My path to darkness

Part Seven

I laid in that sling begging for my hole to be flooded with poz cum. The entire time my husband was encouraging this man to breed me.

"FUCK," the man screamed out "here comes my load fag." He slammed into my hole hard and I could feel rope after rope filling me up.

"Goddamn fag, that ass felt amazing. Now, get out."

He pulled me out of the sling, pushed me down the hall, all the way out to his front stoop where I left my clothes. "Get on your knees fag and clean off my cock." I got on my knees and he released my mouth from the hood sliding his cock in the opening. It tasted so good, my ass juice, a tinge of iron, and the cum.

"That's a good fag. Now, hold still." I paused and soon felt him pissing. I started swallowing. Then he pulled his cock out pissing all over me and from the sounds of it the stoop.

He reached down and removed the hood and then closed the door in my face. I stayed on the stoop for a few minutes thinking about the past few hours. I slid a finger in my hole feeling the cum.

I heard someone cough and remembered I was naked, covered in piss, and on someone's front stoop. I opened my eyes and found Daddy and Boss standing there.

Daddy said, "Get dressed and go home boy. You've had your fun for the day." Then they pushed past me into the house.

I reached for my clothes and noticed they were covered in piss. Fuck, good thing the seats in the car aren't fabric.

On the drive home, I was thinking about my husband, who's always been a top, being there. I realized, I left and he stayed...with three very poz men. This should be an interesting discussion when he gets home.

While I was driving, BEAST called. "Hey fag. Did you have fun?"

"How is it that You always know what i am doing, BEAST?"

"Doesn't the fag remember me saying it's gonna be fun ruining you, fag?"

"Yes BEAST, i thought that meant YOU would be the one using me."

"Well fag, seeing as how i am making money off your videos and setting you up to be a cumdump...don't you think I am being successful?"

"Umm...yes BEAST. The fag You have created craves poz seed and wants yo convert, BEAST."

"Good, fag. Tonight i want a video of you pouring all of your PrEP in a pile. Then you will jack off and cum on the pile of pills. Afterward, you will flush them down the toilet. Understood, fag?"

"Yes BEAST...but, one problem. my cock is in Your cage."

"Your husband has a key. He knows my wishes and will ensure your cock is locked back after. You will stay locked until you are a poz fag."

Then He hung up.

I was sitting on the couch an hour later when my husband got home. He opened the door and said, "That was a lot of fun. I'm sure to convert after today. Let's order pizza and talk."

As we ate, he explained his desire to convert. He's wanted to for years but didn't know how much I wanted to be poz. He wouldn't tell me the details of what happened after I left. After dinner, he suggested we get the video created for BEAST.

I stripped down, gathered all of my PrEP and put them in a bowl. My husband unlocked my cage and took it off. I got on my knees and started stroking while he recorded everything. I fingered my hole moaning, "I'm a cumdump for poz men. I don't need these fucking pills. I crave conversion. FUCK, here comes my last neg load."

I then lifted the bowl up and dumped the contents down the toilet. Then my husband locked my cock back up and pushed me over the toilet. He rammed his cock in my hole and started fucking me. "I can't wait to flood you with my poz cum." Then he shot his load deep in my hole.

He handed me my phone and I saw the entire video had been sent. Not only to BEAST...but to Daddy and Boss...and some other numbers I didn't recognize.

BEAST texted me back a few minutes later. "For the next three weeks, you are to allow no ine to fuck you. You are to stuff a dildo in that hole daily. You are not to contact me or any of the others. In three weeks, you will get a text with an address. I expect you to arrive at 9pm sharp. BEAST"

Edited by evilcoyote
Spelling error
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Part eight

Fuck, this has been the longest three weeks of my life. I've not been allowed to cum. I haven't been able to get fucked. I've thought about POZ cum flooding me constantly. The only release I've had is fucking my hole with a bunch of dildos. Hell, I even ordred some bigger ones for a good stretch. My husband laughs at me and jacks his cock off flushing the cum.

BEAST told me I'd be getting an address after three weeks...tomorrow is three weeks since that message. I can't fucking wait to find out what's going on.

Late Saturday afternoon, I was showering and feeding my hole when I got a text. It was from a number I didn't recognize...but it was an address. I got out of the shower and sat on the edge of the tub to look up the place. The streetview showed me a warehouse block downtown. I didn't know of any clubs down there and didn't want to leave my car. So, at 8:30 I ordered a Lyft.

As I was leaving, my husband told me to have a good time. Fucker, he loved watching me squirm.

I jumped in the Lyft noticing this sexy middle eastern man with furry fucking arms. He said hi and then ignored me. I was drooling. After 25 minutes, I looked up and couldn't tell where we were. "Umm, do you know how much longer?"

"Not much, I took a shortcut."

"Okay, I'm supposed to be there by 9pm."

"Yes, you will be right on time."

Damn, I thought to myself. I wanted to get there a little early to scope out the place. That won't happen now. I'll get there right at 9pm.

As we pull up, I notice a door with a light on...but no other lights on the street. I got out and the driver took off. I was fucked now.

