Black dick lovers: How long did it take you to get w/ a black guy?

Britnonchaser

Guest JackEdJIZZ

My first sex was in 1968.   Living in a small midwestern town, I did not have much access to men of color.   It was after college and when I started traveling for a lot for work that I first was topped by a black man---probably 1986.    Was in a "room" in the Works health club in Indy.   I first saw him in the steam room.   He was a very large man (tall and heavy set) but had the most amazing manhood i had seen up to that point.

I eventually went to my room, had the door ajar and assumed a "do me NOW" position.     Eventually, he entered my room, entered me and changed my life.    First live in lover was a Black Man.  First time i figured out I had been intentionally stealthed was with a black man.    First sex on PrEP was a black man.  First sex after stopping PrEP was a black man.   My chase was nearly all black men. My conversion was the result of a Black Man.  My first true full blown partner was a Black Man.   My most recent live in lover was a black man.    Perhaps you see the trend.    I wear a JOS (jack of spades) tattoo to show my love of men of color.    Had some other firsts with bllack dudes I can't mention here.   

Between my altered DNA and JOS tat, I am marked as a lover of black men---inside and out.   

Never been fucked. But let a local top daddy black man near me on Adam and I eventually built up the courage to go to his house.    He was naked and I stroked his cock and sucked it a few hours times. Then I got nervous and left.  I don't want my reg top daddy to find out bc he'.dont like sharing me.  But I'm thinking about going behind his back and fulfilling my cravings

my third sex partner when I was 15 was a black guy with a big 9 inch cock. I was so hungry to touch it, taste it and take his giant cock that I had no idea he should be difficult to take. He wasn't. He entered me and bred me and I was sooooo happy. My bud that arranged it said I was a natural at taking huge stuff most people can't. From there I went after anything large I could find.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I started getting fucked at about age 16. I grew up in a city with very few black guys. So I didn't happen to meet any black guys until I turned 21. I sucked off a str8 black guy at Cheesman Park in Denver when I was 21. He was huge. I'm sure it was a terrible bj, since I couldn't get much more than his cockhead in my mouth. But he did cum in my mouth. I remember it all vividly.
I got fucked for the first time by a black guy when I moved to San Francisco at age 22. The first black guy to fuck me was at The Watergarden bathhouse in San Jose, CA. He became a frequent fuck buddy of mine. I've been hooked on sex with black men ever since. 
I truly love men of all races, size and ages. But black men are definitely my favorite.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Once I started having sex It took me less than a year to get laid by a person of color. He was my age,  really cute and had braces. When he smiled it made my heart race and my butt shiver. I was pretty much out of the closet so when he texted me asking to hang out I knew what he wanted. Since then I've hooked up with countless other black guys. 

For the last 4 months I've been seriously dating/hooking up daily with three black guys. I've never really had a race  preference before, but if I'm honest, I do now.  I've become addicted to their huge dicks since I've been seeing them and I can't see myself settling for anything less than 8 inches unless it's just a casual  or anonymous hookup. 

On 2/4/2020 at 1:07 AM, Britnonchaser said:

it didn’t really register with me that he was black so much as he was handsome

I totally relate to that.

I grew up in the south of France were there is a really big mix of people. I lived in a suburb that was pretty boring, well educated, labour( left wing), with people from a lot of different ethnicity.  The  difference of skin colour is for me the same as the difference of hair colour or eyes Colors. It took me years to discover that racism existed. I however learn quickly that the average cock size can vary depending on origins 😉 

I had a lot of great shag with black guys, ( a few bad too don’t get me wrong)

to answer the question it probably took a couple of years after loosing my virginity before crossing the path of a willing black guy.

My first and only sex was with women for years. The second cock I had was black, and it was amazing. I was at an adult bookstore and looking for booths with videos playing and the door cracked open. I found one, it was a black guy. He didn't say a word, just pushed me down to his cock, which was already out. I sucked until I got my reward. Then he pushed me out of the booth. No words, no touching me, just using me. I blew a load in my pants from the experience. Since then, I have never refused an offered black cock unless I just couldn't get there to him.

