Breeding Zone Crushes

RawUK

Just now, daveinkent1 said:

As soon as this leg is out of this plaster I intend to be, my seed won't spread itself

Please share it with me I’m Bromley BR6

1 hour ago, apollobchbttm said:

Damn, you’re right fuck what an ass. 80% bottom here. But I’ll get in line to breed that ass. Now where’s the line.

thanks. anyday

• 1 year later...
On 1/16/2020 at 10:18 PM, RawUK said:

Hi BZ'ers!

So I've just let slip that I have a secret crush on a fellow BZ'er - RandyCubby. It's not for any other reason other than I like his profile pic and enjoy his posts and comments.

We are both bottoms and live with an ocean between us so it's never happening in the sack but I don't let that get in the way of the crush!

So just for fun (no stalking creepiness please!) Who do you have a secret crush on and why?.....

Just remembered this fun post of mine that I originally created almost 4 years ago.

Thought it was time it had an airing. I wonder for those that posted previously, if your crushes have changed?

Are they still active on BZ?

Have you since met?

Edited by RawUK
changed wording
  • Thanks 1

w0w, this is a blast from the past @RawUK - Thank you for retrieving this historic thread and giving it a dusting off and a new lease of life.

On 5/1/2020 at 4:48 AM, LeatherScorpionFF said:

There are of course a handful of boys on here I want to nail, such as; DannyBoyCMH, Jessyboy, BBJONNY, bottomguy69, and youngaidschaser, but as for my actual real crush of a very handsome pig here on BZ, no, I could not say. I'll continue to admire him from a distance. Maybe one day we'll meet. ✈️ ... 🌹👊

Goodness, is it really 4 months shy of 4 years since the above comment. w0w. So much has happened since then, on and off BZ with the world appearing (at least to me from all that I have gleaned) to be going through the process of being reborn, another discussion for another time. 

In reference to some of the usernames I originally gave, BBJONNY hasn't been online for over 19 months now. His BBRT is now no more either, I hope he is okay. DannyBoyCMH is now no longer on the site. I wonder if Riverfk could shed any light on that matter. Shame, he was a real ASSet to BZ.

Another name from the quote above seems to have become poz having been on and off PrEP. It seems that youngaidschaser is still chasing, unless he just hasn't updated his status. From the top of my head I'd now add in KylerIsTrash 🐷

Finally, I understand that the dear evilqueerpig (Eliot) is now no longer with us. Such a shame, I thoroughly enjoyed his presence. May he rest in Peace. 

• Like 3