You can’t get away from yourself.

You ever get a song caught in your head?  Yeah you have.  Just sitting in there making itself known again and again and again.  It crops up when you’re distracted, or thinking about nothing and there it is, that familiar refrain, haunting you.  It’s not even the whole song.  Just snippets of the melody or the chorus on repeat.  If the song played out I think it might actually leave you alone but it never works that way.  It taunts from there like an itch you just can’t scratch.

That’s how it goes with me when I haven’t been laid for a while.  I start out with the best of intentions.  “That’s the last time!” I’ll say it to myself every time. Try to be good. Try to focus on work and life and sensible things.  But then that song starts up again.  I’ll find myself staring, or lost in thought, all focus gone as the need inside me grows.

That’s how I find myself at the recessed door pressing the buzzer waiting for the click to signal entrance.  Walking up to the counter just inside I exchange a perfunctory nod with the, I don’t know, host? Concierge seems too grand and landlord sounds just wrong.  I’ve never asked just handed over my money and walked to the locker room towel in hand.  

With my clothes stashed and towel wrapped around my waist I don’t even think about it.  I head straight for the stairs and ascend into the dark rooms.  The only pause I make is at the two bowls placed on a shelf at the foot of the stairs.  Little sachets in each.  I take one from the left hand bowl wryly smiling that it is nearly empty and in need of a refill whilst the other seems barely touched.  Obviously I am in good company tonight.

In the gloom of the upper corridors I follow the walls glancing into the various alcoves for any promising distraction.  Finding nothing I continue to the next staircase and head up.  The violet light here is somehow brighter whilst making it simultaneously harder to see but that’s ok.  I’m not here for the sights.  I glance around the open room that the stairwell opened on to.  Several benches around the room, some occupied, most vacant.  I move to a bench at the edge and pulling my towel from around me I spread it over the surface and lay face down and wait.  

A few footsteps and creaks of the floor announce those that pass and move on and I have to force myself to keep my head down.  I am on offer; it doesn’t matter who takes it.

I first feel a light brush of a hand against my calf muscle which slowly traces up my leg.  The touch sends a charge through me and I moan softly parting my legs a little  more as goosebumps seem to follow the path that the unseen hand is taking.

As the fingertips glide over my skin I can’t help but raise my self, pushing harder to the hand.  My hips are pushing back almost if there own accord making me part my legs wider and spread myself for the hand to explore me fully.  Which it does.  What started as a light stroke is now an open handed gripping and searching of my body.  My arsecheeks are groped and squeezed before fingers slip between and across my exposed hole.  I moan even more as those fingers push inside and I acknowledge the satisfied grunt I hear at the discovery I am already lubed.  

This slut knows what is expected.

Still looking down I feel the bench shift slightly as my unknown partner climbs up to, I assume, kneel behind my spread cheeks.  I am not wrong as I feel his other hand gripping my arse so he can spread me wider and knead my flesh as I feel the unmistakable rigid heat from his cock as he rests it across my opening and begins to slide himself closer.

He wanks his cock by sliding back and forward a few times in the valley my spread arse has opened for him, then if feel him reposition slightly as he guides the flared tip of that solid cock inside.

“Nice.” 

It’s almost a hiss and the first thing he has said to me but I groan appreciatively as his thickness causes my anus to stretch.  I push back as he pushes forward and he is very quickly balls deep inside me.

“Very fucking nice.”

This is punctuated with full thrusts of his cock in and out of me.  The sudden speed of his fucking taking me by surprise making me grip the edge of the bench and pant in pleasure as he takes full control of my body. 

His hands are gripping my hips tightly and more than thrusting he is pulling me onto his cock, making me slam my now open hole up and down his very hard dick.  I am grunting loudly.  Animal noises that are being driven from me with every resounding slam of my hips to his.  The solid pole of flesh he is shoving deep into me is rocking my prostate and building that familiar tingle within me and I know this is what I need.  What I always need.  What I was meant for.

I feel a stinging slap on my arse that makes me yelp and then grin in to the surface of the bench. 

“Fuck Yes!” 

I shout as he bottoms out inside me and holds me onto his cock, he leans across my back and jabs into me with short darting thrusts of his hips and I can feel his ragged breath on the back of my neck.  I know he has cum inside me.  He is now stroking my skin again and lightly rocking his hips as he comes down from his euphoria.  I just squeeze my hole around his cock letting him know he can stay inside me as long as he wants.

