Bottoms with loose holes, what's it like?

backdoorjimmy

Lately I've been dreaming about having a hole that stays loose and gapped out all the time. I know there are some bottoms who have holes that are nice and loose and I feel a little jealous of them.  

If you have a loose ass, what's it like? Can you fuck without lube if you want to? Are you able to take massive dicks without trouble? What happens when you have to go to the bathroom? 

What are the best parts of having a loose ass and what are the worst parts? 

• Like 1

I can take a fairly big cock with no lube.not even spit. plus I can take pretty much any size human cock easily with lube.plus I'm always easy for guys to fuck on a whim so like if a guy on the street wants to fuck me he doesn't have to work to get it in me. I love how guys who fuck me know what a slut I am just by how easy their raw cock slides in me.plus I can lay in the bathhouse sling or in a club backroom and know I can take any cock that anyone shoves in me.only "problem" is cum is always dripping out of my loose fuckhole and making a wet spot on my shorts or even dripping down my leg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

I love it when cum drips down my legs on to my stockings so people can see that i'v just been fucked and bred .... i can take a good side cock, but i need to work on opening up my pussy so it can take any cock on demand ...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I can take a fairly big cock with no lube.not even spit. plus I can take pretty much any size human cock easily with lube.plus I'm always easy for guys to fuck on a whim so like if a guy on the street wants to fuck me he doesn't have to work to get it in me. I love how guys who fuck me know what a slut I am just by how easy their raw cock slides in me.plus I can lay in the bathhouse sling or in a club backroom and know I can take any cock that anyone shoves in me.only "problem" is cum is always dripping out of my loose fuckhole and making a wet spot on my shorts or even dripping down my leg

Life goals right there. 💓

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, maryann said:

I love it when cum drips down my legs on to my stockings so people can see that i'v just been fucked and bred .... i can take a good side cock, but i need to work on opening up my pussy so it can take any cock on demand ...

It's my dream to be able to take any size dick on demand with nothing but spit, or just to be slippery enough on my own to let cocks use my ass. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I am the same as you my hole leaks - especially after I have taken six or seven loads. There is no such thing as a cock that is too big for me to take and easily and I actually love tops ramming it home in one hit. I loathe lube, always take the first cock with spit and then man cum is my lube for the next and the next

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

mine is definitely changed ever since a Dom Top made it His goal to change it, which i love that i can associate it with Him and His desire. mine is a slit and not a pucker anymore, but not a gaping hole (though i love the way that looks on guys).  Unlike some, i like lube, lots of lube or cum, either works, but i love sloppy and a noisy, sloppy sounding hole when any Top fucks. i love it when a Top loads my hole up with lube if it's not already sloppy with cum. One of my favorite feelings is the since of immediacy i get when i have to go to the bathroom. i don't leak, but i have to squeeze my inner muscles sometimes to hold stuff in. i like it because it reminds me that my hole is no longer designed primarily for waste removal or retention, but is designed for easy access, penetration and fucking. To me, that since of urgency is my body reminding me that it wants to be empty and ready for a Man to penetrate. it's also got a little bit of a humiliation edge to it that's hard to put words on, knowing any guy can look at it and know that i love to be a place for a Man to penetrate and release His pleasure into.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Love a gaped ruined cunt that cannot close. My cock can actually fit. And love the sloppy noises it makes once I drop a few loads inside. One thing I notice is that loose hole tend to cum on my dick more frequently.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Guest CuriousDallas

Mine is tight but not as tight as it used to be as I have a lot more sex than I did on HS. If I don’t get fucked as much it does tighten up a bit and certainly not loose or sloppy. That said a guy can typically enter me with no lube if he’s average sized as my ass gets wet quick if I’m horny. Most guys love that I can take a dick with no lube and it certainly helps at the gym where it’s a little obvious heading to the showers with a packet. Like someone else mentioned I do leak cum once I get fucked and I really can’t hold it in. Guys have told me to use a butt plug but that doesn’t feel good and I dunno how you walk and do anything with one in.

17 minutes ago, CuriousDallas said:

Mine is tight but not as tight as it used to be as I have a lot more sex than I did on HS. If I don’t get fucked as much it does tighten up a bit and certainly not loose or sloppy. That said a guy can typically enter me with no lube if he’s average sized as my ass gets wet quick if I’m horny. Most guys love that I can take a dick with no lube and it certainly helps at the gym where it’s a little obvious heading to the showers with a packet. Like someone else mentioned I do leak cum once I get fucked and I really can’t hold it in. Guys have told me to use a butt plug but that doesn’t feel good and I dunno how you walk and do anything with one in.

The most perfect ass I ever fucked he was 32 and had just done 60 days for shoplifting some sneakers. I assumed that ass kept him in cigarettes in jail.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, CuriousDallas said:

Mine is still tight but it's way more loose than it was when I was in high school. It gets wet when I'm horny, too, but I still need at least some precum or spit. I can hold one load in at a time, but if it's big, it drops out of me. But I love it when a top's load fights its way out of my ass and I end up with sticky undies.  Just another way for my top to show his dominance over me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, find91 said:

Love a gaped ruined cunt that cannot close. My cock can actually fit. And love the sloppy noises it makes once I drop a few loads inside. One thing I notice is that loose hole tend to cum on my dick more frequently.

My dream is to ride a cock so big that my pussy won't close anymore. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CuriousDallas said:

my sigmoid is pretty shallow, so most guys who breed me end up breeding my sigmoid, and once it's there i can keep it. If it doesn't go that deep, i am still able to somehow pull it in, not sure how that works, but i don't leak. i think leaking pussy is sexy as fuck, but i also hate the thought of losing any of a Tops cum, so i guess i've just learned how to retain and am lucky my sigmoid is shallow for retention.

Butt plugs. i've never considered butt plugs to be a way of keeping cum or piss in. For me, the effect of a butt plug is mostly psychological. i like if a Top uses one on me for whatever HIs reason may be, but i don't use them on myself as a rule.  

When i read that what you wrote: "...use a butt plug, but that doesn't feel good and i dunno how you walk and do anything with one in," it immediately made me wish for a Top who'd put a butt plug in me... for exactly the reasons you state. For me, the butt plug would become a collar and leash for me that i'd associate with the Top.

• Like 1