when you can't get clean

Yes

Recently, I promised to deliver my body for use by a top at a certain time. 2 or 3 hours before I was to arrive I douched a few times as that usually does it. But on this day, it just wouldn't be clean. I did it again and again. Ended up using the shower. It was just a mess.  I did it soooo many times. I was late leaving. And even when I went I was not very confident and therefor had a hard time submitting because I was thinking maybe I would leak water or shit or both. 

What do you do? Cancel? Tell them so they can decide? Be late? 

I'm sure there are things I could have done a day or two before that would have prevented this. But when you are in the actual situation, what is the etiquette? 

I hate cancelling at the last minute. Someone wanted to use me and I would like to please them. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Yes said:

I'm sure there are things I could have done a day or two before that would have prevented this. But when you are in the actual situation, what is the etiquette? 

I hate cancelling at the last minute. Someone wanted to use me and I would like to please them. 

I think we've all been there.  If this is a scheduled fuck, you can eat really lightly a day or two prior.  But if I can't get myself clean, I'm up front with them.  Generally they're very understanding and appreciate the honesty.  A daily dose of fiber helps me a lot...shorter and more confident clean outs.  I've experimented and a heaping spoon of psyllium husk fiber daily works for me.  

Edited by Pumpinmyhole
typo
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Yes said:

Recently, I promised to deliver my body for use by a top at a certain time. 2 or 3 hours before I was to arrive I douched a few times as that usually does it. But on this day, it just wouldn't be clean. I did it again and again. Ended up using the shower. It was just a mess.  I did it soooo many times. I was late leaving. And even when I went I was not very confident and therefor had a hard time submitting because I was thinking maybe I would leak water or shit or both. 

For me, as your top, I would want to be told what's going on before you are very late.  Tops really do care about all the trouble you go through to be clean.  Then we could decide how to proceed.  For me, that usually is ''let's give it a go..."

For the rest--diet is so important--and, according to my bottom buds, it just gets harder as you age.

• Upvote 4

It has happened to me. I would cancel. Be honest about it and suggest to reschedule. I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing it's going to be messy and I would be embarrassed when it actually happens and ruins the fun. Most tops understood and agreed to reschedule. If it had gone through and it would have been messy I know I wouldn't be invited back for a 2nd time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It depends if it's a reg fuckbud or someone new.  You definitley don't want an accident the first time with someone new.  If it's a regular buddy and he has a one off "accident" it's not gonna stop me from going back......have had it happen, and they'll usually go clean up and then switch to sucking me off after I wash my cock too.

As bottom, I'm more likely to have some water trapped inside vs shit, and a lot of guys aren't bothered if some water squirts out.  When I play at home I almost always put my rubber play sheet on the bed, but at someone else's house even the unexpected water on their sheets/bed might be an issue to them. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I have been getting bred since I was young and I have never had this issue. You may just need more time.

Not sure of your age? But, your pic looks like you're fairly young. I never had this issue in my younger days. In fact, back in my youth, I don't remember anyone douching. And it didn't seem to be an issue at all.  But, as an older bottom it's sadly happened a few times. It sounds like this guy took a great deal of time to douche. Sadly, as we age, there are unfortunately times that it's not going to clean and have to give up. 

It's disappointing and frustrating, but I have to know that I'm completely clean before I bottom. Both for the top's sake, but I like to do ass to mouth. Having the top move his cock from my mouth to ass to mouth to ass and on and on is a huge turn-on. Healthwise, it's just not wise to suck on a dirty dick. 
So, on those thankfully rare occasions when I just have not been able to get fully clean, I've cancelled and/or rescheduled. 
All but one top have been totally understanding and we've rescheduled. One guy thought I was just flaking out. He sent back a few nasty replies. He wasn't one of my regulars. When he emailed me another time and wanted to fuck, I just ignored him. I had no interest in having such a jerk top me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 3/18/2020 at 10:34 AM, FelchingPisser said:

For me, as your top, I would want to be told what's going on before you are very late.  Tops really do care about all the trouble you go through to be clean.  Then we could decide how to proceed.  For me, that usually is ''let's give it a go..."

For the rest--diet is so important--and, according to my bottom buds, it just gets harder as you age.

Yes, diet. Fiber, the more from a food source of whole food plant based, the better.  Fiber creates bulk that feeds the colon micro biome, but is not absorbed by our body, thereby filling the space and brushing it clean as it passes. Animal protein and fat has no fiber and little to no bulk, it makes things much messier and hard to clean up. 

• Like 2

Also clean in stages. Don't shoot a top of water up their and think it's all just going to fall down. The intestines has bends and water or air can get trapped and come out when your top is fucking you. This can be just slightly dirty douch water or it can be sludge. You will just turn 30min douch into a 3hr one

• Like 2

This does happen. Even when you are planning a day or two before. If it’s a one/one, then I let the top know. I let them make the call because some tops don’t mind. On those occasions it usually works out. If it’s group play then I will simply top until I feel comfortable to get in the sling. And on occasion when there is a little brown, usually a touch up will take care of it. Just be honest. 

• Like 1

I forgot to add to my last post something I have said many times in this forum. If you are a top and shit happens, remember you are playing with an asshole...shit happens. Be respectful. The last thing a bottom wants is a messy fuck...unless you’re into scat. Bottoms don’t purposely shit on your cock. If you can’t handle it, then quit fucking.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2