He squeezes my shoulder affectionately as he rises and slips his cock out of my cum soaked arsehole.  Without looking back I know he is moving away having got what he came for.  I remain in position, albeit more spread than I was initially, hoping that someone else wants to take advantage of my prone state.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1

Ch.2

I’m not waiting long before I feel hands on my head making me face forward.  I am lifted until on my hands and knees and facing a fairly thick set of legs with a thick cock jutting from between them.  The head is leaking precum which has soaked all around his thick foreskin.  I lick my lips unconsciously and lean forward.  I run my tongue all around that cock head revelling in the flavour of his juices.  I flick my tongue around the tip and his piss-slit before worming under that foreskin to tease around his glans.  He begins to buck as I work the sensitive cockhead causing him to push into my mouth.  I don’t hesitate and begin to suck him hungrily.  He grabs my head on either side and starts a fucking motion.  I start to moan around his dick to cause vibration through his shaft and he grunts at my efforts to please him.

“Fucking good cocksucker, watched you take that load just now. Knew you’d want some more spunk in you.” 

As he says this I feel another pair of hands on my arse spreading me.  I try to brace myself for the fucking to come but instead I feel warmth and then the sensation of my hole being licked.  My eyes roll in pleasure as I am rimmed.  The cock in my mouth keeps up its relentless pace and I am really moaning now as I feel fingers shoved into me.  

“Just wanted to make sure you were good and open. We’re both pretty thick.”

The voice from behind me was a little muffled but I processed the intent and was thankful for the consideration.  Even though I had just been fucked if the guy behind me was anything like the guy currently using my mouth it was going to stretch me.

Moments later I feel the shifting as the guy behind me, satisfied that I was open enough, moves himself into position.  The thick, blunt head that presses to my ring and forces through in a swift fashion would have had me shouting if I wasn’t already gagged with cock.  It doesn’t really hurt, other than in that good way that comes from being stretched, but I feel unready as they both begin to match thrusts inside me.

Filled at either end, my hips and head being held I have no choice but to go with it and ride it out.  Not that I’m complaining.  On the contrary I’m moaning like a total slut being stretched, fucked and used by two very thick cocked guys either one of which could probably lift me one handed.  It is wonderful and I am completely gone.  I’m not driving anymore.  Need is.  Lust is.  These two amazing fuckers are.  

I know my arse is going to be gaped after this, the pounding that has built up behind me is punishing my behind in the best ways I can imagine.  The long thrusts in and out of me in constant rhythm have my own cock bouncing under me and dripping precum like crazy.  The slide and stretch that pulls at my anal muscles then keeps rocking my prostate has me bucking my hips like the keenest bitch.  All the while I am drooling and moaning around the buddy who is using my mouth like his favourite wank toy.  

“Fuck this cunt is good.” 

“I know. Bitch can suck too.” 

“You close? Or you wanna swap?” 

“Happy to change it up, I want to try everything this fucker has before we breed him.”

I can hear the words and in some way I understand whats happening as they both suddenly withdraw and leave me panting on the bench.  A moaning sticky mess. They are quick to swap ends though and I am very quickly pulled back how they want me. 

With no time to relax or even say anything they both drive into me.  I taste myself on the cock now filling my mouth holding my jaw wide.  My tongue flicks around the shaft as the guy, who just seconds ago was stretching out my arsehole, begins to push into my throat.  Trying to accommodate him my focus is lost as I am pushed forward by the guy behind me as he rams himself home.  I am again a fuck tube for them both.  I swear their cocks are almost identical.  I feel stretched in practically the same way at either end as they pick up their pace.  

The hammering at my backdoor has me once again groaning in total pleasure around the cock making me gag and I feel my whole body shudder as they use me for their enjoyment.

“Both of us are going to cum up your cunt.” 

“Yeah, we figured you were here for loads when we saw you bouncing on that cock earlier.”

“Going to soak you with spunk you dirty slut.”

“You know it’s what you want.”

I know they were talking to me, I know it was all true.  I do want it.  It’s the only thing that matters.  I need their cum mixing inside me.  Even as they are talking I am nodding in agreement, unable to form any words around the impressive cock stretching my lips.

