large dildo on it.  He unscrewed it and pulled out an even larger one and screwed it on.  Then he turned to Ryan and said that is better.  He pushed it over and then climbed up on the bed and pulled down two restraints and pulled each leg up and slipped it round each of Ryan's feet and let them rest in the air exposing his ass and balls.  

Ryan then felt the big dildo as his hole and Rock lubed it up and left it there.  Next he felt the two metal clasp on his testicles move and then tighten.  The dildo was pushed and it slide into his ass and then one foot was released and Rock said leave your leg up boy.  Then the other and he repeated himself.  Ryan lowered his legs a little and his balls were stretched and he did it again and they really hurt.  He lifted his legs and relief., See Jonny was right you are a quick study.  You know realize that if you lower your legs you will pull and stretch your testicles and if you lower them enough you will do some real damage. You do not want to do that do you boy?  Answer me and with that Rock shocked him with electric. Ryan jumped and his legs lowered enough to make him feel like he was being racked.

Nod your head fucker if you understand me. Ryan nodded and Rock said good boy, now I am going to start the fuck machine.  Once you open up I will push it further in but for now we need to stretch that pussy.  Ryan heard the motor as the dildo pulled back and little and then shoved itself back in and back and fourth.  Ryan began to enjoy it and Rock hit him again with electric but this time on one of his testicle and Ryan made a load muffled roar and lowered his legs and sounded off again before pulling them back up.  This went on for twenty minutes till Ryan was crying and then the motor stopped, the dildo was deep in and his balls were slightly released.  The cage came off and then rock started to lick the boys body.  I love a clean boy with no tats.  You have a few more days before you are marked up and I get to have you anytime I want you.  I just paid Jonny for your use.  Ingrim also!  Ryan thought fuck, what happened with just a few hours.  

The ball gag was removed and Ryan was given something to drink and a straw.  He hoped it was the juice that relaxed him that G but nope.  Rock did not believe it for his work.  He then started up the motor as he tightened the cord on the kids testicles and Ryan began to moan until he dropped his legs too low and a yelp came out of him and then the electric shock on the other testicle and this screech out of the boy and Rock said that's it boy..  More of that get me so hot.  He punished Ryan for another ten minutes and then let him rest as he grabbed his half hard dick and a sound and started working it in the boys urethra and the boy moaned and whimpered.  You like that boy don't you.  You are such a fucking little whore this went on for five minutes and then without much warning Rock said open your fucking mouth and he got up and fucked Ryan's throat with his 8" dick till he came down his throat.  

He got off the bed and zipped up as he ran his hand across the boys abs and Ryan thought now is he gonna let me up.  Boy you will get better, you have a lot more work before we let you go and he walked out of the room leaving Ryan there speechless looking up. Holy fuck I can not keep doing this he thought. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1