Glory Hole Breeder

bihairy

I took my first ever load through the gloryhole and I Have made it a regular feature of my cum collecting duties for 30 years! As much fun as regular sex is, nothing beats the feeling of putting my cunt against the wall and having an anonymous cock unload deep inside. I love everything about the ABS. The smell, the old cum in the walls, seat and screen (which I love to lick off) and the used condoms in the trash can which, when opened, provide the lube I use when I’m in a booth. I learned that trick when I was just a young and hungry pussy boy. On older gentleman came in my booths And was rooting around in the garbage. He pulled out 4 tied off condoms. He took out his Swiss Army knife and cut the tops off. He told me to bend over the chair and then he pushed the condoms into my cunt. Once in, he fucked them deep into my guts until he unloaded and then stayed to watch as I shit them and the loads out onto the seat. He told me to eat and I ate until there was nothing but latex left. Still the best fuck of my life. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

Guest CuriousDallas

The young guy sounds like me. Love to find a hot dick, suck it, and hope that he’ll wanna fuck me. Will gladly suck the guy off and swallow if not, but love backing my ass up against the hole and feel his dick plunging in me. Love the anticipation if he’s gonna use lube or spit and stick, how painful it’s gonna be, whether he wrapped or not, hopping that it’s bare and that he’ll cum inside me and not pull out. The euphoria when he cums inside me...feeling his warm load flooding my gut. Love not having to negotiate his status, just taking the chance along with the load.

On 12/29/2019 at 12:02 PM, Bttmdadmd said:

I met Bihairy at the ABS this week and ended up taking two loads through the gloryhole.  My pussy was leaking cum for an hour after.  I can't believe he gave me so much cum.

can't wait to do it again and again!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, CuriousDallas said:

The young guy sounds like me. Love to find a hot dick, suck it, and hope that he’ll wanna fuck me. Will gladly suck the guy off and swallow if not, but love backing my ass up against the hole and feel his dick plunging in me. Love the anticipation if he’s gonna use lube or spit and stick, how painful it’s gonna be, whether he wrapped or not, hopping that it’s bare and that he’ll cum inside me and not pull out. The euphoria when he cums inside me...feeling his warm load flooding my gut. Love not having to negotiate his status, just taking the chance along with the load.

would love to breed that ass.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2019 at 12:02 PM, Bttmdadmd said:

I met Bihairy at the ABS this week and ended up taking two loads through the gloryhole.  My pussy was leaking cum for an hour after.  I can't believe he gave me so much cum.

lets do it again and again soon

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, nkdboiva said:

Love getting loaded at lovecraft in laurel

Hell, I've been bred at those gloryhholes too!  I was in DC for work last year and made a road trip to get my hole bred every night! Nothing better!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

GHs and poppers make me a complete cheating cumdump. I love looking through the hole and seeing the shadowy outline of the guy and his cock. Passing the bottle back and forth, and of course the glint of a wedding ring. I have let so many men use my mouth and without any discussion, turn around and press my hole to the hole. The first guy is always a little awkward. But the ones that follow know they don’t have to ask to cum in me as they slide around in some other man’s jizz. I always absorb it afterwards. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

On 12/29/2019 at 1:33 PM, MackyJay said:

I absolutely love putting my hole up to one and taking whatever they want to put in me. Even had one try to fist me, mostly dry, but of course could not get in but did feel pretty good as far as he was able.  Love the anon about it. Remember one time when there was a woman in the other booth and as I looked, she was naked and bent over and put her pussy to the hole.  I took one look and backed away and left.  She must have had at least 20 piercings all around her hole.  No way was my cock going near all that sharp looking jewelry. LOL   

Like Mac I love backing up to the hole and just a taking whatever cums  through it. Have been fisted and also piss  fucked as well as countless loads in my hole.

Usually go to Adult Country, Stoystown.