“I reckon there’s a good few here tonight who’ll want to add to that cumdump hole.”

“Fuck yes, you come in here and start taking loads you’ll definitely get noticed.”

“No way you leave without being properly bred you dirty cunt.”

I was moaning incoherently as they pound me harder.  Their dirty talking turning me on but becoming darker as they fucked me more and more.  Maybe it’s just cum talk.  Saying the nastiest things to push each other over the edge.  As their pleasure builds so they lose the normal internal censor.

“Fuck yes! Building up a nice dirty load for your hole you fucking slut.”

The guy fucking my arse wasn’t quiet he was pretty much yells this as he drive his thick shaft into my sloppy hole.  It feels so good I can’t even try to pull away.  But it’s pretty obvious they intend to make me take more than cum from them.

“Fuck him harder.” 

The guy in my mouth is holding my head firmly as his mate slams into me over and over. 

“Tear that hole up good for your spunk!”

“Oh yes going to knock you up bitch.” 

I was still rocking my hips.  The pleasure is undeniable and with no way out I have to take his cock.  And his cum.  

He groans as he shoves into me.  I feel his cock pulsing as he squeezes my hips.

“Fuck, oh fuck.  Cumming you cunt. Breeding you!”

I can’t help it.  I moan around the cock in my mouth again.  It does feel good and I love the sensation.  I guess I just never expected to be used so thoroughly and in such plain sight.

The cock is pulled from my arse and I start to slump on the bench.  But I am held in place as the guy at my head moves behind me and jams his cock back into my fuckhole.  

“Oh fuck!” 

It’s all I can manage as I am again subjected to a pounding fuck.  The guy who had just unloaded inside me has walked up to my head and knelt in front of me.  Holding my head he looks into my eyes and grins.

I am mumbling as I am taking his buddy’s cock hard and fast but he just talks to me. 

“Yeah we’re both poz.  Both unmedicated and we’ve both fucked you hard.  Plus from what I’ve seen behind you there’s quite a crowd who wanted to see what all the noise was and from all of the stroking going on quite a few want to add to the spunk filling inside you.”

“I don’t..”

“Shhh.  Yes you do.  You know you came in here tonight looking to get fucked and now you will be.  By the time you leave here you will definitely be knocked up so you might as well enjoy it.  It certainly looks like you have been so far.”

As he finishes talking he reaches under me and squeezes my leaking dick.  As he did this his mate fucked hard into me a few more times then roared as his climax took him over.  My hole swallows his cock and his cum while I push my face into the bench yelling in my own pleasure.

I hear a smattering of applause from around the room and I raise my head to see at least a dozen guys watching these two congratulating themselves on their very thorough breeding of me.

As the two disappear out of the room several of the onlookers step forward and surround the bench.  I realise I haven’t even moved.  I’m still on my hands and knees presenting my well fucked arse to the crowd.  I might as well have sent out invitations.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1

Ch.3

It all gets blurry after this.  I was already in the middle of a fuck high and still trying to process everything that had just happened.  Now, however, I was in the middle of a cluster of men.  All had just watched me bred and judging from the stiffness of the cocks on display they all wanted to join in adding to the cum cocktail now inside me.

I felt several pairs of hands on my skin.  Stroking me, poking and pinching me.  Groping and exploring my body as I remained on my hands and knees like a prize bitch before judges.

My nipples were being pulled and my cock was squeezed and stroked as I panted at the overwhelming attention.  I felt multiple fingers probing my arsehole.  Several at once stretching me even more than the thick cocks of the last two to fuck me.

I was moaning and gasping continuously as the sensations all played against each other and left me almost delirious with lust.

Pretty soon there was a hard cock right in front of my face and without thinking I opened my mouth and began sucking the tip.  Other cocks appeared and were wanked next to my face as I continued sucking the first cock offered. 

The first guy pulled away by some unspoken signal and was replaced by another cock and I just kept sucking and licking.  One would stay in my mouth for a few moments, maybe a minute or so, then they would step aside for another to press between my lips.

Behind me it was largely similar.  While I was busying myself giving blowjobs to any cock I could reach my arse was receiving a lot of attention.  I had been spanked and fingered constantly since being surrounded but eventually someone took the initiative and mounted me.  I’ll never know who they were but they fucked me hard and fast for a few minutes before grunting and depositing their own sticky load deep inside me.  This was met with a small cheer and as he pulled out of my freshly fucked hole someone quickly replaced him and I was rocked on yet another anonymous cock.