I hesitated, and went to the door and pulled. It squeaked open to a dark room with a light on in the back. I entered letting the door close behind me.

"Hello, BEAST?...Is anyone here?"

Just then a red light flicked on in the center of the room. BEAST was sitting in a throne. Beside Him was a big black table...or so I thought. The entire thing was on a raised platform.

"fag, strip and crawl to my feet."

"Yes, BEAST."

"The fag is not allowed to speak. It will do as it is told."

I stripped down, folded my clothes, and left them near the door. I got on my hands and knees and started crawling toward BEAST.

As I approached, I had to crawl up the steps. The metal was cold, I was shivering.

I crawled over to BEAST and started licking His boots. I didn't dare look at him.

"Good, fag. you have learned your place amoung Men."

Just then, two hands grabbed my arms lifting me up. I was hooded. They drug me over to what looked like an altar. I was lifted up, laid down, and secured to the table.

BEAST must have come with me. Just then pulled off the hood. It was just the two of us.

"fag, do you like My new tattoo?" He turned around to show me His back. It was a giant biohazard tattoo.

"Yes, BEAST."

"Do you want to join my little family, fag?"

"Umm...Yes, BEAST."

"I can't hear you fag."

"YES, BEAST!"

"Good, you will not leave this space until you are one of My poz disciples."

Then the hood was put back on. I was shaved on my chest and I heard a tattoo gun. Bzzt.

"Oh fuck! What are you doing to me, BEAST?"

"Marking you as mine, fag."

After what seemed like half the night the tattoo gun stopped. BEAST said, "Yes, that looks mighty nice. my fag."

Then I heard some strange mechanical noises. I was lifted up by my arms and legs, turned upside down, and lowered onto what felt like a fuck bench. Straps were placed over my thighs and back holding me down.

*WHACK*

I screamed. Not ready for the feeling of a leather strap on my back.

*WHACK*

More screaming.

"Does the fag want me to stop?"

"No, BEAST"

"Then stop screaming fag. I can tell your pighole likes this the way it is grasping at the thin air."

The beating went on for at least an hour. I was crying when it ended. Just then, I felt BEAST between my legs. I started thinking about all those piercings in His cock. I needed to feel Him in me. My hole was trying to suck Him in...it needed fed.

"Please breed me BEAST. my pighole belongs to You, BEAST."

"Yeah, fag? you want my poz cock ripping you up and knocking you up?"

"YES, BEAST! PLEASE KNOCK THE FAG UP, BEAST!"

Just then, He rammed the full length of His pierced cock in me. I screamed, no matter how ready I was, it hurt to have all that metal forced into my pighole.

"Fuck, fag...I may have made You bleed a little. No worry though, it will just help my DNA find its way home along with the rest of my friends who are here tonight."

What did I get myself into? Just then I heard chanting. It started soft, then got louder as people were getting closer. I couldn't tell what they were saying. Just then BEAST started chanting and fucking harder.

"fag, this is my dark brotherhood. Do you accept membership into my dark family?"

"Yes, BEAST."

"fag, do you accept my poz gift?"

"Yes, BEAST!"

"fag, will you be a good disciple and bring others into the fold?"

"YES, BEAST!"

Just then, BEAST slammed into me snd I felt rope after rope shooting deep into my guts.

"fag, you belong to my family. I own you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, BEAST."

"Good, now the rest of the family will join with you."

The rest of the night, my hole was continuously filled with poz seed. When it started getting too full, it was fisted deeper into my guts. After what seemed like eight or nine hours, I was unshackled and lifted off the fuck bench. A plug was shoved in my hole and I was laid on a mattress.

"Sleep now fag. This is your life for the next three to four weeks. You will be allowed to leave once your test comes back poz.

The next morning, I woke up to my husband pulling the plug from my hole. He smiled at me as he lifted my legs over his shoulders. I felt his PA slide in and then his balls against my hole. He leaned down to kiss me and I saw it...a new tattoo...

"You...you are poz now?" I asked.

"Yes, and my strain is going to join with you now."

"How, you aren't a bottom?"

As he's fucking me ever so gently...

"Remember the last time you were fucked? I had your other friends come over after you were kicked out. They did me the honor of knocking me up. All it took was a toothbrush and a scapula to open my hole. Each one of them shot in me. Brushing my insides. I got the test results yesterday. I felt like I had the flu. So, I'm highly toxic right now. Do you want me poz cum?"

"YES, KNOCK UP YOUR MAN."

Just then, he rammed his cock in and blew his load.

---

For three weeks, I was bred and beaten. All of the men from the past few months were there breeding me. I lost track of the days. Then one morning I woke up sick.

BEAST, my husband, Daddy, Boss, and Sir were surrounding me. They watched as my test come back showing I had converted. They held me down one last time and marked my ass cheek with a biohazard tattoo. The design was unique to the clan all started by BEAST.

In a way, we all belong to HIM.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PhillyBBGuy
On 1/13/2020 at 8:07 PM, backpackguy said:

Thanx evilcoyote...luv the story...another li'l gay bottom boy becomes a toxic Poz cum dump...Oink!!

That's the best outcome...love that thought!!!