You can’t get away from yourself.

Ch.9

Kneeling in the hot soothing water I could have stayed there sucking his cock for ever.  Well a long time anyway.  He had other ideas.  Clearly he had been enjoying the starter but was hungry for much more.  

He pulls my head back and kisses me again freeing his cock from between my lips.  His hands slide down from my head to my shoulders and he pushes me backwards until I am standing in the centre of the pool. He turns me and pushes me down until I am bent in front of him, my hands on the side of the pool gripping the edge in anticipation of what is to come.  

“From what I heard you’re a cum hungry slut so I want you to know two things before I start.”

I think I tried to stand at this but I felt his hand on my shoulder pushing me down with surprising strength.

“One. I’m not going to go easy on you.  But I promise you’ll want more by the time I’m done with you.”

As he says this his fingers are already teasing and probing my hole and I am softly thrusting my hips at his touch.

“Two.  I already know you take all loads so mine will be nothing new to you.  Ready for my poz dick boy?”

He wasn’t asking so much as telling me his status.  Before he has finished talking his cock head is already pressed hard against my arsehole and I can feel myself opening.  Fuck he is big though.  Especially with no warm up.  I am panting and desperately trying to push down, to relax my hole.  I want to be fucked but I don’t want to be ripped apart.  He keeps pressing forwards.  My hole springs around the head of his fat dick and I groan at the full sensation. He keeps up the pressure and more of that cock is pushed into me forcing my channel to widen.

“Fuck! Its too much! I can’t.  I can’t!”

I am sobbing as he presses even more into me.  At the moment its just pain.  Deep internal and inescapable.  I know I’ve been used and pounded before but that was after serious warming up.  This is my warm up.  His huge dick making its own path inside me.  My fingers are pressed hard into the side of the hot tub.  And for a few minutes the only sounds are the bubbling of the water and my pained gasps as inch by inch this man makes me take his whole length.  

With my eyes screwed shut every sensation seems amplified and the throbbing from my anal walls is everything I can concentrate on.  So when I feel his breath on my neck And his hips pressing me from behind I am in no doubt that he is all the way inside me.  

“There you go.  Now we can have some fun.”

The feeling as he pulls backwards out of my stretched arse is so hard to describe adequately.  My hole is gripping him as he withdraws and I am pushing down trying to open up to make his passage easier.  I know I am moaning and sweating with the effort but at no point do I even try to move away.  As I feel the ridge of his cock head pulling at my ring he suddenly shoves forward and starts filling me again.

I groan as he shoves at least half his length into me.  To stop myself being thrown forward into the side of the tub I have to push back, back against him, all the way back onto his mammoth cock.

“Yeah that’s the way boy! Make yourself take it all.”

Like I have a choice now!  Like I was ever going to refuse.  Even through the pain that is still radiating from my spread fuckhole I can feel the pulsing pleasure that is beginning to reveal itself every time his thick tool rubs across my prostate.  With every thrust from him I am pushing back and shove after shove his movements become easier, faster.  Beneath me I can feel my cock growing harder as I squeeze and push my anal walls around the invading dick.  

Before long he is fucking me, hard deep fucking that I am taking and welcoming.  The water splashes around us with each pounding of my hole and we are both grunting with the heat and exertion.  

“I knew you’d love it boy!”

“So fucking big, so fucking big!”

My response is all I can manage, rational thought is being fucked out of me again and I am reduced to a hole for men to enjoy.  My cock is bouncing and pulsing in the water as my arsehole is turned into another man’s cumdump.  The pain from my initial opening is all but gone and even that has become part of the pleasure.  Knowing my cunt is so full, so stretched and bringing pleasure to this amazing cock has my eyes rolling.  

He speeds up and his hands are kneading my cheeks harder and I can tell he’s going to unload everything into me.

“Do it!”

I yell as I push myself onto him meeting his thrusts.

“You want it don’t you boy?”

“Fuck yes! Fill me up! KNOCK ME UP’”

He jams into me all the way, then a slight withdraw, before short jabbing pumps push his spasming cock to coat my insides with his thick infected spunk.  For my part I keep clenching my hole and pushing onto him to milk every drop from his heavy balls.  His hands are rubbing up and down my back as we both hold there panting in the after fuck glow.  

As he recollects himself he pulls out of me and I nearly collapse.  I manage to sit at the edge of the pool feeling almost weightless as the water flows around me.  I don’t even realise he has climbed out of the pool before he says from the doorway,

“I’ll look for you later, I think you’ll be wanting some more of this before you’re done for the night.”

I smile stupidly as he gestures to his soft, but still sizeable cock.  I am still trembling from his fucking.  There’s just no way I can say no.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

On 1/8/2020 at 9:59 AM, Loveitraw said:

My hole springs around the head of his fat dick and I groan at the full sensation. He keeps up the pressure and more of that cock is pushed into me forcing my channel to widen.

“Fuck! Its too much! I can’t.  I can’t!”

Oh yes you can and you will.

That's the way I like to be fucked too.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, LehighCub said:

This story has me riding my biggest, fattest plug like a dog in heat. I can't wait for more. 

I’m glad it has inspired you 😉 That’s the reaction I was going for! I don’t know when I’ll get the chance to do some more. I have very little downtime atm which isn’t sleeping. But hopefully I’ll get to round things off before too long. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I truly can identify with part of the story.

I visit my local sauna when that urge gets too much. Start in the sauna then spa and finally a room....face down pussy in the air and most times end up fucked. Some betters then others. But unfortunately nothing as raunchy as this young man.

Not sure how i would cope.

But love this story. Very well written. 

Thank you for the story and the effort you are putting into it. Truly appreciated 

• Like 1