Wrecked open hole with diaper

Guest ff-whole

Guest ff-whole

Hi, my hole gets looser and looser and though I try to keep it trained... I have another 'problem'...
I am producing a lot of ass goo or fluid on my own. It sometimes as if I already had a couple of loads in them, but I know better. It might come because I take a lot of Cannabis Oil with coconut oil for my rheumatoid arthritis and heavy depressions.
So now I have to be extremely careful when I want to fart. Often this goo will come out with or without some poo. 
I can't stop my oil intake and it doesn't matter anymore if my ass muscles are reasonably closed again.

Okay, to my question for others...
What do you use to save the embarrassment soiling your pants...

Do you wear diapers during the day and night?
Or any other solutions?

Would love to hear from you bottoms with heavy used assholes.

https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_05_2015/post-67-0-51213300-1431469289_thumb.jpg

Guest ff-whole

@evilalex
Normal I would say...
I've always produced fluid when playing with my ass... Some people say it's not like a female pussy creating fluids, but I disagree. I do believe some people asses can produce lubricating fluids and I never had a real problem with that as well.

i've talked to one guy in particular on Recon who wants to make my hole similar to what you describe: i.e., sounds like you have a 'wrecked hole.'  There are definitely some Tops /Doms who want that from their bottoms, subs, and all tha goes with it. A diaper can be an erotically humiliating symbol of your wrecked, slut hole. Kind of like the slut bottoms jock, it's an accessory for your package. 

• Like 1

On 11/16/2019 at 11:42 AM, ff-whole said:

Hi, my hole gets looser and looser and though I try to keep it trained... I have another 'problem'...
I am producing a lot of ass goo or fluid on my own. It sometimes as if I already had a couple of loads in them, but I know better. It might come because I take a lot of Cannabis Oil with coconut oil for my rheumatoid arthritis and heavy depressions.
So now I have to be extremely careful when I want to fart. Often this goo will come out with or without some poo. 
I can't stop my oil intake and it doesn't matter anymore if my ass muscles are reasonably closed again.

Okay, to my question for others...
What do you use to save the embarrassment soiling your pants...

Do you wear diapers during the day and night?
Or any other solutions?

Would love to hear from you bottoms with heavy used assholes.

[think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_05_2015/post-67-0-51213300-1431469289_thumb.jpg

I know this might sound sick, but everything you described sounds so hot to me as a top. An ever increasing loose ruined hole and self lubing cunt. Sounds like a hot sloppy fuck.

Actually I've noticed a lot of fisting bottoms and guys who do heavy assplay and get fucked by big dicks tend to self lubricated. I think it's a combination of your diet and the fact that your colon is adapting to your extra curricular activities.

You can always try increasing your fiber in take

Of instead of diapers, you can use pads and liners.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, find91 said:

I know this might sound sick, but everything you described sounds so hot to me as a top. An ever increasing loose ruined hole and self lubing cunt. Sounds like a hot sloppy fuck.

If it is, then You have probably many bottoms, my self among them, who actually long for a Top who will want/need and do this with their bottom fulfilling both their needs and wants in the process. i believe for every Yang there is a corresponding yin.  i can imagine feeling my hole dripping as i walk because my Top has made it that way... and that's what i would think and feel, that that is my Tops artwork that He loves.  fuck yeah

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My is is stretched out and used virtually everyday and stay so stretched out I can get a hand in me in under 60 seconds most of the time. Most days start with me fuking the morning piss out of me with my pony size horse toy or larger. To that end I am frequently filled with cum and large amounts of lube so my hole can leak a lot after a good sex play session. To avoid the excrement issue I am hosed out one to 2 times a day to ensure I am always clean and ready for play. I haven't taken a natural shit in a long time. Just make sure you eat plenty of yogurt to keep your fuk guts in good order. As I continue to get fisted, especially punch fisting, which is causing my sizeable rosebud to prolapse I am aware I may wind up in diapers (and I wouldn't be surprised if some of my stallion holed fisting/toy idols aren't already) but for me the pleasure is worth the price. Besides, there is a whole diaper fetish community out there so it's not like there won't be guys to keep on using my hole for sexual excess.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MuscledHorse said:

My is is stretched out and used virtually everyday and stay so stretched out I can get a hand in me in under 60 seconds most of the time. Most days start with me fuking the morning piss out of me with my pony size horse toy or larger. To that end I am frequently filled with cum and large amounts of lube so my hole can leak a lot after a good sex play session. To avoid the excrement issue I am hosed out one to 2 times a day to ensure I am always clean and ready for play. I haven't taken a natural shit in a long time. Just make sure you eat plenty of yogurt to keep your fuk guts in good order. As I continue to get fisted, especially punch fisting, which is causing my sizeable rosebud to prolapse I am aware I may wind up in diapers (and I wouldn't be surprised if some of my stallion holed fisting/toy idols aren't already) but for me the pleasure is worth the price. Besides, there is a whole diaper fetish community out there so it's not like there won't be guys to keep on using my hole for sexual excess.

Sorry, if you can answer a few questions

Do you produce a lot of natural lube?

Are your cleanout much quicker now that you are more open?

On 11/16/2019 at 12:34 PM, ff-whole said:

@evilalex
Normal I would say...
I've always produced fluid when playing with my ass... Some people say it's not like a female pussy creating fluids, but I disagree. I do believe some people asses can produce lubricating fluids and I never had a real problem with that as well.

I think you're right I've know a few bottoms that do and their main concern was that they were worried guys would think they got fucked before them LOL

Yes, it does produce some fluid, but not copious amounts. Personally, I prelube with an oil based lube like Slam Dunk before going out anywhere so I am ready to bend over and take a guy.  My clean outs vary because as a power bottom that gets into large toys and fisting, I have to make sure my whole colon is clean... it's not a major issue everyday, just some days when the food catches up. I prefer hosing out to natural shitting, it is easier and your fuck guts stay clean and ready for use. on days the clean out takes longer I give my hole a rest for an hour or two as that much expulsion is pretty demanding and it's about to get large stuff shoved in it, which is also pretty demanding on your ass endurance after awhile.

Edited by MuscledHorse
spelling typos
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

Yes, it does produce some fluid, but not copious amounts. Personally, I prelube with an oil based lube like Slam Dunk before going out anywhere so I am ready to bend over and take a guy.  My clean outs vary because as a power bottom that gets into large toys and fisting, I have to make sure my whole colon is clean... it's not a major issue everyday, just some days when the food catches up. I prefer hosing out to natural shitting, it is easier and your fuck guts stay clean and ready for use. on days the clean out takes longer I give my hole a rest for an hour or two as that much expulsion is pretty demanding and it's about to get large stuff shoved in it, which is also pretty demanding on your ass endurance after awhile.

Thank you

I have a semi-regular FWB who is totally into ass play.  He loves to get it and he definitely loves to give it.  And by give it, I mean... he takes his time and opens me up with his tongue and fingers and really works his hand in nice and slow.  He tells me he does this because he loves feeling my ass cum and self lubricate around his hand.... and then his cock.  

It likely helps me generate juices the entire time because he is giving me a play-by-play of what he is doing and how it 'looks' from his perspective.  It really turns my crank, because he knows what he is doing and isn't in a rush.  And he is clear that he loves eating and fingering and fucking my hole in a no-rush playtime.  But he always tells me he hasn't had to use lube... just his spit and my dripping hole.  He knows the magic spots to rub to keep it all flowing too.

I have left his place with a massive load of cum deep inside my second hole... and then got home and sneezed... and blown the whole load all over my floor.  It takes a couple of hours for me to close back up.  

He says the gape turns him on.  I know it 'feels awesome'. 

Blowing the entire load out of my ass surprised me tho.  I've chalked it up to 'short term'.  (then I put the cum all over a big dildo and ride it and stroke off - grin).

I also enjoy slowly opening his hole up and really getting a good gape happening before fucking him with fingers, tongues, toys and my cock.  He is like one of the guys above and just wears his underwear home dripping with my cum.

Personally - I love giving or getting this treatment.  The gaping dripping ass is kind of a turn on for me.

• Like 2

I can say from years of experience getting bred that it is better to self clean than do it naturally. I have also produced some mucus like lube when getting bred. It’s not every time but usually when taking  big dick or long sessions. I am not sure I would like a constant leak. I would probably plug more then.

• Like 1