• Like 2

I was a life long top.  A few years ago when CL still existed I replied to this ad and ended up with this very sexy black guy at my place.  His ad said he needed to get his nut off on his way home.  Turned out he's straight, married with a son.  Said he needed a blowjob.  I did my best.  But he admitted it's almost impossible for him to cum while getting blown.  Said he wanted to fuck me.  I told him no.  I'm a top.  He slapped my ass and told me to buy a dildo.  Left me his number and said to text him after I bought the dildo.  No cum for me that day.

His sexy body and BBC played with my head to the point a few weeks later I bought an 8" black dildo.  Pretty ambitious for someone who had never bottomed before.  I let a guy in college try to fuck me once.  We were both drunk.  He really hurt me.

With my new black friend it was different.  He really wanted to fuck me and I really wanted him inside me.  Honestly it took me about a month of slowing working my ass with my new dildo.  (Would have been so much easier I'm sure if I had started smaller).  I finally felt like I might be ready.  I texted him and he replied right away.  Which surprised me since it had been almost 2 months since I saw him for the first time.  An hour later my first BBC and my first experience as a bottom was unfolding on my living room floor.  It still hurt actually.  He's bigger than the dildo.  He can't cum with condoms so he fucked me bareback (also my first experience as a bareback bottom).  Made my head spin and I was hooked forever.

I bought a bigger (9.5") black dildo the next day.  My buddy fucked me every week for a year and a half until he moved away with wifey and his son.  Now I only see him once or twice when we can arrange it.  He lives 4.5 hours away.

Turned me into a bbc whore.  I love big black cock breeding my hole.  Yes sir!  Next.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jason385
On 4/11/2020 at 10:29 PM, wetboy27 said:

I was a life long top.  A few years ago when CL still existed I replied to this ad and ended up with this very sexy black guy at my place.  His ad said he needed to get his nut off on his way home.  Turned out he's straight, married with a son.  Said he needed a blowjob.  I did my best.  But he admitted it's almost impossible for him to cum while getting blown.  Said he wanted to fuck me.  I told him no.  I'm a top.  He slapped my ass and told me to buy a dildo.  Left me his number and said to text him after I bought the dildo.  No cum for me that day.

His sexy body and BBC played with my head to the point a few weeks later I bought an 8" black dildo.  Pretty ambitious for someone who had never bottomed before.  I let a guy in college try to fuck me once.  We were both drunk.  He really hurt me.

With my new black friend it was different.  He really wanted to fuck me and I really wanted him inside me.  Honestly it took me about a month of slowing working my ass with my new dildo.  (Would have been so much easier I'm sure if I had started smaller).  I finally felt like I might be ready.  I texted him and he replied right away.  Which surprised me since it had been almost 2 months since I saw him for the first time.  An hour later my first BBC and my first experience as a bottom was unfolding on my living room floor.  It still hurt actually.  He's bigger than the dildo.  He can't cum with condoms so he fucked me bareback (also my first experience as a bareback bottom).  Made my head spin and I was hooked forever.

I bought a bigger (9.5") black dildo the next day.  My buddy fucked me every week for a year and a half until he moved away with wifey and his son.  Now I only see him once or twice when we can arrange it.  He lives 4.5 hours away.

Turned me into a bbc whore.  I love big black cock breeding my hole.  Yes sir!  Next.

All of my BBC were bareback. I love how they fuck me. I'm hooked on BBC too. 

• 1 month later...

I grew up in rural Iowa so black men were pretty much nonexistent.  It wasn’t until I went to college when I had my first BBC moment.  First one was great, average type guy, nice big BBC.  My favorite was a DL member of the football team.  Offensive lineman.  We were project partners for a class and it just happened.  Late evening, drinks, horny, enough indicators I guess.  He made his move.

Being a bigger guy myself,  there was a lot of beef romping in my apartment.  He was about 6’5-6’6” and around 330. And a pipe that fit his size wonderfully.  My god guys, I mean seriously.  Think Pringle’s can.  I always had to prepare if I knew he was coming over.  Best time was getting to suck him and get fucked the night before the NFL draft. Unfortunately that was the last time I was able to get with him.

• Like 3