Several guys just jerked off over the fuck scene adding to the multiple spunk loads already soaking me.  My arse was a sloppy, well fucked mess, I can only imagine it was pretty well gaped and puffy from how it felt to me.  My face was dripping from loads as guys had pulled from my mouth to glaze me with cum like a victory mark.

I honestly don’t know how long I was in that position or how many men took turns on me.  All I know is that throughout the entire event my cock was leaking and tingling just on the edge of orgasm without release and this kept me begging for more.  More cock.  More cum.  Any cock.  Any cum.

Eventually the numbers thinned as guys were spent or realised how long they had been there.  I was left pretty much at the point of collapse, face down arse up, across the bench.  

There were I think five or six guys still there.  All older but still sporting very hard cocks.  They weren’t fucking me though.  They were just stroking me and slowly bringing me back to my senses from the non-stop gang fuck I had endured. 

“Damn boy! That was fucking hot to watch.”

“Yeah, you are one of the dirtiest cunts I’ve seen in here for a long time!”

I smiled and lay on my back staring at the ceiling just revelling in the sensation still running through me.  The constant prostate stimulation was keeping my own cock aching and throbbing but for some reason I just didn’t want to touch it.

As I start to relax I feel someone step between my thighs and grab my ankles. I assumed he was one of the group who had stayed with me.  He grinned down at me and dropped his towel to reveal a sizeable cock with a thick P.A piercing as I groaned at the thought of this working into me I noticed the scorpion tattoo on his hip the tail pointing aggressively towards the base of his shaft.

My eyes go wide at the obvious implication, sure I’ve just been bred multiple times, but on the come down I was regaining a semblance of sense and I tense up a little. 

He chuckles pushes my legs wide and guides that thick poisonous dick to my sloppy open fuck hole. There is almost no resistance and he slides in my cum slick channel easily. 

“Nice wet cunt.”

He leers down at me as his hips begin to rock.  Damn he is deep in me and that PA is pressing on me in ways I’ve never felt.  The other guys are just watching and jacking their cocks along with the pumping motion of this large toxic cock as it prepares my hole for another shot of venom.  I am rolling my head back as he begins to increase his pace.  My hands are clawing at the surface of the bench and my hips are bouncing onto him as he sets the pace.  My body knows what it needs and it is reacting without my conscious action.  

“How many loads you got in you son?” 

I can barely garble a reply of 

“Dunno”

“Good boy! Why count them? There’s never enough for a slut like you anyway.”

I know it’s the truth. Even so I can feel myself blush.  Naked, cum filled, cum covered. Just been fucked multiple times in front of lots of guys. But somehow its this that causes me to blush.

He chuckles again and increases the pace.  Fucking me harder, my hole is making obscene noises as he mixes all of the cum already in me up.  I am back to panting and moaning when he throws his head back and grunts.  His cock throbs inside my arse and I know he is delivering his dangerous cumload as deeply as he can. 

He slides himself from my very well used cunt and pats my shoulder.

“You’re definitely in the club now boy.  But I think my friends still want to make sure.”

He gestures to the other men remaining and they help me stand and, in confusion, I allow them to lead me across the room on shaky legs where they push me back onto the sling and strap my ankles to the chains.

Edited by Loveitraw
  • Like 22
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1

Ch4. 

I have no Idea why I’ve never been in one of these before.  

That was the thought that kept bouncing around my brain as I went from shaky legged uncertainty to weightless wonderment.

The material of the sling moulds to the contours of my back as I feel myself relax onto it.  Maybe I was exhausted, or just past caring.  I don’t even protest when they strap my legs.  I knew I was at their mercy and that was actually thrilling, a feeling of total submission.  I was very definitely their toy to enjoy and although I had already proven that in the previous few hours; now I think was a test of limits.  

Being preoccupied I guess I was unaware of them during the previous fucks I had taken over the bench.  They had apparently been watching me the whole time and waiting to bring me into their circle where willing holes were always welcome.

The first to line up and slide in doesn’t say anything to me.  He just leers down as he swings me along the length of his cock.  I stare up at him, my focus split between his hungry gaze and the very prominent biohazard tattoo around his right nipple.  I had so much spunk dripping from me by now that I guess it no longer matters who breeds me now.  Even if only a few of those loads were poz there was a good chance, after the number of rough poundings I had received, that it was already well on its way to changing me.  

