Guest ScottSwallows

Guest ScottSwallows

Hello.

Does anyone else experience impotency when getting bred?

When I first started getting bred by my friend I would get rock hard.But lately I have a soft erection(full erection size but not rigid) or no erection,just flacid.

Is this normal?

Depends on what you mean by "impotent."  

Impotence can be caused by physical factors and/or mental and emotional factors.

Physically, vascular disease is the most common issue,  lack of blood circulation. 

Mentally/emotionally, all sorts of things can contribute. For some time now i don't get hard when guys are talking to me about my penis, wanting it, etc.. If they want to, (and talk about it), penetrate me, i get hard as a rock.  Though, once a guy is inside of me, i go soft again.  It's not a simple black or white situation for me that i can predict, but for me i can trace it to mental/emotional factors. 

It's not impotence. Theirs just an over load of intense anal sensation that is "distracting" you from getting fully hard. It's quite common with very anal focused bottoms. They stay limp while fucking and even cum when they are soft. It's normal, don't feel shame or embarrassed about it and don't let a top shame you or gaslight you that you are not enjoying it when u are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, find91 said:

It's not impotence. Theirs just an over load of intense anal sensation that is "distracting" you from getting fully hard. It's quite common with very anal focused bottoms. They stay limp while fucking and even cum when they are soft. It's normal, don't feel shame or embarrassed about it and don't let a top shame you or gaslight you that you are not enjoying it when u are.

Totally agree, the very high level of anal sensation takes charge and is incredibly intense...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, damsonffpig said:

Totally agree, the very high level of anal sensation takes charge and is incredibly intense...

This☝️.  Sometimes I’ll stay soft while getting fucked and I’ve had a number of tops try to coax me into “enjoying” it more.  I think more vers/tops understand that there is a whole different pleasure to be had. I hit a peak from being fucked that is way more intense than a “normal” orgasm and it leaves me panting in a heap unable to talk. Sometimes I do shoot cum from this, but not always.

What I always feel is fulfilled.  Some guys, sadly, feel like a bottom not waving a hard cock and spraying spunk everywhere is a commentary on their performance. Honestly it isn’t. I am enjoying it. Just keep pounding away! 👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

What I always feel is fulfilled.  Some guys, sadly, feel like a bottom not waving a hard cock and spraying spunk everywhere is a commentary on their performance. Honestly it isn’t. I am enjoying it. Just keep pounding away! 👍

I do have ED problems but nether the less still feel horny and love sucking, rimming, piss and most of all a raw cock in my hole.

I rarely get hard these days but still love what a top can do to me and make me feel and I totally get bottom guys who lose their hard on as getting fucked well can be so intense on another love.

So to echo Loveitraw - I am enjoying it. Just keep ponding away!