Breeding Zone Crushes

RawUK

I stop and look every time I see pozguyinchi's profile pic, along with partying.hard, menbendovr, akula, hypergolic, dirtyfuckboy, evilcoyote, and bbpigadam2. And I really miss that cute guy from Texas that wrote all the great stories about his adventures. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2022 at 4:51 AM, Boinxdoor19 said:

I have a huge crush on EarlyStart and his writing, so much so I’ve begged him to. One visit and we could play out some of the characters he had so skillfully created… he so super sweet in and real. 

aww thank you @Boinxdoor19...youve been so sweet to me too....how do we make this happen : )

On 1/17/2020 at 12:28 AM, Daddyph said:

Here are my crushes:

randycubby-he’s my hero ! I want to go out bottoming with him.?what an awesome fucking time that would be !

doccer19667-that man oozes sexuality and masculinity. He can have my hole any time he wants it.

josebarebear-again with oozing masculinity. He’s like sex on a stick. I imagine he had gorgeous eyes. One day I would love to meet him. 

evilcoyote-one sexy fuck. Just the ratio and hot body-wow ! I don’t know if I want to double bottom him or top him. Either one would be great. 

eros wired-everything about this man pushes my buttons. I would love to spend a weekend topping him. It would feel amazing and I know I would learn a lot from him. Seems like a great guy in addition to being so sexy !

If any of these guys are in Chicago I would love to meet them.

On 8/24/2022 at 8:19 AM, SFCumdog said:

And I really miss that cute guy from Texas that wrote all the great stories about his adventures. 

Do you mean @curiousdallas? Damn he was hot, and made the most of it!

It seems his profile is inactive 😞

• Like 1

Loving that every so often this thread of mine starts up again!

Keep your secret or not so secret crush confessions coming boys!

Incidentally, have any of you met up after discovering you're someones crush on here?

If there are any Breeding Zone weddings coming up, I want an invite especially if the wedding breakfast involves eating out some loaded holes and slurping on dripping cock! oink!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RAWS said:

you could have a go here too

photo_2022-09-19_13-07-38.jpg

Damn, you’re right fuck what an ass. 80% bottom here. But I’ll get in line to breed that ass. Now where’s the line.