He speeds up the thrusts and I grunt in response.  Despite everything I still need to feel my hole pounded.  The pure pleasure is everything that I care about now.  The sensations pulsing from my fuckhole cloud my every other judgement.  Getting fucked more and more is my every need.  He certainly delivers on that.  His cock is average; his stamina is amazing.  He fucks me for a solid twenty minutes before there’s any change in pace from him.  All that time I am just making the animal noises that are forced from me with every thrust of his rigid cock.  All that time I beg for him to fuck me harder.   Plead with him to breed me again, to shoot more cum into me. 

I feel him tense as I cry out for his sperm.  His fingers dig into my thighs, he shoves into me hard and he holds himself steady.  Balls deep inside me his cock pulses another charged load to add to the mix.  

I sigh in contentment.  This is so much more than I came in for but it’s exactly what I had been looking for, I know this now.  

My silent fucker smiles down at me as he unsheathes his cock from me, pats my arse affectionately and nods once at a job well done.  I just collapse back and stare once again at the ceiling waiting for whatever is to come.

I don’t have to wait long as I am unstrapped and helped down from the sling by two guys.  The bigger of the two is a real daddy type.  Broad and strong he holds me up easily and I cling onto him inhaling his musk with a need I have never recognised in myself before.  He sits back on a bench and lifts me across his lap which makes me think momentarily that he could be a very bad Santa.  I almost ask if he has a gift for me as he lowers me onto his thick cock.  It’s a silly question.  I already know he does.  

I lean forward and kiss him tasting tobacco on his tongue. He grabs my arsecheeks with strong hands and begins to lift me up and down as though I were nothing.  

As wonderful as this fuck is I don’t have time to settle into the rhythm as suddenly the second guy who helped me out of the sling is there behind me.  His hard cock rubbing over my already full boycunt.  I weakly try to protest but it is clear this was the plan all along and I am held firm as the rubbing becomes a steady pressure and then a POP.

The noise I make as my anus is pulled apart by this second cock entering me is somewhere between a sob, a keening and the most lustful moan I have ever produced.  My whole body tenses as I am stretched beyond my limits.  I wonder just what I must look like straining to cope as I am double fucked between two men who look just like father and son.  They alternate thrusts into me sliding their full cocks across each other in their quest to fill me and take their pleasures from my body.  

The stretching, the movement, the total loss of control.  It’s all too much for me and as these two men use me as their shared cocksleeve my own cock erupts.  

The spasming of my body sets off the younger man behind me and he jams into me with a staccato pumping that coats my inner walls and daddy’s cock with more sperm.  He slides out and the daddy under me smiles up and reaches between us.  Rubbing the load I have just shot over him he collects it on his fingers then pushes them into my mouth.

“Good pussyboy! Nothing like cumming while your cunt is being wrecked to show everyone what you are.”

It sounds like a taunt but his expression is genuinely friendly.  He means it as a compliment.  I am a good hole for him and his friends.  As I lap up my own spunk from his fingers he continues to fuck me for several more minutes.

I can tell he is getting close by the look on his face. At some point I have taken over without realising the transition.  I am riding him hard with almost no effort from him.  Pumping my hips to get his cock as far into me as I can as he relishes the soft embrace of my slick channel.  He pulls me down and presses his lips to my ear with a growl.

“Getting close boy.  If you keep riding me you’ll get seeded good.”

“I know.”

“Those other boys, poz every one.”

“I know, I want it.”

“Want what?”

“Your cum.”

“Say it louder.”

“I want your cum!”

“Louder slut.”

“I want your poz cum in me.  Fuck it into me!”

“Fucking shout it bitch!”

“POZ ME! BREED ME! FUCKING USE ME UP!”

He grabs me hard and pulls me into a crushing embrace as his cock delivers the toxic sperm these men have made me crave.  Kissing me deeply we both shake at the intensity.  Both collapsing onto the bench sheened in sweat and cum.  The moment broken as a cheer erupts around the room and I am pulled away from this private universe into the now.  There are still quite a few men watching my conversion.  

I am hit by a wave of nervousness.  How much more can I take?

Edited by Loveitraw
  • Like 22
  • Upvote 10

Ch.5

Without ceremony I am lifted off of the daddy who just participated in giving me what was possibly the best orgasm of my life so far.  My body is still trembling and I am panting as I am first placed face down back over a bench.  Then hands at my hips pull me until my arse is raised up leaving me spread and exposed.  I can feel cum running down the backs of my thighs and in my fuck delirium I smile at how much of a cumslut I must look.  

I begin to wonder at who will fuck me now.  There is no question in my mind about that.  Just who and how?  I know I am here to be fucked until they want to stop.  I am at once desperate to feel myself filled again and terrified that I have let myself be used in this way.  Any strength or resolve I had to get up and walk away has long since been fucked out of me.  Now is just acquiescence.  

I feel fingers at my hole and I moan softly at the teasing sensation.  I shudder as my arsehole is probed and stretched.  

“Fucking look at that!”

The words are seemingly coming from miles away but I can hear that the speaker is pleased and impressed.  More fingers and I feel my ring being pulled open. Made to gape I feel more cum run from my stretched opening.  

The owner of the fingers begins a thrusting motion.  See-sawing his fingers in and out. In and out. Over and over until I am involuntarily rocking my hips in time with his pumping digits.  

“Four fingers in you. You want to see if you can take it all?”

I barely have time to register what has just been said let alone vocalise a response before I feel that pain pleasure mix that happens when your fuckhole is stretched to the limit.  Right before it is made to go further.

“Ohh Fuuck Nooooo!”

I know the noise is coming from me but I can no more stop it than I can the determined pushing from behind me.  I feel as full as I ever have.  Even more so than being double fucked earlier.  Something gives and there is a sensation of simultaneous pressure and relief.  I am still so full but the stretching is lessened and I know that from behind I must look like such a slut as I am fisted for the first time. 

“Just to the wrist so far pussyboy.”

Somehow I know that name is going to follow me around from now on.  

“Lets give you a work out!”

Christ! how much more can they work me over?  My silent question is answered immediately as I feel a pulling pressure and the hand currently filling my cunt is slowly removed.  As the widest part slides through my opening in reverse and I feel the muscle trying to close around his fingers I groan at the exertion.  My new assailant presses in again and I am stretched once more.  Back out.  Back in.  Slow deliberate driving motions that have me digging my fingers into the cushioned surface of the bench and gasping over and over.

With each pass I feel the motion is easier until the hand that had been causing me to cry out with every push and pull is now sliding into me almost effortlessly.  What had started as a slow cautious insertion is now a very definite fuck stroke. 

“Oh yeah look at that hole open up!”

“Look at that bitch fucking move. You love it don’t you?”

I do.  No hiding it.  No denying it.  My body gives me away again and I am writhing and panting like a bitch in heat as my body is stretched and used for every sordid pleasure they can test me with.

And they test me.

With the hand fully inside my anal canal I feel the fingers clench into a fist.  Then the guy behind me begins to twist his hand inside me.  Then his fingers open and his hand is pulled out fast.  Then shoved back in.  I am trying to move my hips to match his toying with me.  My mind is pretty much blank by this stage and I am helplessly lost in a fuck fugue state.  Having my fuckhole tortured so expertly has my cock dripping precum again and I am babbling incoherently in rapturous bliss.

Every step is incremental.  By now my fist fucker is pushing his hand up my arsehole to the wrist every time.  Only now, once inside, he is closing his fist before pulling out.  I am aware enough to feel my hole relaxing more as he pushes me bit by bit. 

Like the biggest plug in my toy box he has made me gape enough for something more.

He pulls out.  I wait hungrily to be filled again only this time on the in stroke he doesn’t open his hand.  I feel the blunt face of his fist press against my anal muscle and it is no contest.  Hours of fucking, so much cum, spit and lube and the way he has forced my hole to open for him allows his fist to punch right inside me.

I try to brace myself but its no good.  I can only take it.  Punch. Twist. Pull.  I should be screaming but I am grunting as he milks my cock from inside.  The precum is flowing out of my cock from this over stimulation and I am shaking all over as though in a constant whole body cum.

Punch. Twist. Pull. Fuck how can this feel so good?  But it does and I know I’ll need to feel it again.

Punch. Twist. Pull. Oh My God I want more! More! MORE!

• Like 19
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1